Anabolic Pump---Diabetes - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabolic Pump---Diabetes

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Anabolic Pump---Diabetes

Since AP is a mimicker of insulin, and ususally its stated you body will produce less while using it. Could AP in anyway push you towards having diabetes? I ask because I have a half sister and grandmother who are diabetic and that stuff creeps me out.

I couldnt find the info in the write up or in any random posts, even in the USPlabs sub forum
    Last edited by Zero V; 07-23-2008 at 09:38 AM.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

posting for answer. i have diabetes on my dads side, and my moms side.
  3. New Member

This is more or less speculation on my part but I would assume the opposite would happen. There are two types of diabetics; type 1 and type 2. With type one diabetes the pancreas does not secrete enough insulin to control blood glucose levels and therefore it must be supplied through an exogeneous source. type two diabetes occurs due to insulin resistance. This insulin resistance is caused by exessive spikes in blood glucose which are then followed by a spike of the same magnitude of insulin. These constant surges of insulin desensitize the cells to the point that more and more insulin is needed. Eventually there is a point where the pancreas cannot keep up with the body's demand for insulin and therefore exogeneuos insulin must be intriduced.

Anabolic pump seems to cause cells to become more sensitive to insulin and cause the pancreas to secrete less of this hormone. As you can see, this is essentially the opposite of what occurs with type 2 diabetes.

EDIT: and type 1 diabetes you are essentially born with, so no worries there.
    EDIT2: I love AP
    •   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Anabolic Pump isn't an Insulin mimetic, so to speak. Its glucose regulatory capacity is part of a larger regulation of energy system as a whole - these same systems also mitigate the synthesis of cholesterol and triglycerides, lipogenesis, lipid hypertrophy, FA oxidation, and the expression of lipid binding proteins in adipose cells.

As the above poster said, this 'efficiency increase' in the manner in which your body transfers and expends energy would have the opposite effect of Diabetes. Both NIDDM and IDDM are diseases mischaracterized - ironically - in the same manner as Anabolic Pump: As being solely problematics of inefficient glucose disposal. In fact, both Anabolic Pump and these afflictions deal with energy turnover ratios throughout all cell types. Continually improving these ratios via Anabolic Pump would work away from NIDDM/IDDM, not towards them.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Thanks dice and mullet. Mullet you went way technical for me lol. I plan on being a personal trainer during summers once im a teacher, I better get more educated in this stuff...

Well its good to hear this product would work towards improving my body with no chance of hurting it like I was wondering. Reps to you guys
  6. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Thanks dice and mullet. Mullet you went way technical for me lol. I plan on being a personal trainer during summers once im a teacher, I better get more educated in this stuff...

Well its good to hear this product would work towards improving my body with no chance of hurting it like I was wondering. Reps to you guys

AP allows the body to become insulin efficient so less insulin is needed to achive the desired effect.

over secretion of insulin leads to inflamation, insulin resitance, and eventually diabetes.

AP is Good for you.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    AP allows the body to become insulin efficient so less insulin is needed to achive the desired effect.

over secretion of insulin leads to inflamation, insulin resitance, and eventually diabetes.

AP is Good for you.

Thats what I wanna hear I think I will be keeping AP as a constant product. I dont mean that as in taking it straight forever, but when deciding what to mix in on my next supplement run it will probably always be around.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 02:36 AM
  2. Anabolic Armageddon Stack (1 DCP + 1 Anabolic Pump)
    By thetuna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:39 PM