USPowders Product Write-Up: SuperSaponins

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SuperSaponins

SuperSaponins is a unique matrix that effectively combines our powerful growth-hormone and testosterone agonist with our specifically extracted tribulosin, a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terresteris plant. Benefitting from our unique herbal extraction technology and unmatched value-for-money, SuperSaponins was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

- Potent stimulation of natural testosterone production
- Pronounced anabolic and hormonal-adaptogenic effects
- Dramatic improvements in libido, arousal, spermatogenesis, and overall parameters of sexual function
- Unmistakeable increases in strength, endurance, and recovery
- Significant reduction in fatigue, anxiety and stress
- Restoration and strengthening of the endocrine, reproductive, and immune systems
- Systematic improvement in various metabolic markers

PureSap™(Extract Engineered Sapogenin/Alkaloids From Chlorophytum)

A rhizomatous herb, Chlorophytum borivilianum L. (Safed Musli) finds description in ancient Indian literature and intensive use in Ayurveda as an aphrodisiac, sexual stimulant, natural sex tonic, adaptogen, and metabolic regulator [1,2,3]. In addition, Chlorophytum borivilianum (hereafter "Chlorophytum") has been shown to promote healthy levels of cholesterol, triglycerides, corticosterone, and plasma glucose [2]. Of the Chlorophytum species, Chlorophytum borivilianum boasts the highest concentration of triterpenoidal and steriodal saponins, the main pharmacologically active constituents in the herb [1,2,3]. More generally, Chlorophytum contains pharmacologically active steroidal and triterpenoidal saponins, sapogenins, and fructans as main constituents.

Sapogenic extracts of Chlorophytum have demonstrated pronounced anabolic effects, coupled with dramatic improvements in libido, arousal, spermatogenesis, and overall parameters of sexual function and performance. [2,3,6,8,9,10] Furthermore, Chlorophytum possesses antioxidant, anti-stress, and antibacterial effects [4,5,7], in addition to anti-ulcer, analgesic, anti-obesity, and lipid-regulation properties [2].

Before proceeding further, let us clarify a few terms that will be useful in the subsequent discussion. First, glycosides. These are molecular compounds that contain a carbohydrate (sugar) and non-carbohydrate (non-sugar) residue in the same molecule. The carbohydrate (sugar) part is termed glycone, and the non-sugar part is termed aglycone. The glycone is termed a glucoside, if the carbohydrate part is glucose. Furthermore, sterols (for instance, stigmasterol, as we will mention later) are aglycones. Based on the aglycone (non-sugar-glycoside) classification, tannins and saponins are classified as glycosides. Sapogenins are aglycones produced on the hydrolysis (a chemical process during which a molecule is split [cleaved] into two parts by the addition of one molecule of water) of saponins. Consequently, saponin glycosides contain a glycone (sugar) and aglycone (non-sugar) component. The aglycone branch is referred to as a sapogenin. This sapogenin can either be a steroid sapogenin or saponin (so-called "neutral saponins") or a triterpenoid sapogenin or saponin (so-called "acid saponins"). Such steroid sapogenins can serve as substrate for the downstream synthesis of certain steroid hormones.

SuperSaponins contains highly purified extracts of triterpenoidal and steroidal saponins, sapogenins, and steroidal alkaloids (steroids with a nitrogen function) from Chlorophytum borivilianum, including the pluripotent agent, stigmasterol. Structurally similar to testosterone, stigmasterol is a unique sterol in Chlorophytum that is able to attach to and activate the same steroid receptors that testosterone attaches to and activates, allowing stigmasterol to induce similar anabolic effects as testosterone [3,10]. The highly specific extraction of this set of powerful phytoagents is part of what makes SuperSaponins unique and incredibly effective.

