Recreate has some haters!!!!! Recreate readers-FREE PRIME

I've heard that a certian company has an agenda, and they posted False reportst on NPs shopping cart.

Please take a few Minutes and write a well thought out post with your HONEST feedback at NutraPlanet on Recreate.

Bump this thread that you posted and you will be enetered to win 4 FREE bottles of PRIME and 4 FEE Recreate!

ONLY NP customers can take part in this contest. We will work with NP to verify entry..thank you!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You are a marketing genius and a generous man, my review is posted :thumbsup:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used recreate, but I don't doubt you guys for a second.

I checked out some of the reviews over at NP, lotsa haters. They jus jealous! Let's KILL them :smite:

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That Steve from Indianapolis has the coolest voice ever. If I was American, that'd be the voice I want. But I'd use it to scare people and threaten to break their legs.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I posted this review, I dont know if it went through or not, but essentially its what I had said about recreate back on 4/19 when I posted my comments right here in this forum about it, and I stand by what I said then, and what I said now and thats why I posted it at the planet today.

I just want to add that it makes me real suspicious when I read some of these so called reviews, and I feel bad for anyone who is misled by these types of postings. Im getting real sick and tired of all these hidden agendas that pop up quite a bit, in which rival companies send in pawns to besmirch the names and products of good companies. Its funny because my moneys real tight, and Ive bought products that I didnt think had any value, for instance I tried two different kinds of sesamin, and I got nothing, but I didnt feel the need to go on a half dozen message boards and post how the companys suck and the products sucked, the sesamin just didnt work for me, thats all.

Well, regardless of what some others may be saying, In my opinion recreate delivers the goods on the promises it makes. I am very very happy with recreate, not only can I easily tolerate the small amount of caffine in it, much to my surprise, I have "extremely clean and higher than normal" energy all day long, with no stim effects what so ever, and there is no crash or jitters, yet the energy seems almost boundless. Sweating and thermogenesis is clearly evident when doing simple physical activities, like yardwork, cutting tree branches, raking leaves, etc and when working out, it is much more prevalent and can be intense. Other than the clearly evident fat loss, one of the biggest things is, in the past when I have cut calories for whatever reasons, recomp, cut, etc, I have always always lost energy and strength when limiting calories, and it would appear to me, that recreate may be an actual answer to this problem, because my strength is staying fairly consistent, and I have plenty of clean energy to get me through my training. I like recreate so much that after the initial 3 bottles I bought, which I havent even finished yet, I purchased 2 more bottles about a week or so ago. So I do believe in recreate, its helping me make noticable progress, and I will continue to use it anytime Im trying to do a cut or recomp. No one gave me anything, I dont work for USP, I spent my hard earned money on recreate, and it should be pretty obvious that I think its well worth it. Granted, not every product will work for every person, but do your own research, look for independent reviews, read some logs on different websites, make up your own mind, dont fall for some short sighted, hit and run negative comments.
Make an informed decision based on what you find, but should you choose to try recreate, which I highly recommend, Im sure you will like what it can do for you and what you can get from recreate.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
some people are so lame

I bet there is a company out there giving away free bottles of sugar to go on np and bash USP labs lol. I hate haters. I put my review on NP for u Jacob. I emailed you a while back and told you about some TOOLBAG on 1fast400.com that was bashing recreate after 4 FRIGGIN DAYS ON IT. what a complete asswad.
:aargh:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Review will be up after my 60 day run is over soon.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bump for great justice! And a great, 5 star, review.

btw, my order for recreate (3 bottles) was launch night through the USPLabs website, does that null and void my entry in this contest?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
done, I have no problem posting my experiences with it....

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
well I thought it was done... the review still hasn't appeared - should it be instant or does it go through some sort of vetting before appearing?

Should I try posting it again?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It takes awhile Flyboy, no worries.

Thank-you for the support guys; we try not to toil at the unfortunate level of posting fake reviews, but invariably jealousy and envy causes otherwise good people to make poor decisions. Irrespective of callous and immature intentions, we still bring out high-quality products, presented with industry-best product education and customer service.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I like the new pic Mullet, I can't believe how big he got. I guess he had to though, can you imagine the sh*t he has to put up with after a show?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the new pic Mullet, I can't believe how big he got. I guess he had to though, can you imagine the sh*t he has to put up with after a show?
It's an ode to a member at AM. ;)

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I posted mine a while ago:
Good if you know what you're doing By: Devon
Review posted on: Wed May 28 20:30:30 -0400 2008

Bump for great justice! And a great, 5 star, review.

btw, my order for recreate (3 bottles) was launch night through the USPLabs website, does that null and void my entry in this contest?
Read the bad testimonials it's overtly obvious. They are bashing the company and then the product or the product then the company.

If you did not like the company, why did they buy the product?

