Recreate w/ NHA Stack or Formestane

D

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
If this question has already been asked, point me in the direction and I'll be on my way...

Just wondering if there are any drawbacks to using Recreate along w/ a NHA stack (Either Rebound Reloaded or just ATD, and Activate) or w/ Formestane. I know one option would be to add on LX or even AX's Retain2, but I know that has been frowned upon due to it's cortisol reducing properties.

While running such a NHA stack, I usually eat slightly above maintenance, so this would not be for a cut, but I would want to use Recreate to stop any fat gain and if possible, help a bit, though that would be hard w/ eating above maintenance.

Usual USP supps like AP and P-Slin would also be used.

A secondary question is:

Should I avoid running Bolic while taking Recreate? Have not started Bolic, and wondering if I should wait until I've taken Recreate for a run before taking Bolic out, or if they can be used at the same time.

Thanks.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If this question has already been asked, point me in the direction and I'll be on my way...

Just wondering if there are any drawbacks to using Recreate along w/ a NHA stack (Either Rebound Reloaded or just ATD, and Activate) or w/ Formestane. I know one option would be to add on LX or even AX's Retain2, but I know that has been frowned upon due to it's cortisol reducing properties.

While running such a NHA stack, I usually eat slightly above maintenance, so this would not be for a cut, but I would want to use Recreate to stop any fat gain and if possible, help a bit, though that would be hard w/ eating above maintenance.

Usual USP supps like AP and P-Slin would also be used.

A secondary question is:

Should I avoid running Bolic while taking Recreate? Have not started Bolic, and wondering if I should wait until I've taken Recreate for a run before taking Bolic out, or if they can be used at the same time.

Thanks.
First question: No problem, just leave out the LX, it's NOT needed.

Second question: Yes you can run bolic but first start the recreate and slowly add in the bolic as a full 4 caps a day of Recreate will be 50mg of forskolin already.