ReCreate Your Lean Bulk! Nice Protocol Inside!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Mullet - Im surprised you didn't add in PowerFull to the stack

2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I could have. Maybe I will!
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I could have. Maybe I will!
    Hey Mullet and crew,

My Dad is a 62 year old biker who is a little on the chubby side with slightly elevated BP. Do you think Recreate would give him any additional BP issues? In your opinion? Thanks!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quite the opposite, because of three primary factors; one, the lack of classical stimulants which increase cardiac output and effectively raise blood pressure; two, because of ReCreate's potent anti-oxidative capacity; and, three, ReCreate's selective cortisone:cortisol enzymatic conversion inhibition. Especially in the latter most respect, as cortisol raises blood pressure significantly, and also has an adverse effect on cholesterol levels.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.41%

i train mon,tues,thurs, fri

can i use a 40/30/30 for them

while a 45/25/30 for off days?

does that sound reasonable...?
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL;
    what i've wondered and think is likely true that over time the insulin sensitivity change becomes part of your natural physiological response, and the need to use a nutrient repartitioner lessens as far as just maintenance goes.
    There is some truth to this. As a matter of fact, some insulin-mimetics have been shown to demonstrate a type of "memory effect", meaning that, after discontinuation of the use of those insulin-mimetics, the body continues to partition nutrients as efficiently as when the mimetics were in use. It is not clear, though, how long this memory effect lasts. Certainly very short-term and dependent on individual metabolic factors. The beauty of supplements such as Anabolic Pump or P-Slin, however, as we all know, is that they work independently of insulin, and so may be taken long-term.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Especially in the latter most respect, as cortisol raises blood pressure significantly, and also has an adverse effect on cholesterol levels.
    Exsqueezeme?! This is interesting information sir. Do you have reference?
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kanny View Post
    i train mon,tues,thurs, fri

can i use a 40/30/30 for them

while a 45/25/30 for off days?

does that sound reasonable...?
    sure, the macro % breakdown matters less than the timing of the carb intake + ap
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Exsqueezeme?! This is interesting information sir. Do you have reference?
    For the Cortisol-Cholesterol connection?
  10. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Yeah, I was not meaning to sound accusational or combative, I was just very curious as I don't recall getting the cortisol:BP/lipid connection before now.
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

http://atvb.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/4/1/59

Another:

Cortisol Effects on Body Mass, Blood Pressure, and Cholesterol in the General Population

Robert Fraser; Mary C. Ingram; Niall H. Anderson; Caroline Morrison; Eleanor Davies; John M. C. Connell
    From the MRC Blood Pressure Group, Western Infirmary (R.F., M.C.I., N.H.A., E.D., J.M.C.C.)and MONICA Project (C.M.), Royal Infirmary, Glasgow, Scotland, UK.

Correspondence to Dr Robert Fraser, MRC Blood Pressure Group, Western Infirmary, Glasgow G11 6NT, Scotland, UK.

Abstract—The effects of excess cortisol secretion on blood pressure and fat deposition are well documented, but the importance of this glucocorticoid in controlling these processes in normal individuals is less clear. We studied the relationship between cortisol excretion rate (tetrahydrocortisol [THF]+allo-THF+tetrahydrocortisone [THE]) and a range of important cardiovascular risk factors in 439 normal subjects (238 male) sampled from the North of Glasgow (Scotland) population. There were marked gender differences: female subjects were lighter and had lower blood pressures and cortisol levels, whereas HDL cholesterol was higher. The pattern of cortisol metabolism was also different; the index of 11ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase activity (THF+allo-THF/THE) was lower and that of 5-reductase (allo-THF/THF) was higher. There was a strong correlation of blood pressure (positive), cholesterol (positive), and HDL cholesterol (negative in women, positive in men) with age. Cortisol excretion rate did not correlate with blood pressure but correlated strongly with parameters of body habitus (body mass index and waist and hip measurements [positive]) and HDL cholesterol (negative). With multiple regression analysis, there remained a significant association of cortisol excretion rate with HDL cholesterol in men and women and with body mass index in men. These results suggest that glucocorticoids regulate key components of cardiovascular risk.
  12. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Curious. How does this look for around my workout using Powerfull, Recreate, P-Slin and AP?

AM - Wake:

0:00 - 2 Powerfull
    0:15 - 1 P-Slin, 1 SuperCissus, 2 Recreate
    0:30 - Pre W/O shake (oats/wms/BCAA/mono/BA/Luecine)

0:45-1:00 - W/O
    Last Set - 1 AP
    0:15 - Post W/O shake (repeat above)
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Curious. How does this look for around my workout using Powerfull, Recreate, P-Slin and AP?

AM - Wake:

0:00 - 2 Powerfull
    0:15 - 1 P-Slin, 1 SuperCissus, 2 Recreate
    0:30 - Pre W/O shake (oats/wms/BCAA/mono/BA/Luecine)

0:45-1:00 - W/O
    Last Set - 1 AP
    0:15 - Post W/O shake (repeat above)
    Shoot me a PM B, and we will discuss!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.56%

B you work out in 15 minutes? Are you superhuman?
  15. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

The workout begins at 0:45 to 1:00 after mark 0:00 (powerfull dose).
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.56%

The workout begins at 0:45 to 1:00 after mark 0:00 (powerfull dose).
    Gotcha boss. I was getting worried for a second, thought maybe big ole B was a in and out 15 minute squat rack bb curler lol.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So I’ve done my research and instead of cluttering Mullet’s PM box decided to post my question here. I’m a carb II reactive female, 5’7’’, 123lb, ~14%BF on a mission “impossible” : lean bulk .... I bet nobody guessed that one! . My choice of weapons (other than the obvious- hard core training, proper diet etc) are PowerFULL, AP & Recreate .

This is how I planned the supplementation:

1. 30min b4 morning cardio: 1PowerFULL +2Recreate
    2. Immediately b4 cardio: 1AP (cardio 20-30min, HIT)
    3. Breakfast: includes complex & simple carbs

4. 20-30min b4 third meal/pre-training meal: 1AP
    Meal includes complex carbs

5. 10min b4 workout (approx 1hr after third meal):
    1Recreate+1PowerFULL+5g BCAA+5g
    glutamine+ 1/2serv Nimbus Swell

6. Workout drink:
    5g BCAA+5g glutamine+ 1/2serv Nimbus Swell

7. Immediately PWO & 30min b4 PWO meal: 1AP
    PWO meal: includes complex & simple carbs

Basically I wanted to make sure PowerFULL and Recreate are separated at least an hour from meals. With AP I am planning to start off with 30-40g of carbs per meal and ramp it up according to response. Training would be 5days on/2 off. On non training days Powerful would be omitted, I would still dose Recreate 2 in the morning/1 in the afternoon and AP with first 3 meals containing carbs. Generally I follow a high protein/high fat/low carb diet due to poor handling of carbs (poor means: excess carbs=saddlebags & saggy butt : ). Think that is the main reason why I’m finding it hard to gain more muscle. With this stack I’m hoping to overcome this problem.

Did I do my homework right ? Any comments, suggestions would be much appreciated
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.17%

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    So I’ve done my research and instead of cluttering Mullet’s PM box decided to post my question here. I’m a carb II reactive female, 5’7’’, 123lb, ~14%BF on a mission “impossible” : lean bulk .... I bet nobody guessed that one! . My choice of weapons (other than the obvious- hard core training, proper diet etc) are PowerFULL, AP & Recreate .

This is how I planned the supplementation:

1. 30min b4 morning cardio: 1PowerFULL +2Recreate
    2. Immediately b4 cardio: 1AP (cardio 20-30min, HIT)

Instead of taking Anabolic Pump immediately before cardio, I would take Anabolic Pump during the cardio, approximately 15 minutes before it is over.

3. Breakfast: includes complex & simple carbs

Which would be? Go with complex carbohydrates

4. 20-30min b4 third meal/pre-training meal: 1AP
    Meal includes complex carbs

5. 10min b4 workout (approx 1hr after third meal):
    1Recreate+1PowerFULL+5g BCAA+5g
    glutamine+ 1/2serv Nimbus Swell

Looks good.

6. Workout drink:
    5g BCAA+5g glutamine+ 1/2serv Nimbus Swell

7. Immediately PWO & 30min b4 PWO meal: 1AP
    PWO meal: includes complex & simple carbs

Cool; you don`t need the simple carbs though. You can stick with complex. However, if you want to use the simple, go ahead.

Basically I wanted to make sure PowerFULL and Recreate are separated at least an hour from meals. With AP I am planning to start off with 30-40g of carbs per meal and ramp it up according to response. Training would be 5days on/2 off. On non training days Powerful would be omitted, I would still dose Recreate 2 in the morning/1 in the afternoon and AP with first 3 meals containing carbs. Generally I follow a high protein/high fat/low carb diet due to poor handling of carbs (poor means: excess carbs=saddlebags & saggy butt : ). Think that is the main reason why I’m finding it hard to gain more muscle. With this stack I’m hoping to overcome this problem.

Did I do my homework right ? Any comments, suggestions would be much appreciated
    My comments above in bold. Let us know how it goes.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks Dexterium, I wouldn’t argue with someone who’s got a perfect six pack You’re right, to take simple carbs after the morning cardio defeats the purpose of fat loss. I might just have a small amount after the weight training session in form of low-sugar fruit (grapefruit, berries or apples). That shouldn’t do too much damage, besides, grapefruit is a cheaper source of niaringin than Ap. Nut. Drive

I'll be posting updates as soon as I start the stack
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

just avoid bananas, the grapefruit, berries or apples should be ok. the berries probably best so you get some extra antioxidant power out of them (blueberries in particular). Fructose is different tho both in terms of its glut4 interaction and its storage (it hits liver glycogen first and primarily rather than bodily) so you may want to also include some other complex carb source.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just avoid bananas, the grapefruit, berries or apples should be ok. the berries probably best so you get some extra antioxidant power out of them (blueberries in particular). Fructose is different tho both in terms of its glut4 interaction and its storage (it hits liver glycogen first and primarily rather than bodily) so you may want to also include some other complex carb source.

Uh, uh, but bananas are my secret weapon when I'm racing endurance mountainbiking! I won an 8hr event two weeks ago and I consumed over 30 dried bananas I still went from 15% to ~ 12%BF in one hit, talk about a drastic cut
    Ok, the racing season is over, priorities are different, so complex carbs for muscles and a tiny bit of fructose to keep the taste-buds happy and the free radicals in check, thanks EasyEJL
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

yeah, bananas are great in that scenario, giving you the mix of fructose + dextrose as a nice overall fuel for something like that. even nice pre-strength workout i think or as a general "start of day" carb. but not really as great a post cardio choice
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

you forgot to include cissu in the stack. it works well to lose weight as well.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    you forgot to include cissu in the stack. it works well to lose weight as well.
    I would have included cissus but that would have given my credit card a heart attack
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.89%

If I workout 2hours after breakfast, should I still take 2 caps of recreate before my workout.?
    This is what I'm thinking:

Wake Up
    20mins prior to Breakfast
    1 AP
    2 Recreate

1st Workout usually 2 hours after breakfast
    Pre Workout drink- WF or Jacked
    Post Workout- Protein Shake w/BCAAS

1hr later:
    1 AP (20mins before Lunch)
    *Should I add my second dose of Recreate here?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cheloz28 View Post
    If I workout 2hours after breakfast, should I still take 2 caps of recreate before my workout.?
    This is what I'm thinking:

Wake Up
    20mins prior to Breakfast
    1 AP
    2 Recreate

1st Workout usually 2 hours after breakfast
    Pre Workout drink- WF or Jacked
    Post Workout- Protein Shake w/BCAAS

1hr later:
    1 AP (20mins before Lunch)
    *Should I add my second dose of Recreate here?
    I would add your second dose either where you said or slightly later. Don't dose within 6 hours of bed.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.98%

Question:

Should Recreate be taken with a pre-workout mix? Like a white flood or jack3d? Should one reduce to one capsule pre-workout in that case?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.15%

Hmm, I take 1 Rec with a Euphedrine and black tea or water on cardio days. I take 1 Powerfull with protein shake breakfast preworkout and then 1 AP + 2 Prime with recovery shake post workout. Oh and one Powerfull before bed on workout days.

It looks like i'm doing it completely different then what you guys are.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Question:

Should Recreate be taken with a pre-workout mix? Like a white flood or jack3d? Should one reduce to one capsule pre-workout in that case?
    If you are going to dose with a pre-workout mix, I would A. Make sure you dose accordingly (i.e. - 1 capsule to start with) and B. Dose with a carb free, calorie free, filler free product like Jack3d to maintain maximum potency.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Quote Originally Posted by goracer View Post
    Hmm, I take 1 Rec with a Euphedrine and black tea or water on cardio days. I take 1 Powerfull with protein shake breakfast preworkout and then 1 AP + 2 Prime with recovery shake post workout. Oh and one Powerfull before bed on workout days.

