Pharmaceutical-Grade Products At Unmatched Prices - Stock-Up!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Thanks, I HAD been taking SS w/ fats, but 1-C w/o fats. Would you suggest 1-C w/ fats as well?
    Take your 1-carboxy without food, without fats.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.


  2. Did usp add cissus to anabolic pump? I have two bottles from 2011 I'm about to crack open n just looked at them online and noticed the addition of cissus? Unless Thst was a typo on the website I was on? If you did add, why so and what effects is it supposed to have? Thanks!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Did usp add cissus to anabolic pump? I have two bottles from 2011 I'm about to crack open n just looked at them online and noticed the addition of cissus? Unless Thst was a typo on the website I was on? If you did add, why so and what effects is it supposed to have? Thanks!
    I am not aware of such a formula of Anabolic Pump.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    I am not aware of such a formula of Anabolic Pump.


    Name:  image-1731968092.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  86.2 KB

    Good tho bc I was concerned lol
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Name:  image-1731968092.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  86.2 KB

    Good tho bc I was concerned lol
    Where did you find this? Could you send me the link via private message? We did not change the Anabolic Pump formula. Thank you.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  6. Should c20 be treated as a fat burner? Stim/non stim?

    For example- could I run erase pro+c20+bpi roxylean+ SS methyl syn?

    Would also consider throwing in something like prime or pink magic .. Overkill? Just still unsure how to classify c20 in my stacking
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Should c20 be treated as a fat burner? Stim/non stim?

    For example- could I run erase pro+c20+bpi roxylean+ SS methyl syn?

    Would also consider throwing in something like prime or pink magic .. Overkill? Just still unsure how to classify c20 in my stacking
    Compound-20 is a non-stim fat-burning and leaning agent with an anabolic twist.I am not familiar with BPI RoxyLean. Nevertheless, you can stack Compound-20 with Erase Pro and another fat burner. PRIME would be an awesome addition, as it would amplify the body composition aspects of Compound-20/Erase Pro, while aiding pronounced increases in strength and endurance, without any direct impact on hormonal homeostasis.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Compound-20 is a non-stim fat-burning and leaning agent with an anabolic twist.I am not familiar with BPI RoxyLean. Nevertheless, you can stack Compound-20 with Erase Pro and another fat burner. PRIME would be an awesome addition, as it would amplify the body composition aspects of Compound-20/Erase Pro, while aiding pronounced increases in strength and endurance, without any direct impact on hormonal homeostasis.
    RoxyLean=Garbage

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Compound-20 is a non-stim fat-burning and leaning agent with an anabolic twist.I am not familiar with BPI RoxyLean. Nevertheless, you can stack Compound-20 with Erase Pro and another fat burner. PRIME would be an awesome addition, as it would amplify the body composition aspects of Compound-20/Erase Pro, while aiding pronounced increases in strength and endurance, without any direct impact on hormonal homeostasis.
    Nice. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    RoxyLean=Garbage
    Lol I always have great results on it, especially with cardio performance.. Really opens up my lungs.. Throw a little methyl syn or shift onto the mix.. I'm likin that
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Nice. Thanks...
    Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  11. Would you suggest adding caffeine caps to recreate if wishing to increase stim amount?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would you suggest adding caffeine caps to recreate if wishing to increase stim amount?
    That is certainly an option. Not necessarily to improve fat-loss, though.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    That is certainly an option. Not necessarily to improve fat-loss, though.
    Definitely not.. I simply need the extra to stay going lol.. Recreate has always provided quality fat loss
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Definitely not.. I simply need the extra to stay going lol.. Recreate has always provided quality fat loss
    Sure thing. Recreate is one of my favorite fat burners. Great product!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Definitely not.. I simply need the extra to stay going lol.. Recreate has always provided quality fat loss
    You can also stack Recreate with Versa-1.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You can also stack Recreate with Versa-1.
    I'd need more caffeine tho lol.. I was thinking versa+recreate+oxyeca black when i begin my cut... Do u see any issues with stacking those two fat burners? I would be dosing:

    First 15 days:
    1 oxy eca+2 recreate am
    1 recreate later in day

    Last 15 days
    1 eca+2 recreate am
    1 recreate + 1 oxyeca later

    Just not sure of the formulas would have any /harmful sides when combined..
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'd need more caffeine tho lol.. I was thinking versa+recreate+oxyeca black when i begin my cut... Do u see any issues with stacking those two fat burners? I would be dosing:

    First 15 days:
    1 oxy eca+2 recreate am
    1 recreate later in day

    Last 15 days
    1 eca+2 recreate am
    1 recreate + 1 oxyeca later

    Just not sure of the formulas would have any /harmful sides when combined..
    Sorry, but i am not familiar with OxyECA Black. In general, though, I would not recommend stacking two fat burners that both contain stimulants.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pharmaceutical grade xxx-lean
    By twizitid in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 04:56 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 11:53 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:53 AM
  4. Vet Grade products
    By WISCPL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 10:08 AM
Log in
Log in