Pharmaceutical-Grade Products At Unmatched Prices - Stock-Up!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for p-slin

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went with the regular Cissus as the price was crazy low, got it on that 72 hour sale 5 bottles... never know when you're going to need some. Got a bottle of White Raspberry BCAA's as the bulk was out of stock...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went with the regular Cissus as the price was crazy low, got it on that 72 hour sale 5 bottles... never know when you're going to need some. Got a bottle of White Raspberry BCAA's as the bulk was out of stock...
That sale was crazy! Glad you got some awesome deals. Thank you for the support!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you stacked SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy lately?
It's been a while ... I was very agressive on supersap ... definitely an awesome libido booster as well.. I haven't been doing much of my own capping lately ... gettin fuggin lazy :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am about to. What dosage do you recommend (175 lbs)? Any specific protocol?
Awesome stack!

In terms of dosage, take 1-carboxy twice (800mg per dose) a day on an empty stomach, thirty minutes before workout/physical activity or at least one hour after a meal. One of the doses should be at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before starting the cycle again.

Now to SuperSaponins. Like 1-carboxy, also take SuperSaponins on an empty stomach. There are at least two dosing options here. First, you can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy in your case). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you wish. Alternatively, you can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each), on an empty stomach, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy in your case). You can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you so desire.

Please let me know if you require further clarification. Thank you for supporting USPowders!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been a while ... I was very agressive on supersap ... definitely an awesome libido booster as well.. I haven't been doing much of my own capping lately ... gettin fuggin lazy :)
Thank you for the feedback! :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome stack!

In terms of dosage, take 1-carboxy twice (800mg per dose) a day on an empty stomach, thirty minutes before workout/physical activity or at least one hour after a meal. One of the doses should be at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before starting the cycle again.

Now to SuperSaponins. Like 1-carboxy, also take SuperSaponins on an empty stomach. There are at least two dosing options here. First, you can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy in your case). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you wish. Alternatively, you can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each), on an empty stomach, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy in your case). You can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you so desire.

Please let me know if you require further clarification. Thank you for supporting USPowders!
This is great, and detailed. I've run SS and 1-C in the past, but wasn't dedicated to a specific protocol. As one of the elder dudes on this forum, I am looking for certain benefits more than others (enough said).

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys lose money on the Bulk Modern BCAA? That price is nuts.

Typical bulk 2:1:1 BCAAs are twice that price for a kilo.

Modern is 8:1:1, and is flavored

Crazy!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys lose money on the Bulk Modern BCAA? That price is nuts.

Typical bulk 2:1:1 BCAAs are twice that price for a kilo.

Modern is 8:1:1, and is flavored

Crazy!
The price is, indeed, exceptional and unbeatable. A pharmaceutical-grade blend with an innovative BCAA ratio (8:1:1) plus Sustamine and light flavoring, altogether delivering unmatched effectiveness and value.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is great, and detailed. I've run SS and 1-C in the past, but wasn't dedicated to a specific protocol. As one of the elder dudes on this forum, I am looking for certain benefits more than others (enough said).
The benefits we are all after! :) Please let me know if anything else requires clarification. Thank you for supporting USPowders!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for p-slin
We are currently working on an improved version. Please bear with us. The wait should be worth it, at any rate. Thank you for your understanding!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome stack!

I am also taking ALCAR (3 gr/day), PLCAR (2 gr/day), Cit. Malate (3 gr/day), and Carnitine (2 gr/day); all on an empty stomach. Should I take the 1-C ans SS separatly from the aminos, or does it not make any difference?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also taking ALCAR (3 gr/day), PLCAR (2 gr/day), Cit. Malate (3 gr/day), and Carnitine (2 gr/day); all on an empty stomach. Should I take the 1-C ans SS separatly from the aminos, or does it not make any difference?
You can combine them.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please bring back DominATP that was one of the best products you guys have ever made besides Vat Attack but its a very close second.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please bring back DominATP that was one of the best products you guys have ever made besides Vat Attack but its a very close second.

I've heard people rave about both. They will both certainly be on my "to try" list.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The DominATP ingredients are very easy and cheap to buy in bulk; doing so once sets you up for the year. That's basically what I've done.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Supersaponins never did anything for me at all. I like Pslin though, bulk modern bcaa too.
How did you dose SuperSaponins?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very excited for reformulated p slin.

As for anabolic pump- I am a year round user.. 1- Do u think that is counterproductive?

2- can 2 caps be taken prior to a cheat meal, similar to advice (which worked very well) regarding slin sane.. Took 2 prior to carb heavy cheat n experienced very little bloat next day... Can 2 ap be taken or is that non advisable?

3- is 30 minutes wait better than 15? Some knowledgable members have suggested 15 minutes isn't enough time to get desired effects.

Thank you! And thanks again for the c20 promo!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The USP GDAs are the only ones I have used that really hit hard...pharmaceutical grade was no exaggeration

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
The USP GDAs are the only ones I have used that really hit hard...pharmaceutical grade was no exaggeration
What does "pharmaceutical grade" even mean? I've always believed (still do) it's just marketing. Any insight?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It means so strong its similar or comparable Rx.

Pharmaceutical grade in its quality and its effectiveness.

