Training regimen with AP

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start using Anabolic Pump tomorrow. I am cutting, so I lift on M,W,F. Cardio is done on T,R, and one day on the weekend.

Since I'm starting AP tomorrow, should I increase my lifting days to 4 days a week, or keep it at 3 days a week? My lifting workouts are now comprised of typically full body workouts. Diet has been a little low in carbs, but I will increase them to about 200 grams starting tomorrow.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Whether or not you bump up your training frequency will be more of a matter of personal choice/goals. Anabolic Pump will however make recovery extremely efficent and enable you to train at a higher frequency (even if doing whole body workouts) so being able to train more shouldn't be a problem and will even be enhanced.

However remember that the majority of your progress will happen outside of the gym so rest will be critical (especially during reduced calorie times). I highly recommend you give yourself adequate rest time (even with the added advantage of recovery with AP) to ensure proper growth and also to avoid any chances of slipping into the realm of over training. I won't turn this into a exercise recommendation but personally would not suggest adding in another workout during the week since you are training full body sessions ( I would however make your cardio sessions on off days high intensity to increase EPOC later in the day).

Also what is this "R" day you speak of? Have I been living in a 7 day world while others relish in an extra day during the weekend?!?! :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your training shouldn't really matter with AP. Do whatever training you find most effective for cutting and just add the AP in with a solid diet and your good to go :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A problematic 'ethos' of supplements, and performance-enhancing agents in general, is that if you increase 'X' portion of your metabolic pathway, you should raise frequency, volume, and intensity 'X' amount as well. The issue here is not muscular - as AP will increase your body's rate of protein synthesis via increased glycogen - but within the Central Nervous System. Not AP, not P-Slin, Nandrolone, Testosterone or even Trenbolone, cause your CNS to repair itself any faster.

Simply keep with what was been working AMO7, and you will find greater results with the same allotted time for recovery!

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys. I'll stick with the M,W,F lifting routine.

OCCFan, "R" is the one-letter abbreviation for Thursday :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"R" is my one letter abbreviation for "Much fvcking respectz, gangsta".