Anabolic Pump on a super Sale!!

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
Anabolic Pump is on sale on Nutraplanet for $24.99 for 7 days only or until it's out of stock. Going to order two bottles. May order three not sure yet though.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Ap

Just bought a bottle yesterday at Vitamin Shoppe for 55.00. Taken that back and just ordered 2 bottles from NP for 56.00

Gotta love it!:burg:

yowzatheman

Awards
my mouth dropped when i saw this deal. i'm in for 2!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
YES SIR ! I just grabbed 4 of 'em :D This is further proof that there is a God !

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn! damn! damn! I placed an order only last week!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn! damn! damn! I placed an order only last week!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Get this while this offer lasts. Excellent product at an excellent cut down price. Stock up on it before it goes back up guys.... ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get this while this offer lasts. Excellent product at an excellent cut down price. Stock up on it before it goes back up guys.... ;)
How right! Hope all is well, buddy!

LOVERIUS

Awards
I just made an order 6 days ago, but i will stock up some more, but maybe there are few more deals comming on the 4th of july, so i´ll wait. planning on doing a 12 month log with AP+Vitargo+Xtend+Olimp Dominator Creatine matrix 7 (7 different creatines in capsules). Maybe its possible to get some deal with USP for the 12 month use of AP, eventhough living in sweden :) ?
RESPECT 2 USPlabs!!!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Why the crazy price cut?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome! This will be my first run at AP. I know, a lot of people are like WTF...it's taken you this long. Had to do the research on it!

Oh, and under my sig... forgot to change that...I used to have a rooster as my avvy!

Looking forward to AP!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
damn, i am gonna get this. i just was gonna wait till Nutra put a 4th sale in, but i guess with this price. i might as well jump on it ahead of time

LOVERIUS

Awards
damn, i am gonna get this. i just was gonna wait till Nutra put a 4th sale in, but i guess with this price. i might as well jump on it ahead of time
chill bro, maybe they will have a buy 3 pay for 2 sale on all USPlabs products on 4th of july, who knows?? :head:

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
true...i guess i can hold out. Just would suck if they go out of stock

they wont go out of stock in 3 more days??? :blink: i hope

high probability it will......

Just to give you an Idea of the cost....My distributors and huge retailers pay more.

The only difference is that you will not recieve it in a Box but the same great formula is stil in the capsules!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
same bottle, so all we're missing is the box? Just don't want some knock-off of the real deal! Know what I'm saying?

Damn, so it cost you guys 25.00 for the box....LMAO

Either way, thanks bro!

same bottle, so all we're missing is the box? Just don't want some knock-off of the real deal! Know what I'm saying?

Damn, so it cost you guys 25.00 for the box....LMAO

Either way, thanks bro!

that and there is no printing on the AP capsule, I just want to get out a consistant product so you win...

LOVERIUS

Awards
high probability it will......

Just to give you an Idea of the cost....My distributors and huge retailers pay more.

The only difference is that you will not recieve it in a Box but the same great formula is stil in the capsules!

You made me worried there so i just ordered 7 AP!!! Wiii!! :type:

I love USPlabs!!! Respect from Sweden!!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
hahahaa suckers

someone get me some "rep" for tellin u peeps about this?? I have no f'n clue what rep points are lol, but i want em!!

EDIT: Sure...here's one infraction for source posting.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahahaa suckers

someone get me some "rep" for tellin u peeps about this?? I have no f'n clue what rep points are lol, but i want em!!

That means you only saved $5. I'd rather buy mine from Nutra Planet.

In Australia, Anabolic Pump is $110 a bottle :blink:

hahahaa suckers

they are losing a whole lot of money pricing matching 24.99.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: Here's another for advertizing!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
you saved a big $1.25. What are they racking you for shipping?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That means you only saved $5. I'd rather buy mine from Nutra Planet.

In Australia, Anabolic Pump is $110 a bottle :blink:
They're theiving SOBs over here :rasp:

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
i dunno what "source posting" is. I found a good site and i figured i'd let people who are into this sh*t ( i better edit that to keep the forum gods happy) like i am know about it. Jezus I like usp labs, I buy their products, I found a way to benefit everyone and I get a bunch of red banners where my posts were. WTF is that all about? Seems kinda greedy... NP has x amount of bottles, and will sell all x of them, so whats the difference if some other site loses money and AM memebers save even more, and more people make out on this deal? Is this some kind of NP cult or something? Unreal
:study: <~~~guess i shoulda read the small print before posting information that would help people obtain quality supplements cheaper.... Sorry guys!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dunno what "source posting" is. I found a good site and i figured i'd let people who are into this sh*t ( i better edit that to keep the forum gods happy) like i am know about it. Jezus I like usp labs, I buy their products, I found a way to benefit everyone and I get a bunch of red banners where my posts were. WTF is that all about? Seems kinda greedy... NP has x amount of bottles, and will sell all x of them, so whats the difference if some other site loses money and AM memebers save even more, and more people make out on this deal? Is this some kind of NP cult or something? Unreal
:study: <~~~guess i shoulda read the small print before posting information that would help people obtain quality supplements cheaper.... Sorry guys!!!
Take the time to read the rules is all that is needed. It is pretty clear. Yes, this is some sort of NP cult. You don't benefit everyone when you disrespect or disregard board sponsor loyalty and proprietary advertizing and sponsorship. Loyalty and resepect to sponsors benefits everyone because this enables them to provide exclusive sales of this nature more often. We here at AM have no need to google around to find better prices. We have all the service, support and supplies right here at home.

AnabolicMinds.com Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ
Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores.
Thank you for your consideration and your understanding.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
yeah

I pm'd an apology. I guess I have a slightly different take on things myself... I didnt see it as taking business from NP, but rather increasing the number of people who would benefit from the sale. All the AP that NP had would be sold in any case... When I typed it up I really didnt consider it "advertising" or "linking", was just trying to help fellow memebers. The sale is friggin awesome, USP labs is friggin awesome, Jacob has a 30 inch wang, and he's more generous than Santa Clause.

Love always,

QUACK

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Derrr, the fracking bank has to pick NOW to move me to a new credit card so my old one doesn't work and I haven't received the new one yet?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Whens the next sale on AP yah think, halloween?