Pharmaceutical-Grade Products At Unmatched Prices - Stock-Up!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Thanks Jacob.
    Cheers!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

and BIG BUMP for Focus Dirt!!!!

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal
    No ingredient profile ( can't remember what it was... Same thing as capped) I only used capped bit I guess they're not bringing that back I was told..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Yep! Cheers, buddy!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    No ingredient profile ( can't remember what it was... Same thing as capped) I only used capped bit I guess they're not bringing that back I was told..
    Corosolic acid and bioactive tannins of the Banaba plant.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Corosolic acid and bioactive tannins of the Banaba plant.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It needs some Bulk P-Slin to go with all that carbohydrate it consumes. Plus some SuperSaponins/1-carboxy for its extracurricular/recreational activities!
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Bumping this for the best bulk powder deals ever!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Bumping this for the best bulk powder deals ever!
    Bring back the capped p slin! Or give up a little info on the new product that was hinted at for a gda
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Bring back the capped p slin! Or give up a little info on the new product that was hinted at for a gda
    Why capped P-Slin, when you have Bulk P-Slin that offers more flexibility in terms of dosing, at an incredible price?
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Plus we don't want to take any effort away from USP when their main project is getting bulk powders into the UK...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Why capped P-Slin, when you have Bulk P-Slin that offers more flexibility in terms of dosing, at an incredible price?
    Bc personally, I feel more comfortable with a standard capped dose. I also find it much easier with the amount of pills I take to slip them them all in a ziplock bag n put it in my pocket for Thr day... Rather than having to carry around a tub of powder and shaker to mix my Gda. I already do this with protein and bcaas, it is an inconvenience but a necessary one... It's just not feasible for me personally to have to mix my gda.. Think of events in public places, business meals, personal events, things you can't pause and say 'excuse me while I take out this tub and bottle' it is much easier to pop a pill or two. Just my two cents. Hope it wasn't condescending or rude in anyway, that was not the goal at all.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Just buy a capper.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Hey usp- is this formula different than the one listed on nutraplanet??

My Recreate bottle left

Name:  image-2910302162.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  416.9 KB

Name:  image-3550114067.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  90.1 KB

Nutraplanet right obviously

Also any idea how much caffeine or at least the minimum amt?
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Hey usp- is this formula different than the one listed on nutraplanet??

My Recreate bottle left

Nutraplanet right obviously

Also any idea how much caffeine or at least the minimum amt?
    Both labels are technically the same. We sometimes change the ingredient nomenclature on the product labels to promote tighter conformity with regulatory standards. NutraPlanet still has the original label that has now been updated a few times.

ReCreate is really low-stim. More precisely, it has under one-third of the amount of caffeine per capsule compared to OxyELITE Pro.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Both labels are technically the same. We sometimes change the ingredient nomenclature on the product labels to promote tighter conformity with regulatory standards. NutraPlanet still has the original label that has now been updated a few times.