Obviously there is no pharmaceutical BCAAs or GDAs, but the 8:1:1 BCAAs and PSlin and Anabolic Pump are effective to the point if there was such thing as an Rx BCAA or GDA, they would be it

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very excited for reformulated p slin.

As for anabolic pump- I am a year round user.. 1- Do u think that is counterproductive?

2- can 2 caps be taken prior to a cheat meal, similar to advice (which worked very well) regarding slin sane.. Took 2 prior to carb heavy cheat n experienced very little bloat next day... Can 2 ap be taken or is that non advisable?

3- is 30 minutes wait better than 15? Some knowledgable members have suggested 15 minutes isn't enough time to get desired effects.

Thank you! And thanks again for the c20 promo!
1) Many users consume Anabolic Pump year round, as no GLUT-4-response downgrading occurs and effectiveness is not compromised, as a consequence. Yet, cycling is still appropriate. More specifically, chronic (in the neutral sense of continuous use for an extended period of time) users can take a 2-4 week break after an on-cycle of up to 16 weeks.
2) You can take two capsules before a relatively large (say about 85g-120g) carbohydrate meal.
3)There are no hard-and-fast rules in terms of timing, as this depends a lot on the specific individual. Consider the timing option as a window or range, rather than a fixed point. Some are fine with 15 minutes, some others report best results with 20 minutes, while some prefer 30 minutes or a little longer as their perfect timing. Personal experimentation is key for Anabolic-Pump-type class of compounds. Personally, I prefer to eat 20 minutes post-Anabolic Pump/P-Slin consumption.

Please let me know if anything else is unclear.

Thank you for participating in the USPlabs/PES promotion, and thank you for your continued support!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the detailed response, greatly appreciated.. Truly glad to have you guys back on the boards.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed response, greatly appreciated.. Truly glad to have you guys back on the boards.
Thank you! We are always glad to help whenever we can.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
We are currently working on an improved Bulk P-Slin. We will let you know when it is ready.
will it be in those little pellets like what was inside the capped version or powder?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will it be in those little pellets like what was inside the capped version or powder?
I hope it's capped like anabolic pump. Just so convenient. I use 5-7 supps plus 5-7 staples daily plus protein n bcaa powders so I'm already lugging two shakers n tubs.. Pills please

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powder, like the previous version, and to maintain the low-price strategy.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Powder, like the previous version, and to maintain the low-price strategy.
Ok, just trying to guess the way you're going to improve it without raising the price all that much. Any hints?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I hope it's capped like anabolic pump. Just so convenient. I use 5-7 supps plus 5-7 staples daily plus protein n bcaa powders so I'm already lugging two shakers n tubs.. Pills please
I have two boxes of the capped version in the blister packs if you have anything to trade.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, just trying to guess the way you're going to improve it without raising the price all that much. Any hints?
Higher concentration of the actives.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Higher concentration of the actives.
I have only used the capped version of p slin but damn. I got so pumped and full and vascular on it.. Unfortunately, anabolic pump seems to keep me from actually filling out, rather I always am able to stay lean and no matter how i eat or train, my muscles stay elongated and never truly bulk up when using pump. I have notices on all other gdas I've used, that I do fill In and grow easier, like the case with p slin. Any ideas why ap may keep me from really filling out?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only used the capped version of p slin but damn. I got so pumped and full and vascular on it.. Unfortunately, anabolic pump seems to keep me from actually filling out, rather I always am able to stay lean and no matter how i eat or train, my muscles stay elongated and never truly bulk up when using pump. I have notices on all other gdas I've used, that I do fill In and grow easier, like the case with p slin. Any ideas why ap may keep me from really filling out?
Most glucose-disposal agents indiscriminately shuttle glucose into skeletal-muscle and adipose cells alike, suggesting that they are not necessarily lipolytic (fat-burning). Anabolic Pump, however, is one of the few agents that preferentially channels glucose into skeletal muscle cells at the expense of fat cells, promoting noticeable fat-loss effects, in addition to the classic glucose-disposal role. It achieves this via a number of molecular mechanisms that include up-regulation of the expression of the enzyme 5'-adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK) [leading to the inhibition of the synthesis or production of fatty acids, as well as increased beta oxidation of fatty acids], mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), p38 MAPK, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARa), uncoupling protein-2 (UCP-2), and hepatic (liver) nuclear factor 4 alpha (HNF4a). Furthermore, it down-regulates the expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARg), PPARg cofactors, as well as resistin, acts as a potent competitive inhibitor of the human protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B (h-PTB1B, an inhibitor of insulin signaling), blocks adipogenesis (new-fat formation) in fat cells [via inhibition of PPARg and C/ERB alpha, and by activating PPARa], reduces GLUT4 mRNA expression in fat cells, and lowers the expression of multiple lipogenic and adipogenic genes in adipocytes (fat cells). So, Anabolic Pump does not simply dispose glucose indiscriminately in muscle and fat cells alike, but supports fat-loss via different pathways. Consequently, you might not feel as full on Anabolic Pump as on other GDAs because, with Anabolic Pump, you should also see fat loss, while some other GDAs might induce weight gain via carbohydrate overspills.