Anabolic pump isn't working for me

clownbaby1

Awards
Ive been on it for a little of 2 weeks and i've tried all different timings and carb amounts, but i have still yet to feel a "pump", strength gains, mass gains, or a recomp effect. Any advice?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Posting dosage timings and carb amounts/sources is a good place to start.

clownbaby1

Awards
Posting dosage timings and carb amounts/sources is a good place to start.
sorry about that. My carb source has always been oats, or oats mixed with some raisins. I have tried the following combinations:

15 minutes prior to:
60 carbs
90 carbs
100 carbs

30 minutes prior to:
60 carbs
90 carbs
100 carbs

45 minutes prior to:
60 carbs
90 carbs
100 carbs

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the ratio of complex:simple. For me, I like to do a 70:30 split. You may also try a different source such as rice, pasta, or potatoes.

clownbaby1

Awards
What is the ratio of complex:simple. For me, I like to do a 70:30 split. You may also try a different source such as rice, pasta, or potatoes.
all those grams are the carbs from oats, sometime i threw a handful of raisins on top. I guess ill try a different source, but even if i don't feel a pump when should i notice recomp effects? ( i have 3 bottles)

Ive been on it for a little of 2 weeks and i've tried all different timings and carb amounts, but i have still yet to feel a "pump", strength gains, mass gains, or a recomp effect. Any advice?

Some feel it on the first day and some feel it on the 30th day it all depends on your natural insulin response and sensitivity.

Be patient.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all those grams are the carbs from oats, sometime i threw a handful of raisins on top. I guess ill try a different source, but even if i don't feel a pump when should i notice recomp effects? ( i have 3 bottles)
You may or may not necessarily feel an increase in muscle fullnness/pump after meals, but body compositions changes should be noticed after 2-4 weeks. Some people will not even begin to notice any effects until they start the second bottle.

clownbaby1

Awards
You may or may not necessarily feel an increase in muscle fullnness/pump after meals, but body compositions changes should be noticed after 2-4 weeks. Some people will not even begin to notice any effects until they start the second bottle.
alright thanks alot man, i actually have been gaining some fat recently, and have only increased my daily carb intake by 50g.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Did you just say the only carb sources you intake are oats? As in...you don't eat any fruit or vegetables throughout the course of your meals?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some feel it on the first day and some feel it on the 30th day it all depends on your natural insulin response and sensitivity.

Be patient.
WTF kind of snake oil are you selling people? Real snake oil works from day one. This is bullshet. I want results, and I want them now. I don't have two weeks, I don't have four weeks...:rant:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF kind of snake oil are you selling people? Real snake oil works from day one. This is bullshet. I want results, and I want them now. I don't have two weeks, I don't have four weeks...:rant:
Well we just altered our snake extraction standards, so our oil should be of much higher quality.

clownbaby1

Awards
Did you just say the only carb sources you intake are oats? As in...you don't eat any fruit or vegetables throughout the course of your meals?
No, i meant that my only AP meal carb source was oats, but i changed that and have tried many other sources as time went on. And i work at a farmers market and eat fruits and veggies all day long! :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
No, i meant that my only AP meal carb source was oats, but i changed that and have tried many other sources as time went on. And i work at a farmers market and eat fruits and veggies all day long! :D

whew...thats a huge relief, haha. I was slightly concerned for you young man!