Fat Burners

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's my experience with fat burners:

MT hydroxycut - buzzed out head-tick, queazy stomach, horrendous food cravings, some noticable extra fatloss after 4 weeks, but only through stubborness of prevailing with sup.

Isatori MX-LS7 - more focus, good results after 4 weeks, but still has horendous food cravings - like the forskolin content, some 'shakes' but bearable.

ReCreate - heated up like a MF in an air-conditioned office 2hrs after 1st serve (1 cap!). No buzz, good, calm focus. Have never felt the 'inferno' feeling before which is definately internal - have a normal temp forehead.

Have back day am tommorrow. Stack will be: Drive x 3 ReCreate x2 AP 15min. before end of WO shake. Will do another Drive/ReCreate drop 3pm

ReCreate Goal - sub 10%BF in 4 weeks

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Was that the original Hydroxycut? What bf% are you at now?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont get cravings for junk, but I do for food - the appetite supression bit is not full-bottle yet. Im guessing it takes a little time for the full effects to kick in?

Enjoying the Internal Inferno feeling, and nice change not be be buzzed out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I dont get cravings for junk, but I do for food - the appetite supression bit is not full-bottle yet. Im guessing it takes a little time for the full effects to kick in?

Enjoying the Internal Inferno feeling, and nice change not be be buzzed out.
The appetite suppression will come. As of now, ReCreate is greatly increasing your metabolism via increased thyroxine output, vastly increased lipolysis and subsequent oxidation of FFAs, andrenergic agonism, as well as the CNS stimulant effect of Caffeine. For the first week, the appetite suppression effects will not be noted, as your body acclimates to its new metabolism. However, within 7-9 days, as your body normalizes, your hypothalamus will start craving food, and ReCreate will tell it - shut the **** up.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
this stuff has knocked out my appitite from the first dose. i dont crave any carbs at all. maybe i am sensitive to what is used for in recreate to control appitite. with me not eating as much i hope the muscle preservation does what it is supposed to.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this stuff has knocked out my appitite from the first dose. i dont crave any carbs at all. maybe i am sensitive to what is used for in recreate to control appitite. with me not eating as much i hope the muscle preservation does what it is supposed to.
it's not carbs in particular I crave - but I generally keep it under control with a bag of raw nuts and seeds. Pop a few every hour - the (good) fat content lowers the cravings, and the extra protein doesn't hurt.

My biggest downfall is my evening meal - it always has been a big one - I try and mitigate this my eating extra vegetables but Im still a meat hound. Im hoping recreate will help put a lid on this.