USPowders Product Write-Up: Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I enjoyed the product initially but then both tubs i had purchased from NP turned into solid rock even though they had been stored in a cool, dry area. iI tried breaking up the pieces but it didn't work. I unfortunately ended up tossing both tubs.
    Thank you for the feedback!

That was unfortunate. Were they not properly sealed during storage?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

Thank you for the feedback!

That was unfortunate. Were they not properly sealed during storage?
    As far as i could tell, they were properly sealed....fwiw slept like a baby on 1-carboxy prior to having the aforementioned issues.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    As far as i could tell, they were properly sealed....fwiw slept like a baby on 1-carboxy prior to having the aforementioned issues.
    Quite unpleasant.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Is there a risk in taking more than the recommended dosage of 3 x 800g, for a total of 2.4 grams? Somedays, I take upwards of 3.2 grams--at most, but usually stick within the 2.4g for the day.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Is there a risk in taking more than the recommended dosage of 3 x 800g, for a total of 2.4 grams? Somedays, I take upwards of 3.2 grams--at most, but usually stick within the 2.4g for the day.
    We generally do not recommend going beyond the suggested dose here, as an overly acute and/or chronic stimulation of dopamine synthesis might result.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

We generally do not recommend going beyond the suggested dose here, as an overly acute and/or chronic stimulation of dopamine synthesis might result.
    I've been taking this with Prolactrone by black lion research. Is that ok? I'm taking 3 caps of Prolactrone and 1-2 servings of 1-carboxy a day. 2 on workout days and just 1 dose before bed on non-workout days.

7. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Good to know. I had backed off on the dosage once I had posted my question. I figure slow and steady wins the race.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    I've been taking this with Prolactrone by black lion research. Is that ok? I'm taking 3 caps of Prolactrone and 1-2 servings of 1-carboxy a day. 2 on workout days and just 1 dose before bed on non-workout days.
    I addressed this in a private message you sent to me. Let me know if anything is still unclear. Thank you!

9. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Good to know. I had backed off on the dosage once I had posted my question. I figure slow and steady wins the race.
    Awesome. Please let us know how things unfold. Thank you!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    All of my powders turn into concrete, so I store them in the freezer. Also, freezing them makes them easy to break up and turn back into usable powder once they have solidified. Hope this helps!

11. Quote Originally Posted by yoshi5674 View Post

All of my powders turn into concrete, so I store them in the freezer. Also, freezing them makes them easy to break up and turn back into usable powder once they have solidified. Hope this helps!
    Thanks, I will try that if this happens again.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    That is an unsafe amount of l-dopa to consume on more than acute occasions.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:02 PM
  2. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) ?
    By snapps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 02:55 AM
  3. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)
    By snapps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 03:29 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 01:04 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 12:18 PM