Tribulus Terristris (featuring Tribulosin - 80% total saponins and 20% protodioscin)

Steroidal saponins, principally protodioscin, have historically been thought to be the agents responsible for the key pharmacological activities of Tribulus terrestris, such as the stimulation of spermatogenesis [11], and the production of luteinizing hormone (LH), signaling the production of testosterone [12,13]. Real world results, however, have not fully duplicated the results from animal studies in the case of Tribulus. We postulate that the main reason for this mismatch between a priori expectations and actual results in humans is that the focus had been on extracting Tribulus predominantly for the steroidal saponin, protodioscin. At USPowders, however, we broke new grounds by concentrating on a novel and extremely rare steroidal saponin in Tribulus terrestris known as Tribulosin. One comparative study showed that Indian Tribulus contains the most Tribulosin content, magnitudes higher than the amount found in Tribulus from other geographical areas, including Bulgarian Tribulus, otherwise the reference standard. Our postulate, confirmed by diverse and numerous anecdotal evidence, is that Tribulosin induces effects similar to those produced by increases in endogenous production of testosterone. Accordingly, SuperSaponins is currently the only product that contains pharmaceutical-grade Tribulus terrestris, extracted for powerful steroidal saponins (80%) containing Tribulosin, combined with protodioscin (20%). Anecdotal evidence (published clinical tests and research on Tribulosin are sparse) confirms that this combination delivers significantly superior results than straight protodioscin at higher levels of extraction.

Overall, SuperSaponins is a unique blend of pharmaceutical-grade triterpenoidal and steroidal sapogenins as well as alkaloids from Chlorophytum borivilianum, combined with the unique and rare steroidal saponin, Tribulosin, with protodioscin, both from Tribulus terrestris. The result is a cool product that delivers significant anabolic and adaptogenic effects, superior testosterone modulation, dramatic improvement in libido and sexual function, enhanced resistance to stress and fatigue, improved recovery and enhanced general metabolic status.

References
Oudhia, P. (2001). Safed Moosli (Chlorophytum borivilianum L.): Medicinal and Wonder Crop. Society for Parthenium Management (SOPAM), India.
Hague, R., et al. (2011). A peer review of general literature on Chlorophytum borivilianum commercial medicinal plant. International Journal of Drug Development & Research. Jan-Mar. 3(1): 140-155.
Kaushik, N. (2005). Saponins of Chlorophytum species. Phytochemistry Review, 4: 191-196.
Kenjale, R.D., et al (2007). Antistress and antioxidant effects of roots of Chlorophytum borivilianum (Santa Pau & Fernandes), Indian J. Exp. Biol., 45(11), 9749.
Sundaram, S., et al. (2011). Antibacterial activities of crude extracts of Chlorophytum borivilianum to bacterial pathogens. Res. J. Med. Plant, 5: 343-347.
Thakur, M., Dixit, V.K. (2006). Effect of Chlorophytum borivilianum on androgenic and sexual behavior of male rats. Indian Drugs, 43: 300–6.
Vissvadia, and Narashimhaeharva A.V. (2007). Chlorophytum borivilianum root powder also Increased the activites of anti-oxidant capacity of liver. Clin Exp. Pharmacol physiol., 34(3), 244-9.
Jat, R.D., Bordia, P.C. (1990). Comparative performance of transplanted seedlings of safed musli (Chlorophytum species) from sexual and asexual means. Crop Breeding Research Newsletter 1(1-2):14-15.
Thakur, M., et al. (2009). A comparative study on aphrodisiac activity of some ayurvedic herbs in male albino rats. Arch Sex Behav. Dec;38(6):1009-15.
Anjan, A., et al. (2011). A study on the evaluation and efficacy of a multiherbal preparation (Andromet) in erectile dysfunction (ED): A randomised placebo-controlled trial. IJRAP, 2 (5),1607-1610.
Ganzero, M., et al. (2001). Determination of steroidal saponins in Tribulus terrestris by Reverse-Phase High-Performance Chromatography and Evaporative Light Scattering Detection. Journal of Pharm. Sciences. Vol. 90, 1752-1758.
Akram, M., et al (2011). Tribulus terrestris Linn.: A review article. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research Vol. 5(16), 3601-3605.
Antonio, J. (2000). The effects of Tribulus terrestris on body composition and exercise performance in resistance-trained males. Int. J. Sp. Nut. Exerc. Met., 10: 208-215.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a product I still have yet to try, it's on my to do list I love all the other USPowder products......I'd love to see Vat Attack and Bulk P-slin again, but I'm sure you have heard that a million times on AnabolicMinds :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a product I still have yet to try, it's on my to do list I love all the other USPowder products......I'd love to see Vat Attack and Bulk P-slin again, but I'm sure you have heard that a million times on AnabolicMinds :cheers:
Nice to read that you like the USPowders line. Thank you for the feedback! You would love SuperSaponins. There is nothing else quite like it. I would also like to see one or two other USPowders' classics make a come-back, even if briefly. And probably one or two new powders. Let's see how things unfold.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to read that you like the USPowders line. Thank you for the feedback! You would love SuperSaponins. There is nothing else quite like it. I would also like to see one or two other USPowders' classics make a come-back, even if briefly. And probably one or two new powders. Let's see how things unfold.
I'd love to see that happen, I would stock up like never before :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk SuperSaponins

