Pharmaceutical-Grade Products At Unmatched Prices - Stock-Up! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Pharmaceutical-Grade Products At Unmatched Prices - Stock-Up!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Thanks, I HAD been taking SS w/ fats, but 1-C w/o fats. Would you suggest 1-C w/ fats as well?
    Take your 1-carboxy without food, without fats.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did usp add cissus to anabolic pump? I have two bottles from 2011 I'm about to crack open n just looked at them online and noticed the addition of cissus? Unless Thst was a typo on the website I was on? If you did add, why so and what effects is it supposed to have? Thanks!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Did usp add cissus to anabolic pump? I have two bottles from 2011 I'm about to crack open n just looked at them online and noticed the addition of cissus? Unless Thst was a typo on the website I was on? If you did add, why so and what effects is it supposed to have? Thanks!
    I am not aware of such a formula of Anabolic Pump.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    I am not aware of such a formula of Anabolic Pump.

Name:  image-1731968092.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  86.2 KB

Good tho bc I was concerned lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Diamond Member

Name:  image-1731968092.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  86.2 KB

Good tho bc I was concerned lol
    Where did you find this? Could you send me the link via private message? We did not change the Anabolic Pump formula. Thank you.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Should c20 be treated as a fat burner? Stim/non stim?

For example- could I run erase pro+c20+bpi roxylean+ SS methyl syn?

Would also consider throwing in something like prime or pink magic .. Overkill? Just still unsure how to classify c20 in my stacking
  7. Diamond Member

Should c20 be treated as a fat burner? Stim/non stim?

For example- could I run erase pro+c20+bpi roxylean+ SS methyl syn?

Would also consider throwing in something like prime or pink magic .. Overkill? Just still unsure how to classify c20 in my stacking
    Compound-20 is a non-stim fat-burning and leaning agent with an anabolic twist.I am not familiar with BPI RoxyLean. Nevertheless, you can stack Compound-20 with Erase Pro and another fat burner. PRIME would be an awesome addition, as it would amplify the body composition aspects of Compound-20/Erase Pro, while aiding pronounced increases in strength and endurance, without any direct impact on hormonal homeostasis.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Compound-20 is a non-stim fat-burning and leaning agent with an anabolic twist.I am not familiar with BPI RoxyLean. Nevertheless, you can stack Compound-20 with Erase Pro and another fat burner. PRIME would be an awesome addition, as it would amplify the body composition aspects of Compound-20/Erase Pro, while aiding pronounced increases in strength and endurance, without any direct impact on hormonal homeostasis.
    RoxyLean=Garbage
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Nice. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

RoxyLean=Garbage
    Lol I always have great results on it, especially with cardio performance.. Really opens up my lungs.. Throw a little methyl syn or shift onto the mix.. I'm likin that
  10. Diamond Member

Nice. Thanks...
    Thank you!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Would you suggest adding caffeine caps to recreate if wishing to increase stim amount?
  12. Diamond Member

Would you suggest adding caffeine caps to recreate if wishing to increase stim amount?
    That is certainly an option. Not necessarily to improve fat-loss, though.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

That is certainly an option. Not necessarily to improve fat-loss, though.
    Definitely not.. I simply need the extra to stay going lol.. Recreate has always provided quality fat loss
  14. Diamond Member

Definitely not.. I simply need the extra to stay going lol.. Recreate has always provided quality fat loss
    Sure thing. Recreate is one of my favorite fat burners. Great product!
  15. Diamond Member

You can also stack Recreate with Versa-1.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You can also stack Recreate with Versa-1.
    I'd need more caffeine tho lol.. I was thinking versa+recreate+oxyeca black when i begin my cut... Do u see any issues with stacking those two fat burners? I would be dosing:

First 15 days:
    1 oxy eca+2 recreate am
    1 recreate later in day

Last 15 days
    1 eca+2 recreate am
    1 recreate + 1 oxyeca later

Just not sure of the formulas would have any /harmful sides when combined..
  17. Diamond Member

I'd need more caffeine tho lol.. I was thinking versa+recreate+oxyeca black when i begin my cut... Do u see any issues with stacking those two fat burners? I would be dosing:

First 15 days:
    1 oxy eca+2 recreate am
    1 recreate later in day

Last 15 days
    1 eca+2 recreate am
    1 recreate + 1 oxyeca later

Just not sure of the formulas would have any /harmful sides when combined..
    Sorry, but i am not familiar with OxyECA Black. In general, though, I would not recommend stacking two fat burners that both contain stimulants.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pharmaceutical grade xxx-lean
    By twizitid in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 10:53 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:53 AM
  4. Vet Grade products
    By WISCPL in forum Anabolics