Pharmaceutical-Grade Products At Unmatched Prices - Stock-Up!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    Roxylean lists Caffeine as the first ingredient in a proprietary blend of over 810mg, so some of the boost you experienced probably came from this source. Now, you are stacking three fat burners, Recreate, Leviathan Reloaded, and H.E.A.T. Your compromised energy status may be related to the relatively lower stimulant content of your current stack, although Leviathan Reloaded too boasts some. Recreate on its own boosts thermogenic, lipolytic, and anti-catabolic processes via a variety of molecular mechanisms, including adrenergic, cyclic AMP, and other enzymatic pathways. I doubt Recreate is the cause of your current experience, as it can support ATP resynthesis.
    You make good points. There has to be at least 200mg caff in roxy per cap. And leviathan has some o the same ing as heat but lists caffeine first in 421mg prop blend per 2 caps, so 2 caps of leviathan has to have at least 75-100mg caff. I just have the dull headaches and cloudiness associated with coming off stims even though I'm not really off... Just a stim junkie but i have been on this stack since sat and noticed extreme Leaning in midsection and chest/shoulders... So I am going to stick with it. I am gonna up recreate to 4 a day as of today. So the bottle will last me a little over 3 weeks. I used recreate years ago with awesome results... But my stim tolerance was not so high then. Awesome product none the less... Will incorporate through low or non stim runs in the future for sure.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    You make good points. There has to be at least 200mg caff in roxy per cap. And leviathan has some o the same ing as heat but lists caffeine first in 421mg prop blend per 2 caps, so 2 caps of leviathan has to have at least 75-100mg caff. I just have the dull headaches and cloudiness associated with coming off stims even though I'm not really off... Just a stim junkie but i have been on this stack since sat and noticed extreme Leaning in midsection and chest/shoulders... So I am going to stick with it. I am gonna up recreate to 4 a day as of today. So the bottle will last me a little over 3 weeks. I used recreate years ago with awesome results... But my stim tolerance was not so high then. Awesome product none the less... Will incorporate through low or non stim runs in the future for sure.
    Thank you for the Recreate comments. Watch the overall stim content of your stack, though.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Thank you for the Recreate comments. Watch the overall stim content of your stack, though.
    How so?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How so?
    Potential side effects.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Potential side effects.
    Just reporting back.. 4 caps recreate plus leviathan and heat.. Feeling n looking great

    Also- will pink magic cause any rise in estrogen?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just reporting back.. 4 caps recreate plus leviathan and heat.. Feeling n looking great

    Also- will pink magic cause any rise in estrogen?
    Like all good testosterone boosters, Pink Magic may induce some increase in estrogen levels, to maintain hormonal homeostasis.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Thank you for supporting the USPowders' line...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  8. Is the best way to take SS with food, and 1-C without food, correct?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Is the best way to take SS with food, and 1-C without food, correct?
    Take both without food.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Take both without food.
    Just restarted SS and 1-C (w/o food), stacked w/ ALCAR, PLCAR and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate; 2X ED

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Just restarted SS and 1-C (w/o food), stacked w/ ALCAR, PLCAR and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate; 2X ED
    A nice stack, there. Are you going to log it?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    A nice stack, there. Are you going to log it?
    I haven't really thought about it, but I will at least track it informally for me. Its just a matter of available time.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I haven't really thought about it, but I will at least track it informally for me. Its just a matter of available time.
    Understand. If you find the time, please share your feedback on the stack. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  14. Will do.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Will do.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. Pharmaceutical-grade powders at unmatched prices. Are you also stocking up?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Take both without food.
    Especially with FATS

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Especially with FATS
    So, you mean take without fats, correct?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    So, you mean take without fats, correct?
    no bud WITH fats

    i used Supersap with food the only time i used without is with cardio on the morning

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    no bud WITH fats

    i used Supersap with food the only time i used without is with cardio on the morning
    Thanks, I HAD been taking SS w/ fats, but 1-C w/o fats. Would you suggest 1-C w/ fats as well?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Thanks, I HAD been taking SS w/ fats, but 1-C w/o fats. Would you suggest 1-C w/ fats as well?
    Take your 1-carboxy without food, without fats.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Did usp add cissus to anabolic pump? I have two bottles from 2011 I'm about to crack open n just looked at them online and noticed the addition of cissus? Unless Thst was a typo on the website I was on? If you did add, why so and what effects is it supposed to have? Thanks!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Did usp add cissus to anabolic pump? I have two bottles from 2011 I'm about to crack open n just looked at them online and noticed the addition of cissus? Unless Thst was a typo on the website I was on? If you did add, why so and what effects is it supposed to have? Thanks!
    I am not aware of such a formula of Anabolic Pump.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    I am not aware of such a formula of Anabolic Pump.


    Name:  image-1731968092.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  86.2 KB

    Good tho bc I was concerned lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Name:  image-1731968092.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  86.2 KB

    Good tho bc I was concerned lol
    Where did you find this? Could you send me the link via private message? We did not change the Anabolic Pump formula. Thank you.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pharmaceutical grade xxx-lean
    By twizitid in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:56 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 12:53 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 11:53 AM
  4. Vet Grade products
    By WISCPL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 11:08 AM
Log in
Log in