Pharmaceutical-Grade Products At Unmatched Prices - Stock-Up!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the detailed response, greatly appreciated.. Truly glad to have you guys back on the boards.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thanks for the detailed response, greatly appreciated.. Truly glad to have you guys back on the boards.
    Thank you! We are always glad to help whenever we can.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    We are currently working on an improved Bulk P-Slin. We will let you know when it is ready.
    will it be in those little pellets like what was inside the capped version or powder?
    :blindfold:
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash

will it be in those little pellets like what was inside the capped version or powder?
    I hope it's capped like anabolic pump. Just so convenient. I use 5-7 supps plus 5-7 staples daily plus protein n bcaa powders so I'm already lugging two shakers n tubs.. Pills please
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Powder, like the previous version, and to maintain the low-price strategy.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Powder, like the previous version, and to maintain the low-price strategy.
    Ok, just trying to guess the way you're going to improve it without raising the price all that much. Any hints?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

I hope it's capped like anabolic pump. Just so convenient. I use 5-7 supps plus 5-7 staples daily plus protein n bcaa powders so I'm already lugging two shakers n tubs.. Pills please
    I have two boxes of the capped version in the blister packs if you have anything to trade.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Ok, just trying to guess the way you're going to improve it without raising the price all that much. Any hints?
    Higher concentration of the actives.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Higher concentration of the actives.
    I have only used the capped version of p slin but damn. I got so pumped and full and vascular on it.. Unfortunately, anabolic pump seems to keep me from actually filling out, rather I always am able to stay lean and no matter how i eat or train, my muscles stay elongated and never truly bulk up when using pump. I have notices on all other gdas I've used, that I do fill In and grow easier, like the case with p slin. Any ideas why ap may keep me from really filling out?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I have only used the capped version of p slin but damn. I got so pumped and full and vascular on it.. Unfortunately, anabolic pump seems to keep me from actually filling out, rather I always am able to stay lean and no matter how i eat or train, my muscles stay elongated and never truly bulk up when using pump. I have notices on all other gdas I've used, that I do fill In and grow easier, like the case with p slin. Any ideas why ap may keep me from really filling out?
    Most glucose-disposal agents indiscriminately shuttle glucose into skeletal-muscle and adipose cells alike, suggesting that they are not necessarily lipolytic (fat-burning). Anabolic Pump, however, is one of the few agents that preferentially channels glucose into skeletal muscle cells at the expense of fat cells, promoting noticeable fat-loss effects, in addition to the classic glucose-disposal role. It achieves this via a number of molecular mechanisms that include up-regulation of the expression of the enzyme 5'-adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK) [leading to the inhibition of the synthesis or production of fatty acids, as well as increased beta oxidation of fatty acids], mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), p38 MAPK, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARa), uncoupling protein-2 (UCP-2), and hepatic (liver) nuclear factor 4 alpha (HNF4a). Furthermore, it down-regulates the expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARg), PPARg cofactors, as well as resistin, acts as a potent competitive inhibitor of the human protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B (h-PTB1B, an inhibitor of insulin signaling), blocks adipogenesis (new-fat formation) in fat cells [via inhibition of PPARg and C/ERB alpha, and by activating PPARa], reduces GLUT4 mRNA expression in fat cells, and lowers the expression of multiple lipogenic and adipogenic genes in adipocytes (fat cells). So, Anabolic Pump does not simply dispose glucose indiscriminately in muscle and fat cells alike, but supports fat-loss via different pathways. Consequently, you might not feel as full on Anabolic Pump as on other GDAs because, with Anabolic Pump, you should also see fat loss, while some other GDAs might induce weight gain via carbohydrate overspills.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Most glucose-disposal agents indiscriminately shuttle glucose into skeletal-muscle and adipose cells alike, suggesting that they are not necessarily lipolytic (fat-burning). Anabolic Pump, however, is one of the few agents that preferentially channels glucose into skeletal muscle cells at the expense of fat cells, promoting noticeable fat-loss effects, in addition to the classic glucose-disposal role. It achieves this via a number of molecular mechanisms that include up-regulation of the expression of the enzyme 5'-adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK) [leading to the inhibition of the synthesis or production of fatty acids, as well as increased beta oxidation of fatty acids], mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), p38 MAPK, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARa), uncoupling protein-2 (UCP-2), and hepatic (liver) nuclear factor 4 alpha (HNF4a). Furthermore, it down-regulates the expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARg), PPARg cofactors, as well as resistin, acts as a potent competitive inhibitor of the human protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B (h-PTB1B, an inhibitor of insulin signaling), blocks adipogenesis (new-fat formation) in fat cells [via inhibition of PPARg and C/ERB alpha, and by activating PPARa], reduces GLUT4 mRNA expression in fat cells, and lowers the expression of multiple lipogenic and adipogenic genes in adipocytes (fat cells). So, Anabolic Pump does not simply dispose glucose indiscriminately in muscle and fat cells alike, but supports fat-loss via different pathways. Consequently, you might not feel as full on Anabolic Pump as on other GDAs because, with Anabolic Pump, you should also see fat loss, while some other GDAs might induce weight gain via carbohydrate overspills.
    Thanks. What about the talk of berberine (phellodendren) blunting protein synthesis. I'm talking decreased muscle size, not mass in general. I understand other gda's can cause fat gain from carb spillover. But I notice larger muscles when not on ap :/ I still use it tho bc it is the best at keeping me lean which is my first n primary goal...
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks. What about the talk of berberine (phellodendren) blunting protein synthesis. I'm talking decreased muscle size, not mass in general. I understand other gda's can cause fat gain from carb spillover. But I notice larger muscles when not on ap :/ I still use it tho bc it is the best at keeping me lean which is my first n primary goal...
    The inhibitory effect on protein synthesis is transient, and does not preclude Anabolic Pump from regulating glucose disposal and lipid metabolism. Someone asked a similar question at USPlabsdirect(dot)com, and I gave the following detailed response, if it interests you:

