Anabolic Pump, Neovar, Powerfull dosing help?

xyz123

Awards
I've been stacking AP with Neovar and have been enjoying it immensely. However, I just picked up some Powerfull as well and i'm not sure how to fit it into my dosing schedule.

On workout days, it says to take Pfull 30mins prior to workout. At the same time, I'm taking Neovar and 45g of Waxy Maize Starch 30mins before workout. It says to keep Pfull an hour away from carbs. So i'm not sure what to do here.

Here is a typical workout day:

Wake up - AP
25-30 mins later - Breakfast

2 hrs later - Snack

Pre-WO - Neovar, Beta-alanine, Waxy Maize Starch

Post-WO - Neovar, WMS
15 mins later - protein

1-2 hours later - AP
25-30 mins later - Meal

2-3 hours later - AP
25-30 mins later - Meal

Powerfull

Sleep

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you should just take PowerFULL 30 minutes before breakfast.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
I've been stacking AP with Neovar and have been enjoying it immensely. However, I just picked up some Powerfull as well and i'm not sure how to fit it into my dosing schedule.

On workout days, it says to take Pfull 30mins prior to workout. At the same time, I'm taking Neovar and 45g of Waxy Maize Starch 30mins before workout. It says to keep Pfull an hour away from carbs. So i'm not sure what to do here.

Here is a typical workout day:

Wake up - AP
25-30 mins later - Breakfast

2 hrs later - Snack

Pre-WO - Neovar, Beta-alanine, Waxy Maize Starch

Post-WO - Neovar, WMS
15 mins later - protein

1-2 hours later - AP
25-30 mins later - Meal

2-3 hours later - AP
25-30 mins later - Meal

Powerfull

Sleep
I have used PowerFULL alongside, AP and Pslin and absolutely loved the products.

First and foremost, for me, PowerFULL provided exceptional focus in the gym when utilized with a stimulant. Secondly, it aided recovery via DEEP sleep.

I dosed 5 days on, with weekends off. More specifically speaking, I worked out Monday-Friday. Daily dosages followed instructions on the bottle, 3 preworkout and 2 prior to bed.

Expect good things from PowerFULL and Anabolic Pump, we all need a positive outlook, right?!

The only caveat that I need to provide is that you need to have a sound diet and lifting regime to fully benefit from both products. AP has gotten some sour reviews, I believe, because users did not adhere to instructions and/or poor nutrition.

Hope that helps!

xyz123

Awards
The only caveat that I need to provide is that you need to have a sound diet and lifting regime to fully benefit from both products. AP has gotten some sour reviews, I believe, because users did not adhere to instructions and/or poor nutrition.

Hope that helps!
Don't worry about that. I've already been using AP and know it works. I was just curious about the pre-workout carb situation since it says not to take Powerfull with carbs.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about that. I've already been using AP and know it works. I was just curious about the pre-workout carb situation since it says not to take Powerfull with carbs.
Your preworkout meal should be consumed 1-1.5 hours prior to your workout. Then 30 minutes out from you workout, take 3 PowerFULL (with a stimulant). That is what worked for me.

xyz123

Awards
Your preworkout meal should be consumed 1-1.5 hours prior to your workout. Then 30 minutes out from you workout, take 3 PowerFULL (with a stimulant). That is what worked for me.
My pre-workout carbs consist of waxy maize starch and it seems to work best 30 mins prior to lifting. I'm wondering if it would be ok to double dose the powerfull before sleep and just use it there?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
My pre-workout carbs consist of waxy maize starch and it seems to work best 30 mins prior to lifting. I'm wondering if it would be ok to double dose the powerfull before sleep and just use it there?
I think you have found the answer. ;) However, I don't know if a double dose would be twice as effective. My immediate reaction would be 2-3 caps prior to bed.