ReCreate Your Lean Bulk! Nice Protocol Inside!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. ....I've been slighted. En garde!

2. b doesn't seem very good at bein a playa
    •   

3. Moderator

but i make a hell of a mesa
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.
  4. Moderator

I have juts got to say...one more time...AP is completely changing the way I respond to and utilize carbs.

I am 6 weeks into a lean bulk (I've got some pulsing strategies with carbs and other things) of my own using AP and I am up 5-6lbs with virtually no fat to show for it.

I keep thinking that this cannot be happening the way it is yet it is.

I advise anyone who uses AP to give it at least a bottle worth and experiment with your carb count in a weekly progressive ramping (meaning only up them weekly) until your find just enough to stave off hypo.

I can say that I am sold on what this can do for you and your body's previous conditioning to carbohydrates.

I know I am sucking up! But it is well worth my time. Thanks USPLabs...you are transforming my body at the cellular level.

"USPLabs - Anabolic Pump - transforming body's at the cellular level™"

5. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I have juts got to say...one more time...AP is completely changing the way I respond to and utilize carbs.

I am 6 weeks into a lean bulk (I've got some pulsing strategies with carbs and other things) of my own using AP and I am up 5-6lbs with virtually no fat to show for it.

I keep thinking that this cannot be happening the way it is yet it is.

I advise anyone who uses AP to give it at least a bottle worth and experiment with your carb count in a weekly progressive ramping (meaning only up them weekly) until your find just enough to stave off hypo.

I can say that I am sold on what this can do for you and your body's previous conditioning to carbohydrates.

I know I am sucking up! But it is well worth my time. Thanks USPLabs...you are transforming my body at the cellular level.

"USPLabs - Anabolic Pump - transforming body's at the cellular level™"
    If people don't know B's reputation with supplements (as far as being skeptical and really giving them the 10th degree of "inspection" [which is quite refreshing I might add]) this is a hell of a review.

I also agree that when first beginning use of AP it has a dramatic effect (I know from my personal use during a non lifting rehab period with it.)

Another addicted soul (I feel guilty when I eat carbs without it now ~ its a bloody disorder I tell you!)
    •   

6. There is a learning curve with AP, and in recognition I wrote the AP Manual (with some healthy prodding from J). Once one finds 'the sweet spot', it can be a wonderful supplement.
  7. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    If people don't know B's reputation with supplements (as far as being skeptical and really giving them the 10th degree of "inspection" [which is quite refreshing I might add]) this is a hell of a review.

I also agree that when first beginning use of AP it has a dramatic effect (I know from my personal use during a non lifting rehab period with it.)

Another addicted soul (I feel guilty when I eat carbs without it now ~ its a bloody disorder I tell you!)
    From my perspective I see that glucose/insulin management to be the fundamental imbalance/dysfunction detrimental to body composition that has existed all of my life. For me to be able to utilize glycogen/insulin efficiently to build muscle when in surplus and not retain it as fat is huge.

I can only see this benefiting every aspect of my body composition goals whatever they may be.

I imagine that this resolved issue of glucose/insulin management would only complement any other supplement, in particular, fat loss agents...a la recreate

8. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    From my perspective I see that glucose/insulin management to be the fundamental imbalance/dysfunction detrimental to body composition that has existed all of my life. For me to be able to utilize glycogen/insulin efficiently to build muscle when in surplus and not retain it as fat is huge.

I can only see this benefiting every aspect of my body composition goals whatever they may be.

I imagine that this resolved issue of glucose/insulin management would only complement any other supplement, in particular, fat loss agents...a la recreate
    Certainly man. In my opinion the reason Anabolic Pump is so potent (as well as P-Slin ~ by the way have you given this a shot yet or you sticking to AP?) is that fact that it positively harnesses your bodies response to nutrients or in other words food (yes very over simplified but you catch my drift). Granted other supplements work well to boost natty test, increase O2 levels or ATP levels and so on, but the foundation for why AP works is that its used in conjunction (for the most part) purely with natural foods.

