Pharmaceutical-Grade Products At Unmatched Prices - Stock-Up!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    AP is good. It was the first to pop my GDA cherry and allow me to feel like I could eat carbs, again. lol
    Anabolic Pump is one of my favorite supplements.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Thanks, Jacob
    •   

3. Glad we could help. Thank you for your support!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Supersapopins ready to go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Supersapopins ready to go
    Appears you have two different products/ingredients in the bag...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Appears you have two different products/ingredients in the bag...
    The darkest is 3 months old Supersap but becomes rock i put in the the blender for few seconds and blast become powder again and capped fast the another is new 1 week ago i ordered and each cap hold 1g.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    The darkest is 3 months old Supersap but becomes rock i put in the the blender for few seconds and blast become powder again and capped fast the another is new 1 week ago i ordered and each cap hold 1g.
    You are indeed set to go!

8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You are indeed set to go!
    I wish Supersap comes in 500g SIZE tub......

9. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I wish Supersap comes in 500g SIZE tub......
    Larger cash outlay.

10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    How did you dose SuperSaponins?

1 Tablespoon 2-3 times a day on an empty stomach.

11. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Berberine potently activates AMPK in skeletal muscle, L6 myotubes, adipose tissue, and in hepatocytes, leading to the suppression of protein synthesis and lipid synthesis as well as boosts in fatty acid oxidation and glucose uptake. This activation of AMPK is due to berberine's inhibition of the respiratory complex-1 of the mitochondria, leading to an elevation of the AMP/ATP ratio. Obviously, restoration of cellular energy homeostasis is crucial in this case, as ribosomal synthesis of proteins, for instance, is a significant consumer of cellular energy in a process that requires energy-rich aminoacyl-tRNA, mRNA and ATP/GTP. The regulation of protein synthesis occurs at several levels from mRNA and ribosomal content to the translation rate of mRNA into peptide, where translation involves the three phases, initiation, elongation, and termination. Short-term, protein synthesis regulation occurs at the translation level, with acute protein synthesis regulation modulated by several regulatory portions in the mTOR or eEF-2 kinase pathways. The mechanism of protein synthesis inhibition by AMPK depends on mTOR and eEF-2 signaling.

As has already been outlined, berberine is not the only activator of AMPK, and consequently, not the only suppressor of protein synthesis. In particular, physical exercise, to use another example, also compromises protein synthesis, but this effect, just like the case of berberine, is transient. Muscle cells grow after physical exercise, and the use of certain interventions such as BCAA during exercise contribute to the suppression of AMPK, and reduce AMPK's suppressive impact on protein synthesis. The transient nature of the berberine-induced AMPK-inhibition of protein synthesis ensures that Anabolic Pump's functioning remains robust. Furthermore, while an important component, berberine activation of AMPK is not the only mechanism through which Anabolic Pump works. In particular, quite apart from the depression of protein-synthetic processes, Anabolic Pump still delivers benefits such as improvement in insulin sensitivity (which on its own leads to efficient uptake of macronutrients, including proteins), enhanced glucose disposal in skeletal muscle cells, anti-adipogenic and anti-diabetic effects, improvement in lipid and glucose metabolism, enhancements in lipolytic processes and optimization of lipid profiles. Furthermore, recall that AMPK activation induces an enhanced expression of the glucose transport protein-4 (GLUT-4) gene via increased binding of the transcription factor myocyte enhancer factor-2 (MEF-2) to co-factors in the GLUT-4 gene, leading to increased glucose transport, as well as enhanced glycolysis and ATP production. This increased ATP production ultimately leads to reduced AMPK activity, and consequently, lower suppression of protein synthesis. In the same connection, greater saturation of glycogen stores ensures lower expression of AMPK, and therefore, lower protein-synthetic suppression. To continue, recall that AMPK regulates protein translation via several mechanisms. For instance, via phosphorylation and activation of the eukaryotic elongation factor kinase (eEF2K), and via inhibition of the mTOR signaling pathway. As the regulation of protein synthesis by mTOR is highly sensitive to amino acid expression, AMPK was postulated to be also modulated by amino acids. As it turns out, recent research has suggested that amino acids suppress AMPK activity in an mTOR-independent mechanism, postulated to be via the stimulatory effects of amino acids on mitochondrial glutamate dehydrogenase that produce an increased tricarboxylic acid cycle flux, ultimately leading to reduced cellular AMP expression, and therefore, lower AMPK activity, and lower suppression of protein synthesis. This suggests that the protein content of a post-Anabolic Pump meal should serve to suppress AMPK action and lead to higher protein-synthetic expression.

