Recreate are U for real.....

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Recreate are U for real.....

Well, first the obligatory disclaimer: I DONT work for USP, I DONT own stock in the company, Im NOT best friends with the owners, and no one that works for USP is sucking my ****.

Clear enough. Now heres what I have to say:

I have got to congratulate you guys on a fantastic product, and I started a separate thread because Im not posting my comments to try to win something or to kiss someones ass, and I dont want some wiseguy to claim my comments were biased in anyway. I was extremely skeptical yet enthusiastic about the whole idea of recreate, and basically after publicly offering me a money back guarantee if I could not tolerate the small amount of caffine in the recreate, I jumped on the chance and spent MY hard earned cash on the possibility of it working even a little bit at fat reduction, and getting into the single digits %.

My diet is far, far from on point lately, and essentially I only started to take recreate about 8 days ago, just taking one cap, then for a couple of days taking two caps, to see how my body reacted to the formula/caffine(i have a problem with stims, but thats another story), and then finally up to the dose of 3 per day.

Well, Im not going to make this a USP lovefest, but I am very very happy with recreate, not only can I easily tolerate the small amount of caffine, much to my surprise, I have "extremely clean and higher than normal" energy all day long, with no stim effects what so ever, and there is no crash or jitters, yet the energy seems almost boundless. Whats even more impressive is that there has been virtually no change in blood pressure, which was another concern of mine. Sweating and thermogenesis is clearly evident when doing simple physical activities, like yardwork, cutting tree branches, raking leaves, etc and when working out, is much more prevalent and can be intense. As far as actual weight loss, Im going to say 2 pounds is all Im willing to equate to recreate, but 2 pounds without trying is awesome to me, and Im looking forward to getting my eating on track once again, and seeing where recreate will take me, I would guess, for myself, 5 pounds a week is certainly not out of the question. And, the big thing is, in the past when I have dieted for whatever reasons, recomp, cut, etc, I have always always lost energy and strength when limiting calories, and it would appear to me, that recreate may be an actual answer to this problem, at least for me.

Thanks guys, good work, great product.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.27%

I haven't noticed any extra energy but do feel a thermal effect.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Well, first the obligatory disclaimer: I DONT work for USP, I DONT own stock in the company, Im NOT best friends with the owners, and no one that works for USP is sucking my ****.

Clear enough. Now heres what I have to say:

I have got to congratulate you guys on a fantastic product, and I started a separate thread because Im not posting my comments to try to win something or to kiss someones ass, and I dont want some wiseguy to claim my comments were biased in anyway. I was extremely skeptical yet enthusiastic about the whole idea of recreate, and basically after publicly offering me a money back guarantee if I could not tolerate the small amount of caffine in the recreate, I jumped on the chance and spent MY hard earned cash on the possibility of it working even a little bit at fat reduction, and getting into the single digits %.

My diet is far, far from on point lately, and essentially I only started to take recreate about 8 days ago, just taking one cap, then for a couple of days taking two caps, to see how my body reacted to the formula/caffine(i have a problem with stims, but thats another story), and then finally up to the dose of 3 per day.

Well, Im not going to make this a USP lovefest, but I am very very happy with recreate, not only can I easily tolerate the small amount of caffine, much to my surprise, I have "extremely clean and higher than normal" energy all day long, with no stim effects what so ever, and there is no crash or jitters, yet the energy seems almost boundless. Whats even more impressive is that there has been virtually no change in blood pressure, which was another concern of mine. Sweating and thermogenesis is clearly evident when doing simple physical activities, like yardwork, cutting tree branches, raking leaves, etc and when working out, is much more prevalent and can be intense. As far as actual weight loss, Im going to say 2 pounds is all Im willing to equate to recreate, but 2 pounds without trying is awesome to me, and Im looking forward to getting my eating on track once again, and seeing where recreate will take me, I would guess, for myself, 5 pounds a week is certainly not out of the question. And, the big thing is, in the past when I have dieted for whatever reasons, recomp, cut, etc, I have always always lost energy and strength when limiting calories, and it would appear to me, that recreate may be an actual answer to this problem, at least for me.

Thanks guys, good work, great product.
    We are very proud of this product.

The fat loss market is stacked so we knew that only a great product would find success and longevity.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.97%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We are very proud of this product..........
    Well, you deserve to be, you guys hit the mark this time, no doubt about it.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 03:39 PM
  2. Wanna get real BIG and Strong real Fast??
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:26 AM