ReCreate Your Lean Bulk! Nice Protocol Inside!! - AnabolicMinds.com

ReCreate Your Lean Bulk! Nice Protocol Inside!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

ReCreate Your Lean Bulk! Nice Protocol Inside!!

ReCreate has been getting due press lately, obviously, as a potent free-radical scavenging, thyroid modulating, FFA liberating and cortisol inhibiting anti-lipogenic. However, to this point, not much mention has been given to combining ReCreate with primarily myotropic agents to minimize adipose gain while maximizing anabolic response.

In response, I put together this 'little diddy' to address customers who want to employ this approach:

The “Lean Bulk” Stack

This stack features Anabolic Pump, and USP Labs’ new ground-breaking entry into weight management technology - ReCreate - in a stack designed to minimize fat gain while promoting myotropic response.

What does each product bring to the table?

As stated, this stack is designed to be used in a slight calorie surplus, for those who like to gain muscle, but not at the expense of prominent adipose gain. As such, both of these products have been chosen for their ability to inhibit lipogenesis (accumulation of adipose cells), promote lipolysis (the breakdown of adipose to be used as fuel), and promote an anabolic response in the body.

Anabolic Pump:

Anabolic Pump is a product designed with a very straight forward approach - to increase intramuscular glycogen storage, and decimate fat. It achieves this primarily through two mechanisms; one, by increasing the translocation (movement) of GLUT4 (an isoform responsible for glucose transport) in myocytes (muscle cells); two, by inhibiting the proliferation (multiplication and increase) of PPAR-Gamma2 (a lipid binding protein found in adipose cells).

..Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down skip, you lost me. Can you break that down easier?..

Sorry! Simply put, Anabolic Pump increases the amount of glycogen (muscle fuel) that your muscle cells can accept. This increases your body’s ability to repair muscle cells in response to exercise, as well as providing your body more fuel during training. It does this all the while preventing your body from accumulating more fat cells, and actually increases the amount of FFAs (free floating fatty acids) available for use in the bloodstream. Basically, it allows you to more efficiently used increased nutrients while creating an environment conducive for fat loss.

ReCreate:

With all the data, different pathways, and published research on this ‘Momma, it would be impossible to explain all of its beneficial effects here. (For a more comprehensive breakdown, see ReCreate’s product page at : </title> <meta name="description" content="" /> <meta name="keywords" content="" /> <base href="http://www.usplabsdirect.com/catalog/"> <script language="javascript"></script> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <tit)

ReCreate stands to be the most effective product on the market in terms of converting stored adipose for fuel, increasing the metabolic pathways of lipolysis, and preventing lipid hypertrophy. It achieves this by several mechanisms, mainly regulation of the thyroid, increased thermogenic (heat inducing) response, beta/alpha adrenergic (adrenaline) receptor agonism, and the liberation of fatty-acids into the bloodstream. Without bogging you down with too much technical jargon, ReCreate turns your stored adipose into fuel, and prevents your body from storing further fat to a great degree. Coupled with Anabolic Pump’s glucose storing and lipolysis properties, this is a lean bulker’s dream!

What kind of diet should I use this stack with?

The dietary portion of this stack is as important as the product’s themselves, and really determines the results received. In order to minimize fat gain, while still receiving gains in musculature, this stack should be used in a moderate calorie surplus (approximately 500 calories), that balances a macronutrient (protein, carbohydrate, fat) profile; in other words, it should be used while eating 500 calories above what your body ‘needs’, with protein, carbohydrate, and fats, taking up 45, 20, and 35 percent of your diet, approximately. Personally, I use this particular macronutrient breakdown to begin dieting, and reverse the trend over time as fat-loss accelerates.

How should I dose the Lean Bulk stack?

For best results, dosing should be as follows:

15 minutes prior to breakfast:
    1 AP
    2 ReCreate

15 minutes prior to pre-training meal (or 3rd meal on non-workout days):
    1 AP

15 minutes prior to training:
    2 ReCreate

15 minutes prior to the last meal of the day containing carbohydrates:
    1 AP

2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you sir!
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

De nada.
    •   

4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    De nada.

Recreate set a sales record at Nutraplanet and then broke its own sales record and continues to perform and the folks at NP have never seen a product move so well....

Not sure why I posted it here, but I'm terribly excited to be responsible for the great formula.

O and Mullet is gay.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

First day I got all 3 bottles from the IC release (and knowing I wouldn't need them all to cut down) LBM gain was the first thing that jumped into my head. June 1 or June 15th I will be jumping in (along with P-Slin and Powerfull). Should be a legit lbm gaining stack.