In conclusion, the transient effect of the suppression of protein synthesis due to berberine's activation of AMPK, coupled with the other molecular mechanisms through which the components of Anabolic Pump, namely Phellodendron and Crepe Myrtle, work ensures that Anabolic Pump still delivers its benefits enumerated earlier.

12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Spot on!

13. Can AP and slin sane be taken together if wanting to double dose prior to a cheat meal? (economics issues prevent from having two bottles anabolic pump on hand and I want my one to last a full 30 days at 3/day) thanks.

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can AP and slin sane be taken together if wanting to double dose prior to a cheat meal? (economics issues prevent from having two bottles anabolic pump on hand and I want my one to last a full 30 days at 3/day) thanks.
    Take one or the other. Anabolic Pump works independently of insulin, while Slin-Sane may promote the secretion of insulin via the action of Gymnema Sylvestre. So, I would not recommend to stack them.

15. Thanks. Btw where do we submit reviews for the c20 promo when the time comes?

16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks. Btw where do we submit reviews for the c20 promo when the time comes?
    In this sub-section.

17. Take advantage of these unbelievably low prices and design your own stack! How about 1-carboxy/Bulk Modern BCAA/SuperSaponins/Bulk Super Cissus for 8-12 weeks for incredible anabolic and anti-catabolic signaling associated with enhanced testosterone synthesis, elevated growth-hormone production, as well as maintaining joint, cartilage, tendon and connective-tissue integrity, plus their overall downstream effects?

18. Hey jacob. Will u be logging/posting review of your c20, pink magic, ap and erase? Im gonna run that at some point for 4 weeks and follow it with erase pro to make 8 weeks of erase. probably add in a stimulant based fb as well

19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey jacob. Will u be logging/posting review of your c20, pink magic, ap and erase? Im gonna run that at some point for 4 weeks and follow it with erase pro to make 8 weeks of erase. probably add in a stimulant based fb as well
    I'm not Jacob. Jacob is the one that calls the shots. No, I'll not be logging my run. Although I can transcend the apparent conflict of interest, many would still perceive my log as biased.

20. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    I'm not Jacob. Jacob is the one that calls the shots. No, I'll not be logging my run. Although I can transcend the apparent conflict of interest, many would still perceive my log as biased.
    Thanks Jacob.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Thanks Jacob.
    Cheers!

22. and BIG BUMP for Focus Dirt!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal
    No ingredient profile ( can't remember what it was... Same thing as capped) I only used capped bit I guess they're not bringing that back I was told..

24. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Yep! Cheers, buddy!

25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    No ingredient profile ( can't remember what it was... Same thing as capped) I only used capped bit I guess they're not bringing that back I was told..
    Corosolic acid and bioactive tannins of the Banaba plant.

26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Corosolic acid and bioactive tannins of the Banaba plant.

27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It needs some Bulk P-Slin to go with all that carbohydrate it consumes. Plus some SuperSaponins/1-carboxy for its extracurricular/recreational activities!

28. Bumping this for the best bulk powder deals ever!

29. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Bumping this for the best bulk powder deals ever!
    Bring back the capped p slin! Or give up a little info on the new product that was hinted at for a gda
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pharmaceutical grade xxx-lean
    By twizitid in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 04:56 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 11:53 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:53 AM
  4. Vet Grade products
    By WISCPL in forum Anabolics