Before responding directly to the implied impact of berberine's activation of AMPK, and AMPK's subsequent inhibitory impact of protein synthesis on the effectiveness of Anabolic Pump, it is useful to sketch a quick review of the workings of Anabolic Pump. As is well known, Anabolic Pump is made up of Phellodendron (bark) and Crepe Myrtle (Lagerstroemia speciosa)

The Phellodendron in Anabolic Pump is specifically extracted for its main bioactive constituent, berberine, an isoquinoline derivative alkaloid with a broad range of pharmacological effects. In particular, berberine induces a variety of effects that include insulin-sensitization, glucose-disposal, anti-hyperglycemic, anti-adipogenic, and anti-diabetic benefits, without altering native insulin levels. Furthermore, Anabolic Pump via berberine*activates the enzymes 5'-adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK), mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK), p38 MAPK, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARa), uncoupling protein-2 (UCP-2), as well as hepatic nuclear factor 4 alpha (HNF4a). On the other hand, berberine suppresses the expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARg), ultimately leading to beneficial glucose and lipid metabolism.

An important mechanism for berberine's plasma glucose-lowering effect is via acting as a powerful competitive inhibitor of the human protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B (h-PTB1B). A negative regulator of insulin transduction, PTB1B levels are high in insulin-dysfunctional states. Put differently, PTB1B suppresses insulin action and insulin sensitivity in skeletal muscle and fat cells. Hence, by inhibiting h-PTB1B, berberine restores cellular insulin sensitivity and lowers plasma glucose levels.

Regarding suppression of lipid metabolism, berberine achieves this via blocking of adipogenesis in fat cells by inhibiting PPARg and C/ERB alpha, and by stimulating PPARa activity, while suppressing the expression of GLUT4 mRNA activity in fat cells and reducing the expression of multiple lipogenic and adipogenic genes in adipocytes.

The other compound in Anabolic Pump is Banaba, Crepe Myrtle, or Lagerstroemia speciosa, and contains bioactive ingredients known as corosolic acid and tannic acid (or tannins). Gallotannins constitute the main components of tannic acid. An ellagitannin, Lagerstroemin is another tannin found in Lagerstroemia speciosa. This is relevant, as the Banaba in Anabolic Pump is extracted for corosolic acid and tannins that combine to deliver profound effects such as glucose-regulation and anti-diabetic activity.

