Runnin' Everything--thoughts?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im tired of looking at all these blue bottles sittin on my shelf, so I decided Im just gonna run everything. AP, PF, SuperCissus, and Recreate. Big Buck$$$ this time, but all the pretty colored pills will go great with all the other colors Im already takin.

Any thoughts?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
P-Slin?

Either way you should have some serious fun with that.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I am doing now, experiencing great strength and focus in particular.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Me <<< running AP, Cissus, PowerFULL, Recreate along with Leviathan, Reset AD, Venom ST, Thyrogen-X, Restore and an occasional Stim X or Hyperdrive 3.0.

But I am a supp junkie. :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Me <<< running AP, Cissus, PowerFULL, Recreate along with Leviathan, Reset AD, Venom ST, Thyrogen-X, Restore and an occasional Stim X or Hyperdrive 3.0.

Do you eat between supplementing or take supplements between meals?

Choose wisely... :woohoo:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Do you eat between supplementing or take supplements between meals?

Choose wisely... :woohoo:
I haven't felt the need to eat. I get plenty of pig gelatin from the capsules.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established

I know what you're saying bro! I'm running:

AP / Recreate / P-Slin / Lean Green / Stoked! / MVP-365 / ZMK / Cordygen VO-2 / Probiotics / Universal Animal Omega

Plus ATW Whey Isolate of course! :dance:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dawgs. This is what I like to hear.

Cordy 5, Halo, 11-OXO, Super Cissus, Lean Green, Forslean, Pro-NOS, MMV2, Epi, IGH-1, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer, Cognitex, Omega 3, Chia, ALCAR, Purple Wrath, Xtend, tyrosine, DL-Phenylalanine, NAC

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
PW, super cissus rx, napalm, storm, shock therapy, kre-alkalyn, pct by AI, lean xtreme, trib and nolva

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, somethings going on, Im not going to make some outrageous claims here, and Im not puttin up any stats or numbers, but Im feeling kinda funky, between the pumps, and the way my digestion is changing, the way my body is handling food intake, Ive got very positive expectations.