Why would an other company stoop to that level? I fail to understand that form of marketing. Even if you are going to embark on a slander campaign atleast do it correctly and put some thought into it:fool2:

The one testimonial said his diet was good and it made him gain weight...yea, okay, or the cuckoo that took one dose and labeled it garbage.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read the bad testimonials it's overtly obvious. They are bashing the company and then the product or the product then the company.

If you did not like the company, why did they buy the product?

Why would an other company stoop to that level? I fail to understand that form of marketing. Even if you are going to embark on a slander campaign atleast do it correctly and put some thought into it:fool2:

The one testimonial said his diet was good and it made him gain weight...yea, okay, or the cuckoo that took one dose and labeled it garbage.
One testimonial said I wear dresses for you. Now, how could you literally make it more obvious?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i wasn't impressed with some of these ridiculous reviews i've read on nutraplanet and i think 1fast400, I suggested Recreate to a guy at my gym and he told me he wasn't sure he wanted to try it after reading some of the crap reviews on nutraplanet, this really pissed me off. Gotta love it when someone uses a product for a couple days and then bashes the **** out of it or claims that everyone writing positive reviews has to work for USPlabs. :shoot:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Done, under Pierson. Actually did it a few weeks ago after seeing those bogus reviews.

Ya i wasn't impressed with some of these ridiculous reviews i've read on nutraplanet and i think 1fast400, I suggested Recreate to a guy at my gym and he told me he wasn't sure he wanted to try it after reading some of the crap reviews on nutraplanet, this really pissed me off. Gotta love it when someone uses a product for a couple days and then bashes the **** out of it or claims that everyone writing positive reviews has to work for USPlabs. :shoot:
Funny part is that he could just search the AM forums and find all the positive reviews from REAL members.

I could understand if the AM forums bashed recreate that would validate the reviews, but feedback and more importantly sales are speaking the opposite.

The fake reviews are almost comical and posted by the not so bright. like my father would say, "there not the sharpest knife in the drawer."

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm waiting for Prime. I don't know about Recreate. Love UspLabs products, but I really don't believe in fat loss type products.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm waiting for Prime. I don't know about Recreate. Love UspLabs products, but I really don't believe in fat loss type products.
Try it and you will!

:D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll pass on the idea. Thank you for the suggestion.
I personally disagree. Anyone can pick out that type of comment is a BS comment. But if you go removing posts that look like just bashing, you may just be removing a post from a untactful consumer.

Just my opinion, no jab at anyone.

Adams

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally disagree. Anyone can pick out that type of comment is a BS comment. But if you go removing posts that look like just bashing, you may just be removing a post from a untactful consumer.

Adams
I had more of personal attacks in mind that might need to be filtered, not negative comments in general. Valid counterpoint though.

Adams
A negative review is needed because nothing is 100%.

The review process should be from consumers at NP. I can sign up and review a product that I never purchased from NP.

When the review turns into a personal attack against the company it becomes obvious.

The review process should come from NP customers, and we can live with that.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is definitely nauseating that any company would steep so low as to falsely debase the product of a competing company. It smacks of the lowest levels of morals and ethics. The best way to demonstrate that a competing product is inferior is to develop a superior alternative. But just hitting someone else below the belt while permanently in "invisible mode" is simply unacceptable behaviour. I personally review a product's formula and dosage amounts before making a purchasing decision.

Recreate worked (works) for me.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The review process should be from consumers at NP. I can sign up and review a product that I never purchased from NP.

When the review turns into a personal attack against the company it becomes obvious.

What about the AM members that bought recreate from USPlabs direct? Wouldnt you want them to also give your unbiased reviews?

I agree the personal attacks are obvious, which is why it can be picked out by the average consumer.

If a person has utilized a product, they should be able to review it regardless where it is.

Adams

What about the AM members that bought recreate from USPlabs direct? Wouldnt you want them to also give your unbiased reviews?

I agree the personal attacks are obvious, which is why it can be picked out by the average consumer.

If a person has utilized a product, they should be able to review it regardless where it is.

Adams
Unfortunately in this situation the attacks are validated false so I'm biased to the situation. I considered legal action but this scenario works much better for us. The valid reviews are up and our energy will not be wasted in a courtroom.

Opinions may change when it affects you personally.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can't sign up and review a product you haven't purchased. It doesn't work that way. The site will only let you review products you have purchased.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Review has been made. Jacob it's a damn shame people resort to such tactics. Haters and scumbags. Now pick my name and send me the recreate and prime. I've been wanting more prime since I used it in my recomp stack. I see a best seller for this one.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't sign up and review a product you haven't purchased. It doesn't work that way. The site will only let you review products you have purchased.
It helps ensure the validity of the reviews, but the obvious weakness is the fact that people who acquired the product not from NP can't give their opinion despite their usage. It's hard to have the best of both worlds; I think a good compromise has been reached.