A key biochemical pathway for the action of corosolic acid and its related tannins is the glucose transport-4 (GLUT-4) protein gene. Glucose transport proteins shuttle glucose from the blood into cells. A specific glucose transporter protein, GLUT-4, found in skeletal muscle, fat, and cardiac (heart) cells, transports glucose from the blood into these cells. Usually, GLUT-4 resides deep within the cell, but can be translocated to the surface of the cell by insulin, exercise, or by corosolic acid/tannins. The more GLUT-4 cells are recruited to the cell surface, the greater the amount of glucose clearance that occurs. It has been shown in clinical trials that corosolic acid and its related tannins can cause the translocation of GLUT-4 proteins from deep with the cell to the cell membrane to trigger glucose disposal, completely independent of insulin. The consequent reduction in the levels of circulating glucose promotes reduced adipogenesis. Furthermore, in clinical trials, corosolic acid and its related tannins have been shown to down-regulate the expression of PPARg and not only suppressed the expression of pre-adipocytes, but also suppressed the differentiation of pre-adipocytes into mature adipocytes, while stimulating efficient glucose uptake, leading to significantly lower fasting and post-prandial (after-meal) blood glucose levels.

This description of the molecular mechanisms recruited by Anabolic Pump suggests that several such mechanisms are in simultaneous play, ensuring that the benefits from Anabolic Pump remain robust under several physiological scenarios.

Now to the article you referred to. The authors reported that berberine via stimulation of AMPK led to mTOR complex-1 (TORC1) inhibition by way of the phosphorylation of raptor (a protein involved in mTOR signaling) ultimately leading to reduced protein synthesis and enhanced protein degradation in normal and diabetic rodent muscles, as well as an enhanced downstream expression of the E3 ubiquitin ligase, atrogin-1, associated with the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway of muscle degradation. Furthermore, they reported that enhanced mitochondrial biogenesis via peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma co-activator-1-alpha [PGC-1a] expression blunted the berberine-induced muscle protein-synthetic alterations. According to the authors: "We recognize that our findings from experiments utilizing mice or cultured cells may not reflect events occurring in patients with type 2 diabetes. Reports of protein turn-over in diabetic or insulin-resistant patients find no muscle wasting unless the patients are elderly or sedentary. Even though obese patients with type 2 diabetes were shown to exhibit some impairment in ATP production, it has also been found that intensive insulin therapy did not change leucine kinetics when compared with results achieved with conventional insulin therapy. However, our results do indicate that anti-diabetes drugs can cause unexpected consequences, including changes in protein metabolism" [p. 1888].

Quite apart from the fact that their study was a rodent trial with the usual rodent-to-human-dosage-conversion issues, or the usual extrapolation problems from such trials to human results, berberine's activation of AMPK, and consequently, AMPK's suppression of protein synthesis are not controversial. As is well known, the mammalian 5' adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK) is the downstream component of a crucial protein kinase cascade of central importance in the regulation of energy homeostasis (balance) conserved in all eukaryotic cells. AMPK is a phylogenetically/evolutionarily conserved serine/threonine protein kinase and is activated in response to an increase in the adenosine monophosphate (AMP): adenosine triphosphate (ATP) ratio. AMPK exists as a heterotrimeric (contains three parts that are different from one another) complex with a catalytic alpha subunit and regulatory beta- and gamma-subunits. AMPK is activated in response to metabolic stressors such as exercise/muscle contraction, hypoxia, hypoglycemia, ischemia, oxidative stress, and chemical interventions (such as berberine), with the goal of cellular energy restoration.

Binding of AMP to the gamma-subunit leads to AMPK activation via phosphorylation at threonine 172 (Thr-172) on the alpha-subunit by the upstream kinase, LKB-1. The Ca(2+)/calmodulin-dependent and AMP-independent pathway can activate AMPK in certain cells such as neurons, endothelial cells, and lymphocytes, in a process involving phosphorylation by an alternate upstream protein kinase kinase-beta, CaMKKbeta. [Phosphorylation is the addition of phosphate to a protein, glucose, or other organic molecules or compounds. Phosphorylation is executed through the action of enzymes referred to as phosphotransferases or kinases].

