Welcome Our New Rep: Borobulker!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Borobulker (Casey) and I have been in correspondence for some time, and I am greatly impressed by his knowledge and dedication to training and diet. He has already begun to add some impressive feedback, and is going to contribute in a major way to the USP Labs Product Education Team.

Boro was one of a few individuals I am hoping will make great additions to the USP Labs team. We are trying to create the most organized and knowledgeable team in the industry!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice addition guys!!!

Congrats to both boro and USPLabs.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
As a person who has followed along with Boro's posts and logs for a while now, i'd like to say that this was a very good choice for your company and I think that he will serve you very well.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a person who has followed along with Boro's posts and logs for a while now, i'd like to say that this was a very good choice for your company and I think that he will serve you very well.
I agree. Boro will be taking a more comprehensive role than just Forum Representative, and we are very excited to give him further opportunities!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I agree. Boro will be taking a more comprehensive role than just Forum Representative, and we are very excited to give him further opportunities!
I couldn't be happier to hear it. Congrats to you, and Boro alike!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Boro, really? I would have thought GuruJames would have been 1st up? Sorry B5, had to throw that in there lol.

Boro, congrats brother.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, if you weren't already a Nimbus rep you'd be next!
Well just color me flattered.:p Thanks for the kind words Mullet.

Where is the man of the hour anyway's?:think:

Boro, get your bulker booty in here.:D(say that three times fast)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha sorry guys, in a little late... BUSY day today...

as i said in the other thread (in the company promo forum), i am soooo excited to work with USP.

I am so excited to be able to help a company that is so passionate about what they do. USP Labs is constantly innovating the (sports) supplementation industry and i hope to learn from, and help as many current and potential customers as possible.
Probably the most important thing to note is that i actually believe in their products. Great stuff, great people, great opportunities.

Thanks for all of the compliments now go GFH...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome aboard the USP train! I've known Mullet a good bit and if he says you're a good guy then you must be :)

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Probably the most important thing to note is that i actually believe in their products. Great stuff, great people, great opportunities.
...from a consumer's perspective, that my friend is the FIRST key ingredient! Props to you and USP labs!:clap2:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, Borobulker! Nice pick. Nice fit. All the best! :thumbsup: