Any Recreate samples?

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
Doubt it. USP Labs don't do samples at all.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like Dominik said, USP hasn't done samples in the past. That's not to say they won't change their marketing strategies in the future, but just that there's no precedent.

They rely alot on word of mouth, and they have given out many many bottles of Recreate thus far and all that I've heard is amazing things (Including straight from a very good friend of mine). It has broken sales records at NP, and I would highly recommend you pick up a bottle (or 5 ;) ).

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try it, Im just sensitive to Forskolin. Anybody else have this problem and using Recreate?

Would hate to buy a bottle and not be able to run it.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
If somebody, anybody, wants to drop 2 pills in an envelope and send them to me so I can judge my reaction to the Forslean, if no problems, I will buy a bottle that day!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a very small, but effective amount of Forslean in ReCreate. What was the dosage and standardization % which you normally react adversely to?

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Whatever the amount in 2 caps of camphibolic and 3 of drive on seperate occasions. Really f'ed me up. Thats a lot more than whats in recreate I know.

Im really considering getting it and if it doesnt agree with me, sell the rest of the bottle.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no need for samples, Recreate is for real and is not hype at all..You will not be displeased bro

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Im glad you like it, Im not asking for samples to gauge its effectiveness, just to see my reaction to the Forslean.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im glad you like it, Im not asking for samples to gauge its effectiveness, just to see my reaction to the Forslean.
2 Recreate has 25mg Forslean = Slightly < 3 caps Drive if I've done my math right. Not sure how much camp has, but it's less than what gave you those GI problems. If you can't take 25mg at once, you can always dose Recreate 1/1/1/(1) so you're only get 12.5mg at a time, in which case I highly doubt you will notice any problems.