Upon activation, AMPK triggers a set of chemical reactions geared at re-establishing cellular energy homeostasis. Consequently, ATP-consuming (anabolic) processes such as protein synthesis, fatty acid synthesis (lipogenesis), biosynthesis, cell-growth, and proliferation, are switched-off, while ATP-generating (catabolic) processes such as hepatic glycolysis and fatty acid oxidation, as well as the inhibition of the production of cholesterol and triglycerides are switched-on, both by short-term effect on phosphorylation of regulatory proteins and by long-term effect on gene expression. AMPK can also be modulated by hormones. In particular, in peripheral tissues such as muscles and liver, leptin and adiponectin activate AMPK. In the hypothalamus, leptin and adiponectin, both hormones that suppress feeding, inhibit AMPK, while ghrelin, a hormone that boosts food intake, activates AMPK.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Continued...

Berberine potently activates AMPK in skeletal muscle, L6 myotubes, adipose tissue, and in hepatocytes, leading to the suppression of protein synthesis and lipid synthesis as well as boosts in fatty acid oxidation and glucose uptake. This activation of AMPK is due to berberine's inhibition of the respiratory complex-1 of the mitochondria, leading to an elevation of the AMP/ATP ratio. Obviously, restoration of cellular energy homeostasis is crucial in this case, as ribosomal synthesis of proteins, for instance, is a significant consumer of cellular energy in a process that requires energy-rich aminoacyl-tRNA, mRNA and ATP/GTP. The regulation of protein synthesis occurs at several levels from mRNA and ribosomal content to the translation rate of mRNA into peptide, where translation involves the three phases, initiation, elongation, and termination. Short-term, protein synthesis regulation occurs at the translation level, with acute protein synthesis regulation modulated by several regulatory portions in the mTOR or eEF-2 kinase pathways. The mechanism of protein synthesis inhibition by AMPK depends on mTOR and eEF-2 signaling.

As has already been outlined, berberine is not the only activator of AMPK, and consequently, not the only suppressor of protein synthesis. In particular, physical exercise, to use another example, also compromises protein synthesis, but this effect, just like the case of berberine, is transient. Muscle cells grow after physical exercise, and the use of certain interventions such as BCAA during exercise contribute to the suppression of AMPK, and reduce AMPK's suppressive impact on protein synthesis. The transient nature of the berberine-induced AMPK-inhibition of protein synthesis ensures that Anabolic Pump's functioning remains robust. Furthermore, while an important component, berberine activation of AMPK is not the only mechanism through which Anabolic Pump works. In particular, quite apart from the depression of protein-synthetic processes, Anabolic Pump still delivers benefits such as improvement in insulin sensitivity (which on its own leads to efficient uptake of macronutrients, including proteins), enhanced glucose disposal in skeletal muscle cells, anti-adipogenic and anti-diabetic effects, improvement in lipid and glucose metabolism, enhancements in lipolytic processes and optimization of lipid profiles. Furthermore, recall that AMPK activation induces an enhanced expression of the glucose transport protein-4 (GLUT-4) gene via increased binding of the transcription factor myocyte enhancer factor-2 (MEF-2) to co-factors in the GLUT-4 gene, leading to increased glucose transport, as well as enhanced glycolysis and ATP production. This increased ATP production ultimately leads to reduced AMPK activity, and consequently, lower suppression of protein synthesis. In the same connection, greater saturation of glycogen stores ensures lower expression of AMPK, and therefore, lower protein-synthetic suppression. To continue, recall that AMPK regulates protein translation via several mechanisms. For instance, via phosphorylation and activation of the eukaryotic elongation factor kinase (eEF2K), and via inhibition of the mTOR signaling pathway. As the regulation of protein synthesis by mTOR is highly sensitive to amino acid expression, AMPK was postulated to be also modulated by amino acids. As it turns out, recent research has suggested that amino acids suppress AMPK activity in an mTOR-independent mechanism, postulated to be via the stimulatory effects of amino acids on mitochondrial glutamate dehydrogenase that produce an increased tricarboxylic acid cycle flux, ultimately leading to reduced cellular AMP expression, and therefore, lower AMPK activity, and lower suppression of protein synthesis. This suggests that the protein content of a post-Anabolic Pump meal should serve to suppress AMPK action and lead to higher protein-synthetic expression.

