USPowders Product Write-Up: Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)

Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) [hereafter "Bulk 1-carboxy"] is a powerful and highly effective growth-hormone and testosterone agonist. Benefitting from USPowders' unique herbal extraction technology and unmatched value-for-money, Bulk 1-carboxy was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

- Dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production
- Pronounced stimulation of natural testosterone production
- Potent prolactin inhibition
- Significant and unmistakeable mind-muscle connection (via elevated neuronal dopamine response)
- Dramatic improvement in deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery
- Markedly enhanced libido and sexual function
- Powerful lipolytic action and muscle preservation.
- Improvement in various metabolic markers

To understand how Bulk 1-carboxy elicits these results, it is useful to review the synthesis of dopamine and natural growth hormone.

A specific extract of Dolichos Pruriens L., Bulk 1-carboxy (itself closely related to L-DOPA) stimulates an increased production of endogenous dopamine, leading to downstream increases in the production of endogenous natural growth hormone via the dopaminergic-pituitary-GH axis.

As is well known, in healthy individuals, natural growth hormone (GH) secretion, as is also the case in general for hypothalamic and pituitary hormones, is tightly regulated by feedback and feed-forward loops. In particular, the hypothalamic agent growth-hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) stimulates the pituitary release of growth hormone. The pituitary release of GH is partly (negatively) regulated by another hypothalamic agent, somatostatin, also known as growth hormone-inhibiting hormone (GHIH). Supplementation with Bulk 1-carboxy leads to an increased synthesis of dopamine, and the hypothalamic action of dopamine leads to an inhibition of somatostatin, allowing GHRH to induce increased pituitary growth hormone secretion. So, Bulk 1-carboxy supports growth hormone secretion via enhanced L-DOPA synthesis and hypothalamic somatostatin inhibition. As somatostatin blunts growth hormone secretion via GHRH antagonism, the dopamine inhibition of somatostatin enhances the action of the dipeptide, growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH). This leads to an elevated release of natural growth hormone. Furthermore, dopamine acts as a prolactin inhibitor (prolactin is a pituitary hormone secreted by the acidophilic pituitary lactotropes). As it turns out, prolactin not only demonstrates a positive correlation with somatostatin, but also enjoys a negative correlation with testosterone (via inhibition of gonadotropins). As a consequence, Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates increased secretion of testosterone and growth hormone by suppressing the expression of somatostatin and prolactin.

Furthermore, increased production of dopamine directly stimulates increased secretion of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) [also known as luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH)], responsible for the production of testosterone, leading to the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), both gonadotropins secreted by the pituitary gland. In particular, LH and FSH, in turn, stimulate the Leydig cells (via LH) and the Sertolli cells (via FSH) of the male gonads (testicles) to amplify the production of androgens, including testosterone (a process also called steroidogenesis) and semen (a process also called spermatogenesis) respectively. FSH acts, not only by sensitizing the testes to the effects of LH (via the response of LH to luteinizing-hormone releasing hormone (LHRH)), but also by increasing the number of testicular LH receptors, ultimately leading to a greater endogenous production of testosterone.

As has already been established, Bulk 1-carboxy elicits elevated growth-hormone production via a dopaminergic pathway. Without Bulk 1-carboxy, dopamine is derived from the synthesis of tyrosine, so dopamine is a tyrosine-derived neurotransmitter. Recall that tyrosine not used up for energy production or incorporated into proteins, is converted into catecholamine neurotransmitters (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine). Catecholamine synthesis occurs in neurons and the adrenal medullary cells. When tyrosine is transported into these neurons and cells, it is converted into DOPA (3,4-dihydrophenylalanine) via the enzymatic action of tyrosine hydroxylase and the co-factor tetrahydrobiopterin. An enzyme, DOPA decarboxylase then converts DOPA to dopamine within the substantia nigra and some other parts of the brain. Within the adrenal medulla, however, dopamine is converted to norepinephrine via the action of the enzyme, dopamine β-hydroxylase. Finally, another enzyme, phenylethanolamine N-methyltransferase, converts norepinephrine to epinephrine.

Why is this tyrosine angle relevant? Simple! DOPA is a substrate for not just dopamine, but also for norepinephrine and epinephrine. In other words, not all L-DOPA (or even tyrosine) we consume ends up as dopamine in the substantia nigra. So, to ensure a sufficient amount of dopamine is ultimately available for stimulation of GH production, a compound such as Bulk 1-carboxy assumes critical importance. To put this into perspective, only a small fraction of the L-DOPA taken orally ever reaches the brain, as blood enzymes such as amino acid decarboxylases (AADCs) metabolize most of the levodopa before it reaches the brain, unless it is taken with appropriate dopamine agonists, enzyme inhibitors or transport vehicles that inhibit L-DOPA decarboxylation in the bloodstream or in tissues outside the brain, ensuring an increase in the amount of L-DOPA that finally reaches the brain for enzymatic conversion to dopamine. To ensure a greater amount of the consumed L-DOPA survives decarboxylation, the concomitant use of dopamine agonists, dopa decarboxylase inhibitors, catechol-o-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitors, acetylcholine inhibitors, or neuroprotective agents, may be relevant. As it turns out, however, Bulk 1-carboxy is a bioavailable compound that is not only closely related to L-DOPA, but is also able to inhibit L-DOPA degradation in extra-cerebral cells, promote its passage through the blood brain barrier, and stimulate the pronounced synthesis of dopamine in the brain, leading to elevated secretions of endogenous growth hormone.

