To All Contest Winners of USPlabs Products :

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
To All Contest Winners of USPlabs Products and NEW Updates from USPlabs :

This is a heads up to ALL who are waiting for free USPlabs products from contest winnings.

Due to an overwhelming demand for USPlabs products by our customer base there is a severe backorder and so there may be a delay in you receiving the prizes. All is being done to rectify this issue and you will still receive these products in due time.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused to you and thankyou for your patience.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
does this mean prime is on back order too

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
Ok, I was wondering. Give us an update when you can. Thanks...

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
PRIME is to be released soon.
Updates will be relayed as and when they come in... :)
Thanks guys.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is a heads up to ALL who are waiting for free USPlabs products from contest winnings.

Due to an overwhelming demand for USPlabs products by our customer base there is a severe backorder and so there may be a delay in you receiving the prizes. All is being done to rectify this issue and you will still receive these products in due time.

Thanks for the update. Cute post as well, colorful... :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice move, buddy! The post now puts things into proper perspective for all concerned! :thumbsup:

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
Hello, just wondering if there were any updates....thanks.:cheers:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody viewing this thread: PM me the thread in which you won, and what you were owed, and I'll see to it it's taken care of.

gresh

gresh

Awards
Hey guys, any updated eta on the contest winnings? I know the guys from jjohn's Cancer Fundraiser are getting a bit restless :D

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
I did send a pm when that was posted. I will re-send it. Thanks.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
mullet's pm's are apparently always full... you could try emailing at the address in his sig. kse (at) usplabsdirect (dot) com

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
Thanks. I resent it this morning and he got back to me in minutes. Appreciate your help.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PMs are a bad avenue to communicate with me, they fill up so easy! E-mail is the way to go.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anybody viewing this thread: PM me the thread in which you won, and what you were owed, and I'll see to it it's taken care of.
Ive been owed 2 bottles of prime from the time of the monkey contest thread 8 months ago.... everytime I email you you send me to jacob and then I never get a response.... whats up?

I hate to gang up on ya guys but this has been a log time comin... I mean I was even given access to the beta threads where I asked multiple times for my tester bottles and was ignored....

ive sent a forwarded email to you mullet regarding the communication with jacob and the fact that I was promised a prize as soon as its in stock.... its in stock...