What do you think this stack? AP/Powerfull/RPM

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
What do you think guys? I just ordered for two months use. Is it ok if i combine with RPM?

Thank you.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Great stack. AP stacked with anything is great but the RPM will really compliment the Powerfull nicely (combating any "sleepiness" that could be experienced from the rise in GH during a w/o).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this question really needed??? :p

:D just playing with ya. This would be a very productive stack so good luck!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Pump/PowerFULL/RPM stack nicely. :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump/PowerFULL/RPM stack nicely. :)
It really does have everything an individual could want from a non hormonal stack (and versatile in the fact that it can go either way in cutting or LBM gaining). Nutrient repartitioning, gh boosting, test boosting (from multiple angles), energy/focus increases (which like mentioned above helps combat some of the negative tendencies of the aforementioned benefits), and great mood boosts (oh and absurd libido boosts ~ at least I saw that when I was using PFUll).

You will like this Iron. Just keep your diet and training solid and with this stack the LBM mass she will come lol.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What do you think guys? I just ordered for two months use. Is it ok if i combine with RPM?

Thank you.
That should be an amazing stack, AP will help partion your food into your muscles as opposed to adipose tissue, Powerfull will boost growth hormone and testosterone, RPM will boost free and total testosterone as well as lower cortisol. Yup should make for a very potent stack.

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
Thank you for all your reply guys! I'm really excited! i think my supp will arrive tomorrow hopefully because it's been a week since i order from np.com. You know after i bought AP then i open np.com the next day and ap sale and i think it was $10 cheaper haha...it was just not my lucky day :)
Btw, my workout schedule is in the evening at 9pm and i really want to experience the full dose of rpm, so will powerfull help me to sleep too? i also will take powerfull upon waking, pre w/o, and before bed too.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PowerFULL is sleep-aid, but not in the traditional sense. The 20 fold increase of endogenous GH following a PowerFULL dosage will assist in obtaining, and remaining in, the most fruitful state of rest - REM state. However, it will not necessarily induce that state, as it does not modulate melatonin in any direct manner. Mucuna can also have a neuro-stimulative effect in some, due both directly to the increase in dopamine, as well as independent action on neurotransmitters associated with memory, emotion, wakefulness and alertness. My favorite suggestion: dose PowerFULL literally as you are falling asleep. This will avoid any neuro-stimulative effects which may disrupt your bedtime ritual, while still helping to maintain incredibly restful REM-state sleep throughout the night!

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
WOW! running this stack for 4 days and my bench up 11lbs (8reps)! i just break my plateu! :woohoo:
And i feel hornier! :woohoo:

Iron07

Iron07

Awards
Oh and i also stack with supercissusrx too :woohoo:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, glad you are seeing results. I definitely saw strength and libido increase dramatically when I ran Powerfull. Keep hittin the weights hard man.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established