SuperSaponins is a unique matrix that effectively combines our powerful growth-hormone and testosterone agonist with our specifically extracted tribulosin, a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terresteris plant. Benefitting from our unique herbal extraction technology and unmatched value-for-money, SuperSaponins was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:
  • Potent stimulation of natural testosterone production
  • Pronounced anabolic and hormonal-adaptogenic effects
  • Dramatic improvements in libido, arousal, spermatogenesis, and overall parameters of sexual function
  • Unmistakeable increases in strength, endurance, and recovery
  • Significant reduction in fatigue, anxiety and stress
  • Restoration and strengthening of the endocrine, reproductive, and immune systems
  • Systematic improvement in various metabolic markers
Now at NutraPlanet:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/supersaponins-120-grams.html

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are at least two dosing options for SuperSaponins. First, one can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if one wishes. Alternatively, one can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each) per day, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). One can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if one so desires. Great blend!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SuperSaponins also stacks nicely with PureCAMP-95 and 1-carboxy for amplified anabolic signaling, enhanced testosterone production, lipolytic and anti-catabolic benefits.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SuperSaponins was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

- Potent stimulation of natural testosterone production
- Pronounced anabolic and hormonal-adaptogenic effects
- Dramatic improvements in libido, arousal, spermatogenesis, and overall parameters of sexual function
- Unmistakeable increases in strength, endurance, and recovery
- Significant reduction in fatigue, anxiety and stress
- Restoration and strengthening of the endocrine, reproductive, and immune systems
- Systematic improvement in various metabolic markers

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any further feedback on SuperSaponins?

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Do you take this the same way as 1-carboxy? Does it have to be on an empty stomach?

I started yesterday with 1-carboxy and supper cissus. I take the 1-carboxy 30 min before workout and I take it with about 3G Taurine. Is it ok to take it with the Taurine or does 1-carboxy require to be the only thing in the stomach for 30 min?

Awards
  • Established
Any further feedback on SuperSaponins?
Just wondering, I'm currently stacking the carboxy and the Saponins. So if I'm taking doses of both at least an hour after dinner (8:00PM), am I okay to have a Casein Protein shake about an hour later (9:00PM) or so?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take this the same way as 1-carboxy? Does it have to be on an empty stomach?

I started yesterday with 1-carboxy and supper cissus. I take the 1-carboxy 30 min before workout and I take it with about 3G Taurine. Is it ok to take it with the Taurine or does 1-carboxy require to be the only thing in the stomach for 30 min?
I prefer to take SuperSaponins on an empty stomach. You can take 1-carboxy with Taurine. Let me know if anything is still unclear. Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering, I'm currently stacking the carboxy and the Saponins. So if I'm taking doses of both at least an hour after dinner (8:00PM), am I okay to have a Casein Protein shake about an hour later (9:00PM) or so?
Your approach is fine. Personally, though, I would take the Casein about an hour before dinner (06:00pm), as it is a rather long-digesting protein [or, if this is not possible, take the Casein with dinner (07:00pm)], and 1-carboxy/SuperSaponins at 09:00pm.

Reactions: 804

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If taking supersap twice a day at 2grams, one beside bed, when should the other dose be? Pre workout? Or upon rising?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If taking supersap twice a day at 2grams, one beside bed, when should the other dose be? Pre workout? Or upon rising?
Either before breakfast or pre-workout.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

victorypark

Awards
Haven't been able to find any on Nutraplanet or alternate websites.

Is there a shortage at the minute or have I been looking in the wrong places????

Many thanks.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't been able to find any on Nutraplanet or alternate websites.

Is there a shortage at the minute or have I been looking in the wrong places????

Many thanks.
I think USPowders might be sold exclusively at NP (at least in the US).

I saw that they still have a few of the Versa-1 bundles, which includes SuperSaponins. I'd suggest sending a PM to someone from NP or contacting customer service directly.