recreate, AP, & bloodwork

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to get bloodwork at an HRT clinic tomorrow in the hopes of getting legally obtainable test, will recreate or AP influence my results in a way that might disqualify me for treatment? (higher than normal thyroid activity possibly affecting hormones, etc),

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not a good idea to do that. IF they do give it to you it will only be at a therapeutic level and not for mass building. Plus you will probably end up worse off than when you started. Going on HRT is something you do out of necessity not by choice.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe you have anything to worry about with those supplements. Typically, most docs are very reluctant to prescribe TRT even at lower than normal levels. My dad has been trying for quite some time and they say he is within normal range even though he is at the bottom of it.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Not a good idea to do that. IF they do give it to you it will only be at a therapeutic level and not for mass building. Plus you will probably end up worse off than when you started. Going on HRT is something you do out of necessity not by choice.
yeah, my reason for treatment is experimental for disability related muscle atrophy, my levels should be in normal range, so I'm going to be discussing dosages with them quite thoroughly and from a very candid perspective, if after speaking to both me and my PCP they don't feel comfortable assisting me with treatment, or at doses appropriate from a bodybuilding perspective, I'm just going to go about it like anyone else here who'd have a reason to post in the steroid section if you know what I mean. Either way I'd want the required bloodwork and physical done anyway, so I really have nothing to lose by going to my appointment. I'm just making sure that taking legal risks are an absolute last resort. I just wanted to be sure that since (presumably) my levels are all in normal ranges, I wouldn't have any supplements giving the clinic extra incentive to not offer treatment options thinking my levels are already higher than avg as it is.