In conclusion, the transient effect of the suppression of protein synthesis due to berberine's activation of AMPK, coupled with the other molecular mechanisms through which the components of Anabolic Pump, namely Phellodendron and Crepe Myrtle, work ensures that Anabolic Pump still delivers its benefits enumerated earlier.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

It is fantastic having such a knowledgeable member posting regularly who takes the time to post detailed answers.

Great posts Ike.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It is fantastic having such a knowledgeable member posting regularly who takes the time to post detailed answers.

Great posts Ike.
    Thank you, B! I'm glad to help whenever I can.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

man now i feel like trying out AP lol
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    man now i feel like trying out AP lol
    Would appreciate your feedback, should you do so. Thank you!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

it will be a while - this summer most likely but if i do i will log it
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

AP is good. It was the first to pop my GDA cherry and allow me to feel like I could eat carbs, again. lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    it will be a while - this summer most likely but if i do i will log it
    Awesome. Would be great.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    AP is good. It was the first to pop my GDA cherry and allow me to feel like I could eat carbs, again. lol
    Anabolic Pump is one of my favorite supplements.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, Jacob
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Glad we could help. Thank you for your support!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Supersapopins ready to go
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Supersapopins ready to go
    Appears you have two different products/ingredients in the bag...
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Appears you have two different products/ingredients in the bag...
    The darkest is 3 months old Supersap but becomes rock i put in the the blender for few seconds and blast become powder again and capped fast the another is new 1 week ago i ordered and each cap hold 1g.

Got Glycophase ...?

27. Registered User
    Answers

The darkest is 3 months old Supersap but becomes rock i put in the the blender for few seconds and blast become powder again and capped fast the another is new 1 week ago i ordered and each cap hold 1g.
    You are indeed set to go!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

You are indeed set to go!
    I wish Supersap comes in 500g SIZE tub......

Got Glycophase ...?

29. Registered User
    Answers

I wish Supersap comes in 500g SIZE tub......
    Larger cash outlay.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

How did you dose SuperSaponins?

1 Tablespoon 2-3 times a day on an empty stomach.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Berberine potently activates AMPK in skeletal muscle, L6 myotubes, adipose tissue, and in hepatocytes, leading to the suppression of protein synthesis and lipid synthesis as well as boosts in fatty acid oxidation and glucose uptake. This activation of AMPK is due to berberine's inhibition of the respiratory complex-1 of the mitochondria, leading to an elevation of the AMP/ATP ratio. Obviously, restoration of cellular energy homeostasis is crucial in this case, as ribosomal synthesis of proteins, for instance, is a significant consumer of cellular energy in a process that requires energy-rich aminoacyl-tRNA, mRNA and ATP/GTP. The regulation of protein synthesis occurs at several levels from mRNA and ribosomal content to the translation rate of mRNA into peptide, where translation involves the three phases, initiation, elongation, and termination. Short-term, protein synthesis regulation occurs at the translation level, with acute protein synthesis regulation modulated by several regulatory portions in the mTOR or eEF-2 kinase pathways. The mechanism of protein synthesis inhibition by AMPK depends on mTOR and eEF-2 signaling.