It looks like i'm doing it completely different then what you guys are.
    Dose Recreate 30 minutes prior to breakfast and/or morning training as well as prior to afternoon training.

Dose PowerFULL 30 minutes prior to training and prior to bed.

Dose Anabolic-Pump 15-20 minutes prior to meals.

Dose PRIME with meals.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

My girlfriends Mum has decided it's time for her to lose weight........ it's kinda like Mission Impossible, she's pretty big....... & i think has Thyroid Issues...... i think she's mid 40's???

Would she be ok to give Recreate a try???
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Quote Originally Posted by scattered View Post
    My girlfriends Mum has decided it's time for her to lose weight........ it's kinda like Mission Impossible, she's pretty big....... & i think has Thyroid Issues...... i think she's mid 40's???

Would she be ok to give Recreate a try???
    Nothing is impossible.

However - We cannot recommend use of Recreate (or any other product) with any type of thyroid disorder. Her best bet is to take the information about Recreate to her Endo/General Physician... If you would like more direct information on Recreate, feel free to PM me.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Nothing is impossible.

However - We cannot recommend use of Recreate (or any other product) with any type of thyroid disorder. Her best bet is to take the information about Recreate to her Endo/General Physician... If you would like more direct information on Recreate, feel free to PM me.
    I can't PM yet..... i mostly read around here & don't post.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

I can't PM yet..... i mostly read around here & don't post.
    Email me at casey (at) usplabsdirect (dot) com - remind me who you are and I will send you the information.

Thanks!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.15%

How should I dose the Lean Bulk stack?

For best results, dosing should be as follows:

15 minutes prior to breakfast:
    1 AP
    2 ReCreate

15 minutes prior to pre-training meal (or 3rd meal on non-workout days):
    1 AP

15 minutes prior to training:
    2 ReCreate

15 minutes prior to the last meal of the day containing carbohydrates:
    1 AP
    Could you write a version for us morning workout guys? I work evenings and the schedule above would not work for me at all. Moreover, carbs have an extreme negative effect for me in the morning. I can take them to help deliver protein after a workout but not before. I have more energy without them.

Normally I have a no carb protein drink 1st thing when I wake up and take PF with it. Watch tv to kill 1/2hr and then take a preWO drink or black tea and euphedra.

---whoops, forgot Casey replied above as I was rereading the 1st page only.

I do have a relevant question though: My habit is go strait to the kitchen and drink my no carb protein. So normally I will take the pills with it. I am scared of my muscles being eaten away from fasting overnight and so long without food. Also I am on a tight schedule before work, especially if I wake up late. So am I ruining the effect of the product by not waiting 15min or 1/2hr before eating (or drinking protein)?

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Dose Recreate 30 minutes prior to breakfast and/or morning training as well as prior to afternoon training.

Dose PowerFULL 30 minutes prior to training and prior to bed.
    Dose Anabolic-Pump 15-20 minutes prior to meals.
    Dose PRIME with meals.
    I don't wait the 30 min for PF, I normally take with protein/water 1st thing when I wake up.
    I don't wait the 15 min for AP, I normally take with Prime just before starting solid meal.

...Am I negating the effects of the products by not waiting the sugested times?
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Yes. You are negating the effects of these products by failing to follow our dosing schemes. Please follow as listed to assure the products are most effective.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

Is there a problem with Recreate in Australia?

It seems that local shops & Online Stores aren't selling it, or have no stock?
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Is there a problem with Recreate in Australia?

It seems that local shops & Online Stores aren't selling it, or have no stock?
    The problem is not exclusive to Recreate or USPlabs. There are certain restrictions on importing encapsulated products into the country.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

That's why i'm asking. It used to be sold in heaps of places, but recently it's becoming out of stock everywhere. Has the TGA found something wrong with it & banned it, or is there a supply problem?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

That's why i'm asking. It used to be sold in heaps of places, but recently it's becoming out of stock everywhere. Has the TGA found something wrong with it & banned it, or is there a supply problem?
    No problems found, Not illegal.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 12:30 AM
  2. alpha-gpc a nice bulk GH booster?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 07:08 AM
  3. lookin for a nice breakfast shake....for a bulk
    By just93 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11