A/P Samples?

  1. A/P Samples?


    Are there any available? I wanna give it a try before I plunk down 42 bucks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Are there any available? I wanna give it a try before I plunk down 42 bucks.
    Nope, USP Labs doesn't do any samples. Besides, there's no need, just read all the good reviews of there products especially Anabolic Pump.

  3. dude hit me up with a pm with your address I'd be more than happy to send ya a couple of caps, seeing as how I stocked up when it went on sale at nutra recently.
    •   
       


  4. Man, I'm kicking myself in the ass for not stocking up on a year's supply during the sale!
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    dude hit me up with a pm with your address I'd be more than happy to send ya a couple of caps, seeing as how I stocked up when it went on sale at nutra recently.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DoMiNiKiNG947 View Post
    Nope, USP Labs doesn't do any samples. Besides, there's no need, just read all the good reviews of there products especially Anabolic Pump.
    I'm not going to use something that makes me **** myself like a super soaker. Seeing how this side effect is user dependant, I'd like to try it first.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    I'm not going to use something that makes me **** myself like a super soaker. Seeing how this side effect is user dependant, I'd like to try it first.
    Unfortunately we do not offer sample packs Rugger. I do not necessarily feel comfortable shipping you a sample pack made from a pre-opened bottle, and I am sure you don't either. However, I can offer to send you a bottle when I am restocked.

  7. I think AP sample would be a waste, since one will never feel the effect from 1-3 caps..

  8. I think there should be another fire sale soon so the people (myself included) that are just now understand Anabolic Pump can order a year supply!

  9. AP is my fav. supps, wish I have a lifetime supply..

  10. I have a AP sample
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    I'm not going to use something that makes me **** myself like a super soaker. Seeing how this side effect is user dependant, I'd like to try it first.
    I feel your pain, Rugger, I've had the same thoughts. AP gets more discussion on this Board than many other products, suggesting it has more paying customers than many other products. Still, I wonder how many potential customers USP may be missing who are thinking the same thing.

    I am quite interested in AP and would probably accept the risk at whatever price if it were the only thing out there I hadn't tried yet, but it's not. There are plenty of other interesting things I have yet to try that come with no Board discussion of anabolic poops. Some stay-at-homes or office workers may be able to assume the risk of sudden urgent bathroom needs, but many of us have jobs or school or other situations that require a little more advance planning about "toileting." I don't know what the % is, but there is a chunk of the Supps market that is never gonna try AP, there's just too much safer stuff to try.

    I can see where producing sample packs might range from marketing genius to nuisance, depending on the company and on who's running it, the decision's up to them.

    In this one case, this one product in USP's lineup, it may help them tap a market they've been missing. Doesn't even have to be free, they could charge a buck or two to cover expenses for a small amount of AP, might get them a lot of folks like me and Rugger they don't have now, might not, is it worth a try?

    I'm mindful of what someone else here said about not seeing the benefits of AP from a sample dose, but that's not the point. Bad sides like the poops show up a lot sooner, if at all. Not testing for efficacy here, I'm always willing to gamble some money on a bottle or two of something that "may not work" after giving it a fair shot, just hate to throw some money at a product that works great for many but has a chance of leaving me SOL, literally.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Unfortunately we do not offer sample packs Rugger. I do not necessarily feel comfortable shipping you a sample pack made from a pre-opened bottle, and I am sure you don't either. However, I can offer to send you a bottle when I am restocked.
    As always, you're the man mullet!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. samples
    By lpfleiderer in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:35 PM
  2. Samples.....
    By warriors34 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 12:54 AM
  3. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:13 AM
  4. free r4w samples and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Log in
Log in