Intro and AP/DCP Question

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

I have been lurking for a while and I wanted to introduce myself and ask a question.

My name is Wil and I am 36 and 5'9". I have been training for several years, but regularly for the past year or so. For the past 3 to 4 months I have been cutting and have gone from 185 to 162 as of today. I am at around 13 % or 14% BF using a caliper. I have a slow metabolism, so I have made the most progress at 10X BW with Calories. My macros are around 40/35/25. I try to keep 1G of protein per lb. I use fitday.com to track my calories.

I had been using No-Explode and/or No-Shotgun (ran out) pre w/o and Apple Juice w/ Whey and CEE post w/o. On and off I have also used HotRox. I lift 4 days a week and cardio and abs 2x. I also try 10 minutes of HIIT after "some" of my lifting days.

My progress has started to slow considerably, :frustrate so I have opted to try the Anabolic Armageddon Stack along w/ Basic Cuts to get down to sub 10% BF. I am also adding fish oil caps. So, before I get it (thanks NutraPlanet), I wanted to get a little help on dosing and pre and post w/o because I lift at 7 AM. Based on what I've been reading, I am very excited of what this stack will help me accomplish.

I am assuming that I will have to up my calories a bit and also my carbs. I just still have a hard time understanding the how to dose and eat on AP/DCP to cut and make the best use of AP.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the long post. This is a great board! :clap2:

Last edited:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
First change your macro's to 40/40/20 and start from there, if you still find that you need more carbs then up your calories slowly but keep tothe 40/40/20 split. For dosing i'd do:

1 AP+2DCP 10 minutes before breakfast
2 DCP Pre-workout
1 AP Post-wokout 10 minutes before your post-workout meal
1 AP+2 DCP 10 minutes before your second post-workout meal

I suggested the dcp pre-workout as i noticed a nice boost in endurance from it, that i'm sure you'll like. Also i suggested the AP with the first 2 meals post-workout to replenished as much glycogen as possible and drive all those muscles building nutrients into the muscles.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to take cAMP (2 caps, twice a day) while taking AP and DCP or is that overkill?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be a decent combo.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
For dosing i'd do:

1 AP+2DCP 10 minutes before breakfast
2 DCP Pre-workout
1 AP Post-wokout 10 minutes before your post-workout meal
1 AP+2 DCP 10 minutes before your second post-workout meal

I suggested the dcp pre-workout as i noticed a nice boost in endurance from it, that i'm sure you'll like. Also i suggested the AP with the first 2 meals post-workout to replenished as much glycogen as possible and drive all those muscles building nutrients into the muscles.
Thanks CHAPS and Larry...

CHAPS...I normally wake up have no-shot or whey and juice and a stim and the head for the gym. So, that means I would have taken all my doses by 8:30AM.

Could I dose as follows:

6:30 AM - 1 AP+2DCP 10 minutes before breakfast
6:40 AM - Whey and Apple Juice (or should I have a low GI? I just think it would be hard to hit the gym 15 minutes after having a bowl of oatmeal)
7:00 AM Workout
8:00 AM - 1 AP Post-wokout 10 minutes before your post-workout meal
8:10 AM - Whey, Apple Juice, CEE
10:00 AM 1 AP+2 DCP 10 minutes before your second post-workout meal
10:10 AM Low Fat Yogurt and 2% Cottage Cheese
1:00 PM Lunch
3:45 PM - 2 DCP (or should I try leave these before bed?)
4:00 PM -Low Fat Yogurt and 2% Cottage Cheese
7:00 PM - Dinner
10:00 PM - Optibol Shake

Thanks again!

Larry...as suggested...FitDay.com - Diet and Fitness journal for wilman70. Thx

Last edited: