Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Realized I wrote this and never posted it, here it is:

Get POWERFULL!

PowerFULL, there could not be a more fitting name for a product. Fitting because it contains ingredients so POWERFULL that they outperform their synthetic counterparts in clinical trials; fitting, because the whole product is so POWERFULL that it has become one of our best sellers without any marketing; fitting, because it is so POWERFULL that customers go from responders to devoted followers once the product begins working. Believe it or not however, USP Labs had no intention of mass-producing PowerFULL upon its creation. It was simply a pet-project that our CEO kept for himself and showed his friends. However, after a small test-release the response was so great that it demanded production. We responded then, and so did you, and PowerFULL become a top-seller at retailers across the internet. Well, now we at USP Labs feel it’s time to give PowerFULL a formal introduction via a long overdue FAQ (we make killer products and rhyme!)

How Does PowerFULL Work?

PureDOPA, containing an extract of Mucuna Pruriens induces an increase in endogenous (natural) LevaDopa production that vastly outperforms synthetic LevaDopa with 110% higher peak concentrations, 165% longer peak concentrations, and an onset time around 50% shorter [1]. LD itself then leads to an increase in natural Growth Hormone production which research has shown to be staggering, even in healthy, normal subjects.[3, 4]. Research has also shown that this increase is most likely occurring by way of LD-induced hypothalamtic GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) production [2, 4].

If the GH Increase Came From Synthetic L-DOPA, How Does PowerFULL Compare?

It is true the increases of plasma GHRH and GH [1,2,3,4] have been noted as a result of synthetic L-DOPA administration. However, Mucuna P., has demonstrated an efficacy at raising L-DOPA (with its subsequent effect on GHRH and GH) of twice to three times that of synthetic L-DOPA [1, 6, 7]. This increase in effectiveness stems from Mucuna most likely possessing either independent L-DOPA enhancing adjuvents, or possibly containing inherent decarboxylase inhibitors [6. 7. 8]. The latter scenario is likely as Dopamine and its metabolites have not been found in the nigrostriatal tract after Mucuna administration [8], as well as a lack of dyskensia in Parkinson’s patients [1] and lack of side-effects in normal patients [3]. This data is indicative of a lack of Dopaminergic transmission in peripheral tissues.

I Have Read L-DOPA Has Some Unwanted Side-Effects, What About PowerFULL?

Synthetic L-DOPA has been noted to have many adverse side-effects including hypertension, dyskenisia (uncontrollable movement), dizziness, nausea, and so on. However, Mucuna has not shown these same side-effects in Parkinson’s patients [1], and L-DOPA administration has not displayed these same side-effects in healthy, normal subjects [2, 3].

What About Natural Dopamine Production, Doesn’t L-DOPA Decrease That?

Along with the above side-effects, synthetic L-DOPA has been shown to have damaging effects to dopamine ions in the region of the brain most responsible for dopamine transmission (the substantia nigra). This can lead to an aggregate decrease in endogenous
dopamine production. However, Mucuna has been shown to have neuro-restorative effects, actually increasing levels of serotonin, dopamine, levadopa, and norepinephrine [9]. This is most likely due to a more efficient transmission of dopamine, and Mucuna containing NADH and COQ-10, both powerfull neurorestorative compounds [9. 10].

So You’re Saying Even as a Health Adult, PowerFULL Will Affect Me?

Yes. As shown Mucuna is vastly more effective than synthetic L-DOPA at raising L-DOPA and Dopamine levels [1, 6, 7], and also has been administered to health adults with success [5]. Coupled with the research in healthy, normal adults as it pertains to synthetic L-DOPA administration [2. 3. 4], and PowerFULL being standardized to 50% L-DOPA, the research is overwhelmingly positive.

Alright, I Believe PowerFULL Competes With Synthetic L-DOPA, So What? What Can I Expect?

-increased protein synthesis leading to increased muscle mass

-increased lipolysis

-blood glucose regulation

-greater focus/intensity/drive

-improved sleep and complexion

-increase in mental clarity

-increase in libido and erectile function

Will Eating Carbohydrates Near My PowerFULL Dose Negate the GH Rise?

Yes. As Aljouni et al., displayed, administering glucose with or within half-an-hour of L-DOPA negates the expected GH release. In order to take full effect of the GH rise from PowerFULL it is best to space your PowerFULL an hour away from carbohydrates.

What Products Should I Avoid With PowerFULL?

While any supplement regime should be discussed with a physician when one is using prescribed medicine, there have not been many contraindictions noted with Mucuna that would effect commonly used supplements. As long as PowerFULL is dosed an hour separate from carbohydrates or Insulin-potentiators, it will be effective.

How Long Until I See Some Positive Effects?

Based off estimates from the research coupled with anecdotal reports, PowerFULL’s effects should begin to take hold anywhere from 7-10 days after the first dosage. It is important however, to ensure proper dosing is occurring.

How Long Will The Effects Last?

Because of the body’s adaptability to natural elements, there is a finite curve under which Mucuna/PowerFULL will induce Dopamine/GH release. While we are unsure exactly how long it will remain effect for, it is probably best to use PowerFULL in cycles of 4-6 weeks, with 2-4 week breaks to ensure effectiveness.

I Am Underage, Is It Okay For Me To Take PowerFULL?

Yes.

Is PowerFULL Best Used for Bulking Or Cutting?

The ingredients in PowerFULL induce metabolic processes which are conducive to both muscle gain and fat loss. On a cut, increased protein synthesis and REM sleep will help to preserve muscle, while increased lipolysis will aid in fat gain; on the converse, these same effects aid in gaining quality muscle with lessened fat gain on a bulk.

Do I Love USP Labs?

Yes!

REFERENCES:
[1] Mucuna pruriens in Parkinson's disease: a double blind clinical and pharmacological study. Katzenschlager R, et al.
[2] L-dopa stimulates release of hypothalamic growth hormone-releasing hormone in humans. K Chihara, et al.
[3]Intravenous levodopa administration in humans based on a two-compartment kinetic model. Mollie Gordon, et al.
[4] Effect of oral administration of L-dopa on the plasma levels of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) in normal subjects and patients with various endocrine and metabolic diseases. Mitsuhashi S, et al.
[5] Bioavailability of L-DOPA from HP-200 - a Formulation of Seed Powder of Mucuna pruriens (Bak): a Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study. S.Mahajani et al.,
[6] Mucuna pruriens proves more effective than L-DOPA in Parkinson's disease animal model. Ghazala Hussian, Bala V. Manyam
[7] Beans (Mucuna Pruriens) For Parkinsons Disease:An Herbal Alternative. Bala V. Manyam, M.D.,
[8] Effect of antiparkinson drug HP-200 (Mucuna pruriens) on the central monoaminergic neurotransmitters. Bala V. Manyam et al.,
[9] Neuroprotective effects of the antiparkinson drug Mucuna pruriens. Manywam et al.,
[10] Protecting Axonal Degeneration by Increasing Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Levels in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis Models. Shinjiro Kaneko, et al.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.

nhinkley

Awards
I have taken this product a few times. It seems the dosing has changed? At least it has on the bottle. It gives a nice mind muscle connection as a pre-workout.