AP on Clearance at NP? Is a reformulation in the works?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
USP or Mullet,

Why is AP on clearance at Nutraplanet? Not that I mind at all of course..... but usually when something is on clearance it is to make room for the New Reformulated version????? Whats the deal?

Mr.50

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/97937-anabolic-pump-24-a.html

This Price will never ever be seen again...just a unique circumstance that allowed absolute savings.

NutraPlanet.com - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements, Vitamins, Weightloss Products, and Bulk Nutritional Powders!

The sale is not to liquidate the formula. AP is always in high demand but AM is a special part of USPlabs. We have grown together. Thank you!

1. thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!
2. Same great AP formula minus the Box
3. This will not last
4. I like fish on fridays

Pick Up some Recreate and experience the SixPackStack! Lose fat quickly and maintiain gym intensity and muscle mass!!

Its an amazing combo!

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I do see that the Symetry for Cortisol control was taken out of the formula though. Was the 250mgs it took up replaced with more of the other ingredients?

LOVERIUS

Awards
Correct. With symmetry removed, AFAIK there was more room for the tannins complex. I searched a while for a post, but couldn`t find it.
thats not quite true, since i asked the same question and got at respond that the only thing changed was removal of cissus, the other stuff was the same.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats not quite true, since i asked the same question and got at respond that the only thing changed was removal of cissus, the other stuff was the same.
Could be true, I should have been clearer in my last post that I wasn't sure. I didn't mean to leave that "Correct" at the start, although I still have a funny feeling they used the capsule space for something. Hopefully mullet/USP Rep can clear it up.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was going to answer this, but saw Mass provided a link. No sense in typing it twice!