Did I misread something?

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I thought I remembered reading something during the IC Recreate sale that when we purchased (3) bottles, we were set to get 1 free bottle of either AP, SC, or PF. It was on the website...the page before checkout I believe. I noticed there was no specific area to note which free bottle was preferred so I wrote mine in the comments box. Was I seeing things? Anyone else see this and expect a free bottle of something?

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
I do appreciate the shirt though. Very nice.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I think you were seeing things man. I did not see that anywhere. However if you really think about it you essentially did get a free bottle of one of those. 3 bottles from the IC release was 8$. 3 bottles from other retailers at 36 bucks a pop with 6 dollar shipping is a 30 dollar difference (or a bottle of PFull basically.)

I thought I remembered reading something during the IC Recreate sale that when we purchased (3) bottles, we were set to get 1 free bottle of either AP, SC, or PF. It was on the website...the page before checkout I believe. I noticed there was no specific area to note which free bottle was preferred so I wrote mine in the comments box. Was I seeing things? Anyone else see this and expect a free bottle of something?
No, you are thinking of the Vitamin shoppe deal that was pulled on AM due to conflict of interest.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
http://www.usplabsdirect.com/catalog/shopping_cart.php

Ok, here's what i saw. Hopefully that link will show you the proper page. Apparently, after carefully reading it, it seems to be a buy 3 get i free offer for AP, PW or SC. As in, if you buy 3 of those from the website, you get 1 free. No thing to do with Recreate. My bad.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Dont feel bad slim, at first glance, I too misread it due to my excitement, and thought I was gonna get a free bottle of something else, but after a brief review its pretty clear it had nothing to do with recreate.

"This offer is currently valid for the following products:
Anabolic-Pump™, PowerFULL, SuperCissus Rx
."

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I saw it too and no offense to usplabs, but it was kind of confusing and misleading. Not that you guys meant it too be.