Thanks for the insights Mullet.
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

20% carbs in a bulk - really? Even with AP to help with allocating carbs to muscle?
    I mean, I am well acquainted with the clean bulk, and have discovered first hand that, for me at least, going over about 40% carbs when bulking is disastrous. But still, 20% surprised me. Wouldn't changing that macronutrient ratio a bit provide better results?
    Not trying to second guess you, just curious.
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

If you'll notice, I said to reverse the proportions of carbohydrates to fat over time as fat loss accelerates. I use this method to 'ramp up' one's metabolism, so to speak, and use this newly thermogenic metabolism to acclimate myself/a trainee/whoever to higher levels of carbohydrates. Rather than risk initial adipose storage, it is far better to literally increase one's metabolism and at that point take advantage of it. The use of AP and ReCreate would only greatly expedite this process.
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

O and Mullet is gay.
    One word: Mulletcious!
  9. Professional Member

O and Mullet is gay.

ooooooooooooohhhhh

so thats why mullet tried to bribe me in the usplab van with some recreate. o.0

Guess he likes to lure us in like kids and candy
  10. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I only fell for the supplements in the van thing a few times. All the other times I figured out was I was in for and went anyway. I guess I am addicted to Mullet. Funny; the cravings for Mullet have been drastically reduced since starting ReCreate.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  11. New Member

why ap 15 min pre wo? are you taking a peri workout carb containing drink?
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

A pre-workout carb containing meal, with a balanced macronutrient profile.

(I edited it, good catch)
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it does sound like a nice combo for a lean bulk
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Right now I am finding the sweet spot for me with AP and carb intake. I work out early AM and don't have a meal but rather BCAA/BA/Leucine/Mono/WMS.

Rise: AP
    +15-20mins: pre workout drink
    +15-20mins: 5-10 mins cardio warm up - workout
    Last set: AP
    10-15 mins LI cardio
    repeat pre workout drink
    +30-45 mins: whey/oats

+120 mins: AP
    +15-20 mins: whole food complex carb, protein

Putting on lbm at a good pace and staying lean. I am looking forward to adding ReCreate to this protocol. If it allows me to eat more pre/post I would be thrilled. If not I have no problem letting it shread me up in the mean time.

Thanks Mullet for the practical application outline. Confirms or affirms what I am finding success with...but you and I planned this success in advance
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Definitely B, I thought you may like a more practical application and reasoning.

I've found that Anabolic Pump and P-Slin deliver both chronic and acute effects; meaning immediate results, as well as the ability to deliver more carbohydrates with less adipose gain over time.
  16. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you'll notice, I said to reverse the proportions of carbohydrates to fat over time as fat loss accelerates. I use this method to 'ramp up' one's metabolism, so to speak, and use this newly thermogenic metabolism to acclimate myself/a trainee/whoever to higher levels of carbohydrates. Rather than risk initial adipose storage, it is far better to literally increase one's metabolism and at that point take advantage of it. The use of AP and ReCreate would only greatly expedite this process.
    Gotcha - makes sense now. I agree it is definitely beneficial to gradually increase your CHOs; makes a nice transition from a cut to a bulk cycle. Thanks for the clarification
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

You can also rearrange your profile on the continuum, while still keeping approximately the same calorie level - that is, if you find yourself gaining fat, revert your carbohydrates and fats back to their original level. You will still be in a surplus, but may lean out without risking muscle loss.
  18. New Member

A pre-workout carb containing meal, with a balanced macronutrient profile.

(I edited it, good catch)
    yeah, ap is strong enough that my sorry 155 lb soccer pansy ass would go into a hypoglycemic coma of epic proportions with a pre wo dose
  19. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

whats up with the avatars...soccer, resolve. Isn't OCC the original.

Not trying to be a **** really. I was planning a reply and I was thinking I was talking to OCC and then realize I was not...then realized it again with the second
  20. New Member

yeah i need to put some critique me pics up, but
    1 i don;t want to be recognized
    2 feel a little gay taking semi nudie photos of self
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    whats up with the avatars...soccer, resolve. Isn't OCC the original.

Not trying to be a **** really. I was planning a reply and I was thinking I was talking to OCC and then realize I was not...then realized it again with the second
    lol I'm the OG
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

Nice writeup!

I'm planning on lean bulking over winter this year and will be including AP and Recreate throughout.
  23. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    lol I'm the OG
    Weird things happen from time to time. I clear out my cookies and it all seems to be better now.

You will always be the OG in my book
  24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

...Oh, well....I kind of, well I just...well...I though that I was your OG.

25. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

shhhhhhhh....
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

....I've been slighted. En garde!
  27. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

b doesn't seem very good at bein a playa
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  28. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

but i make a hell of a mesa
  29. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I have juts got to say...one more time...AP is completely changing the way I respond to and utilize carbs.

I am 6 weeks into a lean bulk (I've got some pulsing strategies with carbs and other things) of my own using AP and I am up 5-6lbs with virtually no fat to show for it.

I keep thinking that this cannot be happening the way it is yet it is.

I advise anyone who uses AP to give it at least a bottle worth and experiment with your carb count in a weekly progressive ramping (meaning only up them weekly) until your find just enough to stave off hypo.

I can say that I am sold on what this can do for you and your body's previous conditioning to carbohydrates.

I know I am sucking up! But it is well worth my time. Thanks USPLabs...you are transforming my body at the cellular level.