On a side note, if any customers are burning with the need to get a review on Recreate up, but purchased it at the IC launch you may PM me with your review and proof of purchase (Either order confirmation, or just a pic of the bottle in your hand + username) and I will add it to the product page.

We value all your feedback, and I think having as much valid feedback as possible is in everybody's best interest.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well my review is showing up now, I guess it takes a day or two for it to post at NutraPlanet. I was re-reading some of the negative reviews and I think I like this one the best:

NOT GOOD By: Stephanie

Review posted on: Sat Apr 26 16:45:34 -0400 2008

I took my first dose and noticed nothing. Not euphoria or even a light buzz. So far this product is not living up to it's claims. Venom Hyperdrive is a better choice.

Nothing wrong with venom, but definitely something wrong with the reviewer. :lol:

Really sounds like an informed, totally unbiased review doesnt it. Shoot down a product and give up on it fifteen minutes after taking one capsule :rofl:

I bet she probably really started typing her review before she finished swallowing the first capsule. :toofunny:

On a side note, hey USP any updates on the years worth contest???

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that a certian company has an agenda, and they posted False reportst on NPs shopping cart.

Please take a few Minutes and write a well thought out post with your HONEST feedback at NutraPlanet on Recreate.

Bump this thread that you posted and you will be enetered to win 4 FREE bottles of PRIME and 4 FEE Recreate!

ONLY NP customers can take part in this contest. We will work with NP to verify entry..thank you!
does it have to be Recreate based or can it be based on other USPlabs products?

bumped, I love powerFULL........ TNA also.

my review is IN(powerfull). Thanks USP. I am not just huggin, I have used your TNA, Powerfull, REM, YG and I remember even getting bottles the were white and had 1 single letter on them.........USPlabs rocks

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah,,,,,

Im huggin, definately huggin,

wanting a bottle of that there PRIME!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick review posted... thanks again guys...

"Recreate, Its what borobulker's on!"

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
USPLabs products are a 'thinking man's' supplements. You need half a brain to use them effectively and reap the rewards.

Retards need not waste their money - how's THAT for marketing?

Now I too have only brought from Inner Circle to date. Any future purchases would be through NP - would my review count?

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs products are a 'thinking man's' supplements. You need half a brain to use them effectively and reap the rewards.

Retards need not waste their money - how's THAT for marketing?

Now I too have only brought from Inner Circle to date. Any future purchases would be through NP - would my review count?
:toofunny::toofunny:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I ran the 60 day cut plan with excellent results. I am now moving onto the realm of fat prevention during bulking with another 2 bottle run. However I didn't buy at NP (IC release) and the last bottle was a contest.

Steve, I'll hit ya with that PM review later dude. Thanks

As far as the haters, to reach a level of such anguish attributed to an absurd amount of jealousy is quite comical. You can tell when your beat when the "victim" of the takes comes back with another articulate proposal/retort instead of lowering themselves.

Oh and Jacob, as far as the personal attacks you mentioned. I tried finding a funny picture for ya to nail in the above point. I came across this and it made me smile (namely the bee on the lefts facial expression ahah). **Also "honey" does not mean money.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I have posted my review:

I am finishing up a 60 day run of Recreate this week. I can tell you this, you don't want to be on the scale every day. My weight went down a little over the course, but my body fat has dropped quite a bit. My waist line has shrunk and I have gotten comments that I actually look bigger in my chest/back/shoulders. It is nice to know that I am able to continue to eat and grow while lowering my body fat.

Like any supplement, you can't expect to just take this and then eat fast food every day, not workout, and lose weight. I coupled this with Anabolic Pump and was able to take in a lot of carbs and wreak the benefits of putting on muscle mass while burning away my body fat.

I felt a very positive thermal effect from this. Within lifting my first set at the gym, I was sweating like a pig. It was nuts. I liked it! Appetite suppression for me was that I lost the craving of in between meals and I was eating proportionate meals...meaning I wasn't hungry after eating a regular sized dinner.

This product is great. Ignore the haters and give it a shot yourself.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I came across this and it made me smile (namely the bee on the lefts facial expression ahah)....
A book on jealousy! Hater's nightmare? :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there's a few more 5-star ratings there now - ahahaharrr!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's mine:

ReCreate is Solid - By Jakellpet By: Nicholas
Review posted on: Mon Jun 30 01:09:43 -0400 2008

Rather than another caffine-driven bug-eyed stim, ReCreate's results were Multi-Leveled. The clean focus was particularly enjoyable during HIIT cardio, which I found shielded me from the associated pain and left me dripping in sweat. What clinched it for me, however was the appitite surpression - it took a little over a week to kick in, but I actually had difficulty eating enough. This is remarkable considering what an absolute garbage-guts I am. Results? 1.5% BF drop in 4 weeks, no loss of strength. Thanks for coming. I found like most USPLabs products, results take a little time to kick in as my body adjusts to the product itself. Having a little intelligence goes a long way to getting results.