missed Recreate/appetite increase

shnitzel

Awards
Hello all.

Question...the search didn't come up with anything, so...

I have been taking Recreate, 2 morning...1 preworkout in the late afternoon. I also throw in a few Leviathan Reloaded before lunch on most days...anyway, I am starting my 4th week. The third week I missed due to some sort of cold/flu...that knocked me down pretty good for a whole week.

I didn't take any supps other than protein this weekend, as I was out of town doing some things for work, and didn't need any impromptu trips to the toilet while away from home if you know what I mean...20 mins after the Recreate...it's like a morning flush.

So..I was around a lot of food this weekend..as in the free and delicious kind, and I was hungry the entire weekend. Almost to the point that it was a challenge to eat more.
So, after all of this...could this be my appetite bouncing back from the suppressive supps? I was around 185 or so when I started, down from 196 in February (lost that ten from job stress/ long hours/hard work/poor diet...to a better diet)
I have drastically altered my diet since getting serious with the Recreate and LR, and in the last few weeks I have had to put a small effort to keep my calories up...but this weekend, my stomach was growling every hour or so.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if this theory makes any sense. I plan on cleaning out with Cycle Support for a couple weeks, and then bulking. This welcomed appetite will definitely help out with the gain.
Thanx
mike