"USPLabs - Anabolic Pump - transforming body's at the cellular level™"
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

I have juts got to say...one more time...AP is completely changing the way I respond to and utilize carbs.

I am 6 weeks into a lean bulk (I've got some pulsing strategies with carbs and other things) of my own using AP and I am up 5-6lbs with virtually no fat to show for it.

I keep thinking that this cannot be happening the way it is yet it is.

I advise anyone who uses AP to give it at least a bottle worth and experiment with your carb count in a weekly progressive ramping (meaning only up them weekly) until your find just enough to stave off hypo.

I can say that I am sold on what this can do for you and your body's previous conditioning to carbohydrates.

I know I am sucking up! But it is well worth my time. Thanks USPLabs...you are transforming my body at the cellular level.

"USPLabs - Anabolic Pump - transforming body's at the cellular level™"
    If people don't know B's reputation with supplements (as far as being skeptical and really giving them the 10th degree of "inspection" [which is quite refreshing I might add]) this is a hell of a review.

I also agree that when first beginning use of AP it has a dramatic effect (I know from my personal use during a non lifting rehab period with it.)

Another addicted soul (I feel guilty when I eat carbs without it now ~ its a bloody disorder I tell you!)
  31. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

There is a learning curve with AP, and in recognition I wrote the AP Manual (with some healthy prodding from J). Once one finds 'the sweet spot', it can be a wonderful supplement.
  32. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

If people don't know B's reputation with supplements (as far as being skeptical and really giving them the 10th degree of "inspection" [which is quite refreshing I might add]) this is a hell of a review.

I also agree that when first beginning use of AP it has a dramatic effect (I know from my personal use during a non lifting rehab period with it.)

Another addicted soul (I feel guilty when I eat carbs without it now ~ its a bloody disorder I tell you!)
    From my perspective I see that glucose/insulin management to be the fundamental imbalance/dysfunction detrimental to body composition that has existed all of my life. For me to be able to utilize glycogen/insulin efficiently to build muscle when in surplus and not retain it as fat is huge.

I can only see this benefiting every aspect of my body composition goals whatever they may be.

I imagine that this resolved issue of glucose/insulin management would only complement any other supplement, in particular, fat loss agents...a la recreate
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

From my perspective I see that glucose/insulin management to be the fundamental imbalance/dysfunction detrimental to body composition that has existed all of my life. For me to be able to utilize glycogen/insulin efficiently to build muscle when in surplus and not retain it as fat is huge.

I can only see this benefiting every aspect of my body composition goals whatever they may be.

I imagine that this resolved issue of glucose/insulin management would only complement any other supplement, in particular, fat loss agents...a la recreate
    Certainly man. In my opinion the reason Anabolic Pump is so potent (as well as P-Slin ~ by the way have you given this a shot yet or you sticking to AP?) is that fact that it positively harnesses your bodies response to nutrients or in other words food (yes very over simplified but you catch my drift). Granted other supplements work well to boost natty test, increase O2 levels or ATP levels and so on, but the foundation for why AP works is that its used in conjunction (for the most part) purely with natural foods.

I can't say for sure but back in the day (all my life until end of Sophomore year HS) I seriously ate to the point of diabetes being imminent at age 25. Follow that up by insanely low calorie/no carb in my eyes "dieting" and I definitely think I threw my bodies metabolism through a warp that had to have negatively impacted my bodies ability to utilize carbs 100%. When I started AP (which was a year and a half after I learned how to eat healthy and such) I can say for sure all negativity that had lingered and or may have just been physiological were alleviated by the results seen both while using AP and when not in use. Like you said glucose management/effective utilization is definitely a high priority when body comp is a concern.

Personal history lesson over . Thought it was sort or pertinent though.
  34. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Certainly man. In my opinion the reason Anabolic Pump is so potent (as well as P-Slin ~ by the way have you given this a shot yet or you sticking to AP?)
    As we speak I am experimenting with it. I initial was using AP pre and post. I have a box of p-slin that I am using for pre workout and am following up with AP post. I have only three w/o's in with this protocol but am pleased thus far.

I am experimenting with YG, AP and PS
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

what i've wondered and think is likely true that over time the insulin sensitivity change becomes part of your natural physiological response, and the need to use a nutrient repartitioner lessens as far as just maintenance goes.
    This space for rent

36. New Member

O and Mullet is gay.

Silly. I laughed in my cubicle.
  37. New Member

but i thot recreate suppressses ur appetite, so isn't hard to bulk on it?
  38. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

500 calories over maintenance is very, very easy to choke down - even with an appetite suppressant.
  39. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

500 calories over maintenance is very, very easy to choke down - even with an appetite suppressant.
    1 tablespoon of coconut oil 3x a day does that
    This space for rent

40. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Stickied!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 11:30 PM
  2. alpha-gpc a nice bulk GH booster?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:08 AM
  3. lookin for a nice breakfast shake....for a bulk
    By just93 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 04:58 PM