ReCreate is really low-stim. More precisely, it has under one-third of the amount of caffeine per capsule compared to OxyELITE Pro.
    Ah shti. That's why I could barely function yesterday.. Just started it.. I'm stacking with heat by genomyx and leviathan reloaded.. Any suggestions?
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Ah shti. That's why I could barely function yesterday.. Just started it.. I'm stacking with heat by genomyx and leviathan reloaded.. Any suggestions?
    Be more precise. What type of suggestions do you have in mind?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Be more precise. What type of suggestions do you have in mind?
    Well basically, I was using Roxylean and shift and just found I could run so much easier (I Know shift wasn't responsible for this) and now being off and onto the supps I listed post above, I was sucking wind the whole workout, even my lift. I guess I'm not looking for suggestions, but more so, how does recreate work? Can I expect it to feel stronger as I move further away from the Roxylean use ?
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Well basically, I was using Roxylean and shift and just found I could run so much easier (I Know shift wasn't responsible for this) and now being off and onto the supps I listed post above, I was sucking wind the whole workout, even my lift. I guess I'm not looking for suggestions, but more so, how does recreate work? Can I expect it to feel stronger as I move further away from the Roxylean use ?
    Roxylean lists Caffeine as the first ingredient in a proprietary blend of over 810mg, so some of the boost you experienced probably came from this source. Now, you are stacking three fat burners, Recreate, Leviathan Reloaded, and H.E.A.T. Your compromised energy status may be related to the relatively lower stimulant content of your current stack, although Leviathan Reloaded too boasts some. Recreate on its own boosts thermogenic, lipolytic, and anti-catabolic processes via a variety of molecular mechanisms, including adrenergic, cyclic AMP, and other enzymatic pathways. I doubt Recreate is the cause of your current experience, as it can support ATP resynthesis.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Roxylean lists Caffeine as the first ingredient in a proprietary blend of over 810mg, so some of the boost you experienced probably came from this source. Now, you are stacking three fat burners, Recreate, Leviathan Reloaded, and H.E.A.T. Your compromised energy status may be related to the relatively lower stimulant content of your current stack, although Leviathan Reloaded too boasts some. Recreate on its own boosts thermogenic, lipolytic, and anti-catabolic processes via a variety of molecular mechanisms, including adrenergic, cyclic AMP, and other enzymatic pathways. I doubt Recreate is the cause of your current experience, as it can support ATP resynthesis.
    You make good points. There has to be at least 200mg caff in roxy per cap. And leviathan has some o the same ing as heat but lists caffeine first in 421mg prop blend per 2 caps, so 2 caps of leviathan has to have at least 75-100mg caff. I just have the dull headaches and cloudiness associated with coming off stims even though I'm not really off... Just a stim junkie but i have been on this stack since sat and noticed extreme Leaning in midsection and chest/shoulders... So I am going to stick with it. I am gonna up recreate to 4 a day as of today. So the bottle will last me a little over 3 weeks. I used recreate years ago with awesome results... But my stim tolerance was not so high then. Awesome product none the less... Will incorporate through low or non stim runs in the future for sure.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

You make good points. There has to be at least 200mg caff in roxy per cap. And leviathan has some o the same ing as heat but lists caffeine first in 421mg prop blend per 2 caps, so 2 caps of leviathan has to have at least 75-100mg caff. I just have the dull headaches and cloudiness associated with coming off stims even though I'm not really off... Just a stim junkie but i have been on this stack since sat and noticed extreme Leaning in midsection and chest/shoulders... So I am going to stick with it. I am gonna up recreate to 4 a day as of today. So the bottle will last me a little over 3 weeks. I used recreate years ago with awesome results... But my stim tolerance was not so high then. Awesome product none the less... Will incorporate through low or non stim runs in the future for sure.
    Thank you for the Recreate comments. Watch the overall stim content of your stack, though.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Thank you for the Recreate comments. Watch the overall stim content of your stack, though.
    How so?
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

How so?
    Potential side effects.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Potential side effects.
    Just reporting back.. 4 caps recreate plus leviathan and heat.. Feeling n looking great

Also- will pink magic cause any rise in estrogen?
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Just reporting back.. 4 caps recreate plus leviathan and heat.. Feeling n looking great

Also- will pink magic cause any rise in estrogen?
    Like all good testosterone boosters, Pink Magic may induce some increase in estrogen levels, to maintain hormonal homeostasis.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Thank you for supporting the USPowders' line...
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Is the best way to take SS with food, and 1-C without food, correct?
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Is the best way to take SS with food, and 1-C without food, correct?
    Take both without food.
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

Take both without food.
    Just restarted SS and 1-C (w/o food), stacked w/ ALCAR, PLCAR and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate; 2X ED
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Just restarted SS and 1-C (w/o food), stacked w/ ALCAR, PLCAR and L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate; 2X ED
    A nice stack, there. Are you going to log it?
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

A nice stack, there. Are you going to log it?
    I haven't really thought about it, but I will at least track it informally for me. Its just a matter of available time.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

I haven't really thought about it, but I will at least track it informally for me. Its just a matter of available time.
    Understand. If you find the time, please share your feedback on the stack. Thank you!
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

Will do.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Will do.
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%

Pharmaceutical-grade powders at unmatched prices. Are you also stocking up?
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Take both without food.
    Especially with FATS

Got Glycophase ...?

38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

Especially with FATS
    So, you mean take without fats, correct?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

So, you mean take without fats, correct?
    no bud WITH fats

i used Supersap with food the only time i used without is with cardio on the morning

Got Glycophase ...?

40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48%

no bud WITH fats

i used Supersap with food the only time i used without is with cardio on the morning
    Thanks, I HAD been taking SS w/ fats, but 1-C w/o fats. Would you suggest 1-C w/ fats as well?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pharmaceutical grade xxx-lean
    By twizitid in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:56 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 12:53 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 11:53 AM
  4. Vet Grade products
    By WISCPL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5