So, overall, Bulk 1-carboxy, a bioavailable natural L-DOPA, acting via the potent growth-hormone agonist, dopamine, delivers pronounced GH-stimulating effects leading to inhibition of prolactin secretion from pituitary lactotropes and the associated improvement in libido and sexual response; an enhanced mind-muscle connection via an elevated neuronal dopamine response; the stimulation of natural testosterone production; promotion of deep recuperative sleep and shortened post-exercise recovery patterns; improvement in lipolytic and antic-catabolic processes; the onset of superior repair of cellular damage; as well as improvements in skin aesthetics.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this stuff, my sleep is so much better when I use Carboxy.

Whats the max dosing on carboxy before bed? I havn't gone past 2 caps before bed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this stuff, my sleep is so much better when I use Carboxy.

Whats the max dosing on carboxy before bed? I havn't gone past 2 caps before bed.
It is a great agent, indeed. Thank you for your support! How much 1-carboxy did you manage to get into two capsules?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have a ETA when this will be available again?

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of picking up some 1-carboxy... I've been doing some research and noticed at one time you guys sold Bulk PowerFULL. Any plans of bringing that back? I vastly prefer powders to pills. I'd love to buy some!

If the answer is a no to that, is there anything I can add to the 1-carboxy to make it more like PowerFULL?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking of picking up some 1-carboxy... I've been doing some research and noticed at one time you guys sold Bulk PowerFULL. Any plans of bringing that back? I vastly prefer powders to pills. I'd love to buy some!

If the answer is a no to that, is there anything I can add to the 1-carboxy to make it more like PowerFULL?
To my knowledge, there are currently no plans to offer Bulk PowerFULL. 1-carboxy is a compound found in PowerFULL. The second compound in PowerFULL is PureSap™ (Extract Engineered Sapogenin/Alkaloids From Chlorophytum). As it turns out, PureSap™ is offered in the SuperSaponins by USPowders. So, if you are looking to get something like PowerFULL in powder form, stack 1-carboxy and SuperSaponins. In this scenario, you will also obtain Tribulosin, our potent testosterone agonist and anabolic agent.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge, there are currently no plans to offer Bulk PowerFULL. 1-carboxy is a compound found in PowerFULL. The second compound in PowerFULL is PureSap™ (Extract Engineered Sapogenin/Alkaloids From Chlorophytum). As it turns out, PureSap™ is offered in the SuperSaponins by USPowders. So, if you are looking to get something like PowerFULL in powder form, stack 1-carboxy and SuperSaponins. In this scenario, you will also obtain Tribulosin, our potent testosterone agonist and anabolic agent.
Have I ever told you you're my heeeroo.. Thanks a bunch.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) [hereafter "Bulk 1-carboxy"] is a powerful and highly effective growth-hormone and testosterone agonist. Benefitting from USPowders' unique herbal extraction technology and unmatched value-for-money, Bulk 1-carboxy was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:
  • Dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production
  • Pronounced stimulation of natural testosterone production
  • Potent prolactin inhibition
  • Significant and unmistakeable mind-muscle connection (via elevated neuronal dopamine response)
  • Dramatic improvement in deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery
  • Markedly enhanced libido and sexual function
  • Powerful lipolytic action and muscle preservation.
  • Improvement in various metabolic markers
At NutraPlanet:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/bulk-1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol-3-4-diol-100-grams.html

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established

• Dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production
  • Pronounced stimulation of natural testosterone production
  • Potent prolactin inhibition
  • Significant and unmistakeable mind-muscle connection (via elevated neuronal dopamine response)
  • Dramatic improvement in deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery
  • Markedly enhanced libido and sexual function
  • Powerful lipolytic action and muscle preservation.
  • Improvement in various metabolic markers
At NutraPlanet:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/bulk-1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol-3-4-diol-100-grams.html
Mine is out for delivery! Can't wait until it gets here and to dose it tonight!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
something else i need to try, sheesh

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is out for delivery! Can't wait until it gets here and to dose it tonight!
Awesome. Looking forward to your feedback. Thank you for the support!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could 1-carboxy and l-tyrosine be combined?
Yes, but hardly necessary. 1-carboxy handles dopamine synthesis quite effectively on its own.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the 1/3 tsp dosage (800mg) adequate for use, Ike? I'm thinking of picking up some of this and some Focus Dirt. I'm pretty minimalistic on supps, but was considering these two.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
something else i need to try, sheesh
Did you finally get to try it? If yes, we would appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the 1/3 tsp dosage (800mg) adequate for use, Ike? I'm thinking of picking up some of this and some Focus Dirt. I'm pretty minimalistic on supps, but was considering these two.
Yes, that quantity is fine, per dose. We recommend two doses per day. The following might be useful:

Bulk 1-carboxy Directions:

On workout days, take 800mg about thirty minutes before workout/physical activity. Take another 800mg at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed).

