Question regarding Recreate and DRIVE

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully some pros could chime in. I'm currently taking 6 x DRIVE a Day (split doses) as well as 4 x Recreate (split doses).

I know Strategic has mentioned the only thing that could cause slight issues is the Forslean content. Now that Jacob has revealed 25mg per cap, I will be taking ~100mg Forslean a day.. Not bad.

My question is regarding the Naringin in DRIVE. I'm assuming this will prolong the half life of the actives in Recreate as well? So far I've spaced the DRIVE and Recreate dosage out about 2 hours from each other.

Do you think I would be better of spacing the Recreate dosages out further (12 hrs apart)?

Thanks for your help!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Yes 25mg per 2 caps. I am taking 4 Recreate a day (50mg) + the 50mg or so I am getting from DRIVE.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I will be running drive with PCT so by the time I start recreate I hope to be climatized to the forslean. 100 a day seems like a lot, for me anyways as I have had issues with 8 drive.

Goose

Goose

Awards
I don't recall off hand, but what was the dosage of Forslean when following the protocol for Bolic?

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
BUMP.. I haven't heard any responses regarding the Naringin.

On another note I've been dosing 6 x DRIVE and 4 x Recreate a day for 1 week now with now significant GI Issues. That's pretty damn good! :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP.. I haven't heard any responses regarding the Naringin...
Naringin has a cumulative effect and, broadly speaking, is likely to extend the half-lives of the compounds in Drive and Recreate.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Naringin has a cumulative effect and, broadly speaking, is likely to extend the half-lives of the compounds in Drive and Recreate.
Hey thanks Strategic! I'll continue to dose my Recreate 10 hours apart.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks Strategic! I'll continue to dose my Recreate 10 hours apart.

Im taking both recreate and drive - I heard with Drive you can pull back after 2 weeks to a mantenence dose, hence I have gone from 4 (split doses) to 2 Drive, but maintaning my 2am 1 pm Recreate.

Is there any particular point in maintaning or increasing Drive dosages?

Just Curious.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Yah I will be running drive with PCT so by the time I start recreate I hope to be climatized to the forslean. 100 a day seems like a lot, for me anyways as I have had issues with 8 drive.
do drive need PCT?? I heard it didnt..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im taking both recreate and drive - I heard with Drive you can pull back after 2 weeks to a mantenence dose, hence I have gone from 4 (split doses) to 2 Drive, but maintaning my 2am 1 pm Recreate.

Just Curious.
I have never heard of the recommendation to go on a maintenance dosage with Drive after two weeks of full dosage. Typically, an initial weight-dependent dosage protocol of a minimum of six capsules daily for about five to ten days is recommended for loading purposes. Objective is to ensure elevated cellular concentrations of the actives. Sequel to this loading period, dosage can return to the regular recommended label-dosage for the different weight categories. Although noticeable results can be seen within the first week or so, a minimum 4-week supplementation is recommended. Some users prefer to take a full eight weeks of supplementation before pausing. Some others prefer to do a full eight weeks of supplementation and drop to maintenance dose (about half of regular dose) until they re-start full dosing.

Hope this helps.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do drive need PCT?? I heard it didnt..
Neither Drive, nor any other Applied Nutriceuticals' product, requires post-cycle therapy.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of the recommendation to go on a maintenance dosage with Drive after two weeks of full dosage. Typically, an initial weight-dependent dosage protocol of a minimum of six capsules daily for about five to ten days is recommended for loading purposes. Objective is to ensure elevated cellular concentrations of the actives. Sequel to this loading period, dosage can return to the regular recommended label-dosage for the different weight categories. Although noticeable results can be seen within the first week or so, a minimum 4-week supplementation is recommended. Some users prefer to take a full eight weeks of supplementation before pausing. Some others prefer to do a full eight weeks of supplementation and drop to maintenance dose (about half of regular dose) until they re-start full dosing.

Hope this helps.
Thanks SM

Helps answer the question, not so much my bank balance.

My intention was to take Drive for a month to cycle off Powerfull - basically maintain a t-boost using different pathways/products. I will up my dosage again to 3 x2 daily and look at purchasing another bottle.

Can anyone comment on stacking Drive and PF at the same time? Say Drive in the AM, PF before bed? Overkill or not?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks SM

Helps answer the question, not so much my bank balance.

My intention was to take Drive for a month to cycle off Powerfull - basically maintain a t-boost using different pathways/products. I will up my dosage again to 3 x2 daily and look at purchasing another bottle.

Can anyone comment on stacking Drive and PF at the same time? Say Drive in the AM, PF before bed? Overkill or not?
There is no overkill of any type in stacking Drive and PowerFULL.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Neither Drive, nor any other Applied Nutriceuticals' product, requires post-cycle therapy.
Yes I meant I was using drive in my PCT. I was simply planning of 6 drive for 4 weeks then adding the recreate for an additional 8 with the 6 drive. I am 245 so a big guy.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes me too.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established

Just Curious.

I was dosing DRIVE 4 x twice daily before starting Recreate. Now I pulled back to 3 and 3.

I'm happy to report there are NO GI issues using DRIVE at 6 caps a day and Recreate at 4 caps a day. That is over 100mg Forslean daily. Pretty impressive!

BTW I'm the lightest I've been since Junior year of high school. (238 lbs):)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had issues at 8 drive so that's not an option for me I don't think. Maybe if I start at 4 and ramp it up to 8 then back down to 6 when I introduce the recreate.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Yes I meant I was using drive in my PCT. I was simply planning of 6 drive for 4 weeks then adding the recreate for an additional 8 with the 6 drive. I am 245 so a big guy.
I'm sorry , get confused.. :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am stacking 4 Drives a day along side Recreate, going great, but at first I was squirting my brains out. I would slowly add in a dosage you want to get to first, to help your body adjust to the added Forslean. I really enjoy taking DRIVE or RPM along with Recreate becsuse it is prolonging the effects of it for much longer!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There would be no gastrointestinal issues here, if that is your primary concern.