I can't say for sure but back in the day (all my life until end of Sophomore year HS) I seriously ate to the point of diabetes being imminent at age 25. Follow that up by insanely low calorie/no carb in my eyes "dieting" and I definitely think I threw my bodies metabolism through a warp that had to have negatively impacted my bodies ability to utilize carbs 100%. When I started AP (which was a year and a half after I learned how to eat healthy and such) I can say for sure all negativity that had lingered and or may have just been physiological were alleviated by the results seen both while using AP and when not in use. Like you said glucose management/effective utilization is definitely a high priority when body comp is a concern.

Personal history lesson over . Thought it was sort or pertinent though.
  9. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Certainly man. In my opinion the reason Anabolic Pump is so potent (as well as P-Slin ~ by the way have you given this a shot yet or you sticking to AP?)
    As we speak I am experimenting with it. I initial was using AP pre and post. I have a box of p-slin that I am using for pre workout and am following up with AP post. I have only three w/o's in with this protocol but am pleased thus far.

I am experimenting with YG, AP and PS

10. what i've wondered and think is likely true that over time the insulin sensitivity change becomes part of your natural physiological response, and the need to use a nutrient repartitioner lessens as far as just maintenance goes.

11. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

O and Mullet is gay.

Silly. I laughed in my cubicle.

12. but i thot recreate suppressses ur appetite, so isn't hard to bulk on it?

13. 500 calories over maintenance is very, very easy to choke down - even with an appetite suppressant.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    500 calories over maintenance is very, very easy to choke down - even with an appetite suppressant.
    1 tablespoon of coconut oil 3x a day does that
  15. Moderator

Stickied!!!

16. Mullet - Im surprised you didn't add in PowerFull to the stack

17. I could have. Maybe I will!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I could have. Maybe I will!
    Hey Mullet and crew,

My Dad is a 62 year old biker who is a little on the chubby side with slightly elevated BP. Do you think Recreate would give him any additional BP issues? In your opinion? Thanks!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

19. Quite the opposite, because of three primary factors; one, the lack of classical stimulants which increase cardiac output and effectively raise blood pressure; two, because of ReCreate's potent anti-oxidative capacity; and, three, ReCreate's selective cortisone:cortisol enzymatic conversion inhibition. Especially in the latter most respect, as cortisol raises blood pressure significantly, and also has an adverse effect on cholesterol levels.

20. i train mon,tues,thurs, fri

can i use a 40/30/30 for them

while a 45/25/30 for off days?

does that sound reasonable...?

21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL;
    what i've wondered and think is likely true that over time the insulin sensitivity change becomes part of your natural physiological response, and the need to use a nutrient repartitioner lessens as far as just maintenance goes.
    There is some truth to this. As a matter of fact, some insulin-mimetics have been shown to demonstrate a type of "memory effect", meaning that, after discontinuation of the use of those insulin-mimetics, the body continues to partition nutrients as efficiently as when the mimetics were in use. It is not clear, though, how long this memory effect lasts. Certainly very short-term and dependent on individual metabolic factors. The beauty of supplements such as Anabolic Pump or P-Slin, however, as we all know, is that they work independently of insulin, and so may be taken long-term.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Especially in the latter most respect, as cortisol raises blood pressure significantly, and also has an adverse effect on cholesterol levels.
    Exsqueezeme?! This is interesting information sir. Do you have reference?

23. Quote Originally Posted by kanny View Post
    i train mon,tues,thurs, fri

can i use a 40/30/30 for them

while a 45/25/30 for off days?

does that sound reasonable...?
    sure, the macro % breakdown matters less than the timing of the carb intake + ap

24. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Exsqueezeme?! This is interesting information sir. Do you have reference?
    For the Cortisol-Cholesterol connection?
  25. Moderator

Yeah, I was not meaning to sound accusational or combative, I was just very curious as I don't recall getting the cortisol:BP/lipid connection before now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 11:53 PM
  2. summer cut? lean bulk?? either way SNS has your solution!!!
    By ScienceGuided in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:15 PM
  3. Need opinions on lean bulk cycle -
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 06:22 PM
  4. Best option for lean bulk
    By 200wannabe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 03:32 AM
  5. please critque lean bulking diet