A/P Samples?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Are there any available? I wanna give it a try before I plunk down 42 bucks.

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
Are there any available? I wanna give it a try before I plunk down 42 bucks.
Nope, USP Labs doesn't do any samples. Besides, there's no need, just read all the good reviews of there products especially Anabolic Pump.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
dude hit me up with a pm with your address I'd be more than happy to send ya a couple of caps, seeing as how I stocked up when it went on sale at nutra recently.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm kicking myself in the ass for not stocking up on a year's supply during the sale!
dude hit me up with a pm with your address I'd be more than happy to send ya a couple of caps, seeing as how I stocked up when it went on sale at nutra recently.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Nope, USP Labs doesn't do any samples. Besides, there's no need, just read all the good reviews of there products especially Anabolic Pump.
I'm not going to use something that makes me **** myself like a super soaker. Seeing how this side effect is user dependant, I'd like to try it first.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not going to use something that makes me **** myself like a super soaker. Seeing how this side effect is user dependant, I'd like to try it first.
Unfortunately we do not offer sample packs Rugger. I do not necessarily feel comfortable shipping you a sample pack made from a pre-opened bottle, and I am sure you don't either. However, I can offer to send you a bottle when I am restocked.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
I think AP sample would be a waste, since one will never feel the effect from 1-3 caps.. :)

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I think there should be another fire sale soon so the people (myself included) that are just now understand Anabolic Pump can order a year supply!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a AP sample :confused:

Dupont

Awards
I feel your pain, Rugger, I've had the same thoughts. AP gets more discussion on this Board than many other products, suggesting it has more paying customers than many other products. Still, I wonder how many potential customers USP may be missing who are thinking the same thing.

I am quite interested in AP and would probably accept the risk at whatever price if it were the only thing out there I hadn't tried yet, but it's not. There are plenty of other interesting things I have yet to try that come with no Board discussion of anabolic poops. Some stay-at-homes or office workers may be able to assume the risk of sudden urgent bathroom needs, but many of us have jobs or school or other situations that require a little more advance planning about "toileting." I don't know what the % is, but there is a chunk of the Supps market that is never gonna try AP, there's just too much safer stuff to try.

I can see where producing sample packs might range from marketing genius to nuisance, depending on the company and on who's running it, the decision's up to them.

In this one case, this one product in USP's lineup, it may help them tap a market they've been missing. Doesn't even have to be free, they could charge a buck or two to cover expenses for a small amount of AP, might get them a lot of folks like me and Rugger they don't have now, might not, is it worth a try?

I'm mindful of what someone else here said about not seeing the benefits of AP from a sample dose, but that's not the point. Bad sides like the poops show up a lot sooner, if at all. Not testing for efficacy here, I'm always willing to gamble some money on a bottle or two of something that "may not work" after giving it a fair shot, just hate to throw some money at a product that works great for many but has a chance of leaving me SOL, literally.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately we do not offer sample packs Rugger. I do not necessarily feel comfortable shipping you a sample pack made from a pre-opened bottle, and I am sure you don't either. However, I can offer to send you a bottle when I am restocked.
As always, you're the man mullet!