AP and/or Recreate without weight training

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
currently Im reselling recreate and AP (for friends), and
they have a great results. one of my friend interested to use recreate for weight loss, he just want to loss weight without concerning about muscle. my question is, is recreate good without weight training and only cardio?? how about AP? or they would be pretty useless without weight training?? how are you guys thinking?? thankss

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I leaned up while using AP, a caloric deficit, and only cardio (bad injury preventing lifting). ReCreate would also work well with just cardio as well. However if he is doing cardio, why not just hit the weights as well?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I leaned up while using AP, a caloric deficit, and only cardio (bad injury preventing lifting). ReCreate would also work well with just cardio as well. However if he is doing cardio, why not just hit the weights as well?
Right, they would work fine for him. But, weight training will maximize the results.

I have Rx'ed ReCreate to non weight training individuals and they have had great results from it.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
I know about weight training make the results max.. :) but he have had this low back pain, he's kinda affraid to lift.. thanks for the responses guys.... I know I asked stupid question.. :D I just dont want my friend spending money on a great supplements without seeing a satisfying results.. thanks again!! :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know about weight training make the results max.. :) but he have had this low back pain, he's kinda affraid to lift.. thanks for the responses guys.... I know I asked stupid question.. :D I just dont want my friend spending money on a great supplements without seeing a satisfying results.. thanks again!! :D

More than simply weight loss results...

Its (USPLabs ReCreate) potent anti-lipogenic activity would have a positive effect on both lipids, and blood pressure; further, the Caffeine dose in ReCreate was deliberately restricted to avoid BP issues; as well, Cortisol does play a primary role in regulating blood pressure - ReCreate's 11B selective activity should play a big role there as well.
Both Phellodendron and Lagerstroemia (Main ingredients in USPLabs Anabolic-Pump) mitigate lower LDL and triglyceride levels, while increasing HDL. This is most likely due to regulating genes involved in energy expenditure in adipocytes, relegating their ability to bind to blood lipids, thereby lowering serum levels.
Anabolic Pump isn't an Insulin mimetic, so to speak. Its glucose regulatory capacity is part of a larger regulation of energy system as a whole - these same systems also mitigate the synthesis of cholesterol and triglycerides, lipogenesis, lipid hypertrophy, FA oxidation, and the expression of lipid binding proteins in adipose cells.

As the above poster said, this 'efficiency increase' in the manner in which your body transfers and expends energy would have the opposite effect of Diabetes. Both NIDDM and IDDM are diseases mischaracterized - ironically - in the same manner as Anabolic Pump: As being solely problematics of inefficient glucose disposal. In fact, both Anabolic Pump and these afflictions deal with energy turnover ratios throughout all cell types. Continually improving these ratios via Anabolic Pump would work away from NIDDM/IDDM, not towards them.
AP allows the body to become insulin efficient so less insulin is needed to achive the desired effect. Over secretion of insulin leads to inflamation, insulin resitance, and eventually diabetes.

Great products...

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know that I would definitely use Anabolic Pump and Recreate if the only thing I could do was cardio. Cardio is my favorite fat burner but these two products would only make fat loss that much faster.