P slin suggestions?

clownbaby1

Awards
going to start p slin and add it to my AP stack. I will dose it 1 with breakfast and then 2 ap with 2 other carb containing meals later in the day. I am bulking and looking to put on lean mass, but there doesn't seem to be a FAQ or manual. Anything i need to know/ suggestions?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
going to start p slin and add it to my AP stack. I will dose it 1 with breakfast and then 2 ap with 2 other carb containing meals later in the day. I am bulking and looking to put on lean mass, but there doesn't seem to be a FAQ or manual. Anything i need to know/ suggestions?
Options for P-slin:
1. Use P-slin every day. 15 minutes prior to breakfast on off days and 105 minutes before your workout. In other words, consume P-slin, wait 15 minutes, then eat/drink your pre-workout meal.
2. Use P-slin only on workout days.

Options for AP:
1. Use it has directed on the label, 3 per day 6 hours between each dose.
2. Dose 2 times per day as probably took P-Slin for breakfast or preworkout.

Personally, I only used P-Slin preworkout (economic route) but took AP 3 times per day, regardless of whether or not I worked out. On the days I worked out, I consumed more carbs, so I didn't mind getting extra help shuttling those carbs (P-slin once, and 3 seperate AP doses).

The most economic approach would be to use P-slin ONLY on workout days, with 2 doses of AP. Then ONLY use AP on rest days.

Whatever the case, you will enjoy both products! For me, the results came when I learned to use them effectively. :thumbsup:

clownbaby1

Awards
Options for P-slin:
1. Use P-slin every day. 15 minutes prior to breakfast on off days and 105 minutes before your workout. In other words, consume P-slin, wait 15 minutes, then eat/drink your pre-workout meal.
2. Use P-slin only on workout days.

Options for AP:
1. Use it has directed on the label, 3 per day 6 hours between each dose.
2. Dose 2 times per day as probably took P-Slin for breakfast or preworkout.

Personally, I only used P-Slin preworkout (economic route) but took AP 3 times per day, regardless of whether or not I worked out. On the days I worked out, I consumed more carbs, so I didn't mind getting extra help shuttling those carbs (P-slin once, and 3 seperate AP doses).

The most economic approach would be to use P-slin ONLY on workout days, with 2 doses of AP. Then ONLY use AP on rest days.

Whatever the case, you will enjoy both products! For me, the results came when I learned to use them effectively. :thumbsup:
thanks im really looking for a recomp effect so im going to do 1 p slin pre WO with break fast and then AP with 2 other carb meals. When should i start to notice recomp effects? as im 2 weeks into AP and never feel hypo, vascularity, strength, pumps, etc.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
thanks im really looking for a recomp effect so im going to do 1 p slin pre WO with break fast and then AP with 2 other carb meals. When should i start to notice recomp effects? as im 2 weeks into AP and never feel hypo, vascularity, strength, pumps, etc.
Sounds like you have a plan in mind.

I am more of a quatitative guy. Essentially, I need to verify results objectively. This is why I always track what I lift, weight myself, utilize skin calipers and understand how much I am eating (although I don't record macronutriients daily!). So...all this to say that I did not notice greater pumps, vascularity etc. I did get somewhat hypo until I upped my carbs (ending near 100 grams, usually oats). Long story short, I lost bodyfat (just over a %) while gaining a few pounds. MOST IMPORTANTLY, this was while eating WAY above maintenance. :food:

My advice, get your bodyfat tested by a reliable souce (record weights lifted etc. so that you will KNOW it is working) and implement AP and P-slin according to the instructions. :head:

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Recomposition is highly dependent on diet. How about you send me your diet (As much detail as possible) and I will make sure all is well.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you have a plan in mind.

I am more of a quatitative guy. Essentially, I need to verify results objectively. This is why I always track what I lift, weight myself, utilize skin calipers and understand how much I am eating (although I don't record macronutriients daily!). So...all this to say that I did not notice greater pumps, vascularity etc. I did get somewhat hypo until I upped my carbs (ending near 100 grams, usually oats). Long story short, I lost bodyfat (just over a %) while gaining a few pounds. MOST IMPORTANTLY, this was while eating WAY above maintenance. :food:

My advice, get your bodyfat tested by a reliable souce (record weights lifted etc. so that you will KNOW it is working) and implement AP and P-slin according to the instructions. :head:

Very good info.

Just for my own anecdotal fulfillment; what is your body type? Endo/Meso/Endo?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Very good info.

Just for my own anecdotal fulfillment; what is your body type? Endo/Meso/Endo?
I would say that I somewhere between Ecto and Meso. What are you thinking Boro?

Recently, I have been playing around with another idea...

When I first used P-slin I was using Max-OT, which utilizes low reps (4-6). The energy system for such low reps (4-6 - ATP/CP energies) uses much less muscle glycogen than the system that I am presently using. Now that I am using higher reps (8-15 - ATP/CP AND muscle glycogen), I STRONGLY believe that P-Slin would have exhibited a much strong influence in my training that with Max-OT.

Just thinkin...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

When I first used P-slin I was using Max-OT, which utilizes low reps (4-6). The energy system for such low reps (4-6 - ATP/CP energies) uses much less muscle glycogen than the system that I am presently using. Now that I am using higher reps (8-15 - ATP/CP AND muscle glycogen), I STRONGLY believe that P-Slin would have exhibited a much strong influence in my training that with Max-OT.

Just thinkin...
It's important to remember that FA oxidation actually comprises 2/3 of mitochondrial energy during bouts of resistance training. With that being said, you are definitely correct: The implementation of P-Slin in this respect is advantageous in terms of cellular repair, whereas Max-OT relies primarily on neural adaptations and fibre density to progress.

While increased glycogen stores greatly aid in endurance and strength in respects to resistance training, the modulation of lipogenic and energy homeostasis pathways is the key to unlocking full potential.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just thinkin...
I am very interested in your results. I am trying to find links and similiarities between nutrient timing and body types in reference to our Anabolic-Pump/Pslin products.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What type of carbohydrate-reactive user are you, per the AP manual?

I am interested in seeing your nutrition layout (if you don't mind). We need to maximize your results, lets see if we can figure this out.

clownbaby1

Awards
What type of carbohydrate-reactive user are you, per the AP manual?

I am interested in seeing your nutrition layout (if you don't mind). We need to maximize your results, lets see if we can figure this out.
i an ecto/meso mix(bone structure of an ecto, metabolism of an endo) I would say im more so the one with waiting 45min.(not sure if its responsive or what) but have tried all types of timing and carb selections.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Discovering the dosing sweet spot with Anabolic Pump, much like other supplements, is a very intuitive process; the Manual provides basic guidelines through which you realize your own perfect protocol.

This variability inevitably stems from the confluence of enzymes, energy messengers, and transcription factors AP is modulating - that is, it is a very complicated supplement!

The response (or lack thereof) is dependent on a great number of genetic markers: natural predisposition towards Insulin Insensitivity via deregulated Insulin receptor action, deregulated Akt (prominent Insulin-dependent glucose regulator), or low levels of GLUT4, unresponsiveness to AMPk mitigated anti-lipogenic action (body does not respond to AMPk regulating lipogenic transcription factors), or simply the overexpression of lipogenic transcription factors themselves (PPAR-Gamma2).

With that being said, however, AP is a very efficient and potent supplement. Once the particular method right for you has been found, it's a wonderful thing!