9 Weeks on Recreate - Pics, Vid, Charts & Graphs

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Getting near the end of my cut. I plan on continuing to lean out after my next competition in July. Before I get started on the update here is my standard disclaimer on BF measurements.

AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Bodyfat measurements on chart are likely not accurate due to high amount of internal gut fat I hold. I’m estimating my true bodyfat to be about 7% higher than what is listed. I will continue to track the skinfold tests but will not rely on that as the primary measurement and will be paying closer attention to waist size.

UPDATED GRAPHS
As you can see I’m down nearly 20lbs total now, and lost 3.5” off my waist! The data speaks for itself.

As you can really see the reduction in the waistline.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
A few more

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Compared to some pics of where I started. And mind you I didn’t actually get around to taking these pics till I was several weeks into the diet.
Here are some pictures that a lot less flattering than the my old avatar pic. I don’t know anything about lighting, posing, and obviously tanning

Last edited:
kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
So far, as I’ve stated several times in my log, the weight loss has been seamless and consistent with the Recreate. In addition to the results it facilitates in the body dropping fat I certainly notice the reductions in hunger and cravings. It really seems to target the Visceral fat nicely as that is where the majority of my loss has been. And that was my primary concern for health reasons.

And no Kabuki update is good without a video. Raw strength really seems to be intact (although squat is suffering due to lack of leverages from fat)

From last week.

Here is a 500x10 Romanian Deadlift – sick and at the end of squat workout.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that is incredibly detailed. That is a fairly resounding endorsement, especially in the strength department, due to the nature of your training.

Lat shot displays the most, IMO.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
Awesome progress! 20lb of fatloss in 2 months is incredible! Keep up the good work bro

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
awesome work bro, jacob is going to luv this

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice job, and very detailed and impressive. Nice ink too. Keep up the good work.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys! i've done diets before but never anything this successfull so far, so i definetly give mad props to the recreate.

I didn't notice till now how much more bloated my face looks 9 weeks ago as opposed to how it looks now.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
such great progress. retaining all strength...

recreate is great, i have had similar results...

the powerlifters fat loss supp???

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I am talking about, you can use recreate and lose fat only. This is how to use it. Recreate is a better recomp product than it is a straight weight loss product. A lot of people are missing the boat on this product. Oh well more for me.

What I have done is eat around maintenance and I hardly lose any weight at all. I burn fat though, it doesn't fly off but it does melt away. Why am I so excited about this product? Well what I have ended up with is I am bigger and leaner than I have ever been at this weight. For the first time in my life I am keeping even gaining muscle while I cut fat. (well except as a newb maybe).

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i agree dreamweaver. I would love to do what your doing...i've just got to much fat right now so i've got to focus on trimming all that off first.

Was looking in mirror after training last night and simply amazed by the results. I've run out of holes on my belt for my pants and had to move the lever in another notch last night on my lifting belt.

Not ready for this journey to end just yet and purchased another bottle from NP this morning.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell I may never go off it.

People take a good hard look, this man has taken off about 17 lbs of pure fat in 9 weeks and he has all the proof you need.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree DW...

This is now a staple. Being able to cut fat while not only keeping, but gaining strength. What more could we ask for?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A great standard for reviews man. I'm gonna be icking some up soon after looking at your results.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
bored....two more

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wow you can def tell in those pics no lie. keep up the good work.

i agree dreamweaver. I would love to do what your doing...i've just got to much fat right now so i've got to focus on trimming all that off first.

Was looking in mirror after training last night and simply amazed by the results. I've run out of holes on my belt for my pants and had to move the lever in another notch last night on my lifting belt.

Not ready for this journey to end just yet and purchased another bottle from NP this morning.

oo man, E-mail me please before you purchase.

**** man, A rep that buys my product that is some awesome validation for my products.

Wait unitl Prime is ready that fat will fly and you possibly make some nice strength gains...