On non-workout days, take 800mg about thirty minutes before breakfast, or at least one hour after breakfast. Take another 800mg at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed).

Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before re-starting the cycle.

Note that it is important to consume Bulk 1-carboxy away from food to reap the GH and testosterone-boosting effects. Taking it with food leads to reaping the testosterone-boosting effects only.

Please let me know, if anything else requires clarification. Thank you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you using Bulk 1-carboxy? Please share your feedback. Thank you!

smithouse

smithouse

Awards
Is this ok for females to take also? Thinking this might help my wife.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I've been using this for about a week now and so far, so good, that is, in terms of rest. It reminds me of when I was using PowerFULL. Based on my understanding, this converts to dopamine. I ask because in doing research on DAA, I've read it increases prolactin and I've read that mucuna pruriens, a precursor of dopamine, helps limit prolactin levels.

Would using the recommended dosages of 1-carboxy suffice to handle the increased prolactin of DAA, or would another extract assist? I don't want to go overboard with the L-DOPA.

(Again, as is my understanding of 1-carboxy, mucuna, L-DOPA, etc.)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Based on my understanding, this converts to dopamine. I ask because in doing research on DAA, I've read it increases prolactin and I've read that mucuna pruriens, a precursor of dopamine, helps limit prolactin levels.
Correct.

Would using the recommended dosages of 1-carboxy suffice to handle the increased prolactin of DAA, or would another extract assist? I don't want to go overboard with the L-DOPA.

(Again, as is my understanding of 1-carboxy, mucuna, L-DOPA, etc.)
Bulk 1-carboxy should suffice as a prolactin antagonist.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should thank you. Any feedback?
I enjoyed the product initially but then both tubs i had purchased from NP turned into solid rock even though they had been stored in a cool, dry area. iI tried breaking up the pieces but it didn't work. I unfortunately ended up tossing both tubs. :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoyed the product initially but then both tubs i had purchased from NP turned into solid rock even though they had been stored in a cool, dry area. iI tried breaking up the pieces but it didn't work. I unfortunately ended up tossing both tubs. :(
Thank you for the feedback!

That was unfortunate. Were they not properly sealed during storage?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the feedback!

That was unfortunate. Were they not properly sealed during storage?
As far as i could tell, they were properly sealed....fwiw slept like a baby on 1-carboxy prior to having the aforementioned issues.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as i could tell, they were properly sealed....fwiw slept like a baby on 1-carboxy prior to having the aforementioned issues.
Quite unpleasant.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Is there a risk in taking more than the recommended dosage of 3 x 800g, for a total of 2.4 grams? Somedays, I take upwards of 3.2 grams--at most, but usually stick within the 2.4g for the day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a risk in taking more than the recommended dosage of 3 x 800g, for a total of 2.4 grams? Somedays, I take upwards of 3.2 grams--at most, but usually stick within the 2.4g for the day.
We generally do not recommend going beyond the suggested dose here, as an overly acute and/or chronic stimulation of dopamine synthesis might result.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
We generally do not recommend going beyond the suggested dose here, as an overly acute and/or chronic stimulation of dopamine synthesis might result.
I've been taking this with Prolactrone by black lion research. Is that ok? I'm taking 3 caps of Prolactrone and 1-2 servings of 1-carboxy a day. 2 on workout days and just 1 dose before bed on non-workout days.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I had backed off on the dosage once I had posted my question. I figure slow and steady wins the race.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking this with Prolactrone by black lion research. Is that ok? I'm taking 3 caps of Prolactrone and 1-2 servings of 1-carboxy a day. 2 on workout days and just 1 dose before bed on non-workout days.
I addressed this in a private message you sent to me. Let me know if anything is still unclear. Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know. I had backed off on the dosage once I had posted my question. I figure slow and steady wins the race.
Awesome. Please let us know how things unfold. Thank you!

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
All of my powders turn into concrete, so I store them in the freezer. Also, freezing them makes them easy to break up and turn back into usable powder once they have solidified. Hope this helps!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of my powders turn into concrete, so I store them in the freezer. Also, freezing them makes them easy to break up and turn back into usable powder once they have solidified. Hope this helps!
Thanks, I will try that if this happens again.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That is an unsafe amount of l-dopa to consume on more than acute occasions.