As has already been outlined, berberine is not the only activator of AMPK, and consequently, not the only suppressor of protein synthesis. In particular, physical exercise, to use another example, also compromises protein synthesis, but this effect, just like the case of berberine, is transient. Muscle cells grow after physical exercise, and the use of certain interventions such as BCAA during exercise contribute to the suppression of AMPK, and reduce AMPK's suppressive impact on protein synthesis. The transient nature of the berberine-induced AMPK-inhibition of protein synthesis ensures that Anabolic Pump's functioning remains robust. Furthermore, while an important component, berberine activation of AMPK is not the only mechanism through which Anabolic Pump works. In particular, quite apart from the depression of protein-synthetic processes, Anabolic Pump still delivers benefits such as improvement in insulin sensitivity (which on its own leads to efficient uptake of macronutrients, including proteins), enhanced glucose disposal in skeletal muscle cells, anti-adipogenic and anti-diabetic effects, improvement in lipid and glucose metabolism, enhancements in lipolytic processes and optimization of lipid profiles. Furthermore, recall that AMPK activation induces an enhanced expression of the glucose transport protein-4 (GLUT-4) gene via increased binding of the transcription factor myocyte enhancer factor-2 (MEF-2) to co-factors in the GLUT-4 gene, leading to increased glucose transport, as well as enhanced glycolysis and ATP production. This increased ATP production ultimately leads to reduced AMPK activity, and consequently, lower suppression of protein synthesis. In the same connection, greater saturation of glycogen stores ensures lower expression of AMPK, and therefore, lower protein-synthetic suppression. To continue, recall that AMPK regulates protein translation via several mechanisms. For instance, via phosphorylation and activation of the eukaryotic elongation factor kinase (eEF2K), and via inhibition of the mTOR signaling pathway. As the regulation of protein synthesis by mTOR is highly sensitive to amino acid expression, AMPK was postulated to be also modulated by amino acids. As it turns out, recent research has suggested that amino acids suppress AMPK activity in an mTOR-independent mechanism, postulated to be via the stimulatory effects of amino acids on mitochondrial glutamate dehydrogenase that produce an increased tricarboxylic acid cycle flux, ultimately leading to reduced cellular AMP expression, and therefore, lower AMPK activity, and lower suppression of protein synthesis. This suggests that the protein content of a post-Anabolic Pump meal should serve to suppress AMPK action and lead to higher protein-synthetic expression.

In conclusion, the transient effect of the suppression of protein synthesis due to berberine's activation of AMPK, coupled with the other molecular mechanisms through which the components of Anabolic Pump, namely Phellodendron and Crepe Myrtle, work ensures that Anabolic Pump still delivers its benefits enumerated earlier.

32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Spot on!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Can AP and slin sane be taken together if wanting to double dose prior to a cheat meal? (economics issues prevent from having two bottles anabolic pump on hand and I want my one to last a full 30 days at 3/day) thanks.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Can AP and slin sane be taken together if wanting to double dose prior to a cheat meal? (economics issues prevent from having two bottles anabolic pump on hand and I want my one to last a full 30 days at 3/day) thanks.
    Take one or the other. Anabolic Pump works independently of insulin, while Slin-Sane may promote the secretion of insulin via the action of Gymnema Sylvestre. So, I would not recommend to stack them.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks. Btw where do we submit reviews for the c20 promo when the time comes?
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks. Btw where do we submit reviews for the c20 promo when the time comes?
    In this sub-section.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Take advantage of these unbelievably low prices and design your own stack! How about 1-carboxy/Bulk Modern BCAA/SuperSaponins/Bulk Super Cissus for 8-12 weeks for incredible anabolic and anti-catabolic signaling associated with enhanced testosterone synthesis, elevated growth-hormone production, as well as maintaining joint, cartilage, tendon and connective-tissue integrity, plus their overall downstream effects?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Hey jacob. Will u be logging/posting review of your c20, pink magic, ap and erase? Im gonna run that at some point for 4 weeks and follow it with erase pro to make 8 weeks of erase. probably add in a stimulant based fb as well
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Hey jacob. Will u be logging/posting review of your c20, pink magic, ap and erase? Im gonna run that at some point for 4 weeks and follow it with erase pro to make 8 weeks of erase. probably add in a stimulant based fb as well
    I'm not Jacob. Jacob is the one that calls the shots. No, I'll not be logging my run. Although I can transcend the apparent conflict of interest, many would still perceive my log as biased.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not Jacob. Jacob is the one that calls the shots. No, I'll not be logging my run. Although I can transcend the apparent conflict of interest, many would still perceive my log as biased.
    Thanks Jacob.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pharmaceutical grade xxx-lean
    By twizitid in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 10:53 AM
  3. Replies: 4