I will get a pack off tomorrow...sorry about that!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the best review that I have ever seen. Major kudos to you, sir.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what are you about 14-15% right now I'd say.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kabuki, how much strength if any have you lost on your lifts?. Or have you lowered the weights at all since you have been dieting?. 20 pounds and 3.5 inches off your waist is amazing. I'm sure your diet must be spot on right now.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
So what are you about 14-15% right now I'd say.
I would agree with that. I would like to get to 10% and stabilize there. I am comfortable with my size and will be fine not bulking in the future and just putting on lean lbs in a slow consistent fashion.

kabuki, how much strength if any have you lost on your lifts?. Or have you lowered the weights at all since you have been dieting?. 20 pounds and 3.5 inches off your waist is amazing. I'm sure your diet must be spot on right now.
Squat went down significantly. but that is a matter of leverages. droping body fat reduces leverages and also decreases ability to push off the mass in the hole. I would say my 'strength' has stayed just not 'peaked' if that makes any sense.

My diet works for me. I'm not perfect but i do eat nearly an all organic unprocessed diet and there are lots of restuarants in Portland that feature fresh local organic foods (we have a huge hippie culture but makes for great good food choices).

I don't normally supplement protein but i started the first 6 weeks or so doing that (with True Protein using stevia) but have dropped that again. I hit 175-250g protein per day in whole foods and flat mega dose BCAA's. Taking 60-80g/day depending on if I train or not.

Non training days I rely on fats (EXVOO, walnuts, cashews) and meats and take in 0-60g in carbs. With carbs AP is taken 15min prior.

On training days (3per week) I bump the carbs by another 100-120 preoworkout with Pslin. This seems to keep my metabolism roaring when I go minimal or zero carb days.

I eat a fair amount of greens and vegtables and also make fresh juice every mornign from items such as chards, spinach, pea tops, kale, then spice it up with apple, ginger or lemon. (AP prior of course)

I may have been fat but I do know how to eat. I dropped out the carb sources, cut out dairy, and cut out cheats on ice cream, pizza, ect (and yes those are usually from some lame hippy food sources as well...what can i say :))

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree with that. I would like to get to 10% and stabilize there. I am comfortable with my size and will be fine not bulking in the future and just putting on lean lbs in a slow consistent fashion.

Were the same body type so I will tell you that if you continue to cut weight you may lose some strength. Now if you were to keep your current weight and continue to slowly burn fat you may retain even gain strength. Now I have only been able to get down to 12-13% so far but I am hopefull I will make is to 10. It's a slow process but with recreate it is totally possible. You would just need to bring your calories up a bit closer to maintenance. I plan on making this my permanent lifestyle. I figure once I get to around 10% I will just settle there. It may take a long time but I am in no hurry. I look beter as time goes on and that's good enough for me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Squat went down significantly. but that is a matter of leverages. droping body fat reduces leverages and also decreases ability to push off the mass in the hole. I would say my 'strength' has stayed just not 'peaked' if that makes any sense.

My diet works for me. I'm not perfect but i do eat nearly an all organic unprocessed diet and there are lots of restuarants in Portland that feature fresh local organic foods (we have a huge hippie culture but makes for great good food choices).

I don't normally supplement protein but i started the first 6 weeks or so doing that (with True Protein using stevia) but have dropped that again. I hit 175-250g protein per day in whole foods and flat mega dose BCAA's. Taking 60-80g/day depending on if I train or not.

Non training days I rely on fats (EXVOO, walnuts, cashews) and meats and take in 0-60g in carbs. With carbs AP is taken 15min prior.

On training days (3per week) I bump the carbs by another 100-120 preoworkout with Pslin. This seems to keep my metabolism roaring when I go minimal or zero carb days.

I eat a fair amount of greens and vegtables and also make fresh juice every mornign from items such as chards, spinach, pea tops, kale, then spice it up with apple, ginger or lemon. (AP prior of course)

I may have been fat but I do know how to eat. I dropped out the carb sources, cut out dairy, and cut out cheats on ice cream, pizza, ect (and yes those are usually from some lame hippy food sources as well...what can i say :))

Great diet plan. I gotta say though don't cut out the cheat foods. You gotta have ice cream and pizza once in a while!. Cheat foods once a week or so will keep you level headed!. Good work.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this thread has been one of the most complete and we'll progress document and detailed thread I've seen in a long while. job well done...

I'll be opening my bottle soon here and now I'm more motivated than ever.