powerfull, do u need 2 bottles?

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
So if i have two bottles of powerfull should i run them seperatly or together? It seems one would last like 21 days or so, would 41 be better than 21 twice?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1 bottle of powerfull and had very solid results in terms of strength increases and some lbm gain (was planning on 2 bottles straight but ran out of time with time line.) Next time I will be doing 2 bottles straight though and have even higher expectations.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
I ran 1 bottle of powerfull and had very solid results in terms of strength increases and some lbm gain (was planning on 2 bottles straight but ran out of time with time line.) Next time I will be doing 2 bottles straight though and have even higher expectations.
so you ran 4 caps for 22 days or so

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yes. I did however run it in conjunction with AP, but I had used AP previously and not seen the dramatic increase in strength so it was certainly effective.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you just want to run it pre-bed for the awesome sleep and recovery then you can get by with 1 bottle for 4 weeks. Have you used Powerfull before? Perhaps take a bottle and see how you like it after 3 weeks.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
never used it before, i heard the carboxy makes you tired so why would you take it in the morn or pre work out?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The release of gh is what will make you feel tired when taking AP. You can either work through it (I personally had no adverse affects form it) or just take in some caffeine or choice of stimulant to combat it.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 Recreate, 2 Powerfull, 1 AP pre workout.....

You are welcome bro lol:good:

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
2 Recreate, 2 Powerfull, 1 AP pre workout.....

You are welcome bro lol:good:
wait what, not looking to burn any fat lol, you can just take it pre-workout and still get the all the benefits? i though GH was mostly released at nite

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
wait what, not looking to burn any fat lol, you can just take it pre-workout and still get the all the benefits? i though GH was mostly released at nite
GH is very prominent during sleep but it can be released during exercise and increased with the use of supplements (1-carboxy aka PFull )

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PowerFULL has two parts to it:

PureDopa - an extract of Mucuna Pruriens standardized for 50% L-Dopa

PureSap - an extract of triterprene saponins, primarily Stigamsterol, from Chlorophytum

The former of the two constituents is affected by carbohydrate metabolism, while the latter is not. A pre-workout dose of PowerFULL can contribute to anabolism vis-a-vis positive nitrogen balance, glycogen retention, and increased protein synthesis.

Stigmasterol is very chemically similar to Testosterone, but lacks androgenic capability. Essentially, this means it's a mimetic in the sense it will induce increased protein transcription, but it will not bind to the AR and cause shutdown.

A pre-workout dose of PowerFULL + creatine monohydrate + caffeine is a pretty intense workout.