How many mg of forskolin are in Recreate?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    this is probably the best thread i have read in awhile... haha

    side note: Recreate is the shizzzzzat.

    I cannot wait to have USP Labs blow every other POS "fat loss" caffeine pill off of the map. If he markets this the right way, "its goin' down"
    You mean like getting into both Vitamin Shoppe AND GNC in a major way? We're taking over fellas!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    You mean like getting into both Vitamin Shoppe AND GNC in a major way? We're taking over fellas!
    Yes, that is what i am saying...

    If USP Recreate can get into the hands of a a portion of the 58 Million Overweight; 40 Million Obese people in America....

    The donuts will need to take a walk, :donut: !!!!!!

    Good luck in all you guys do!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  3. Holy sh!t I just saw this thread, off the hook hilarious!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Yes, that is what i am saying...

    If USP Recreate can get into the hands of a a portion of the 58 Million Overweight; 40 Million Obese people in America....

    The donuts will need to take a walk, :donut: !!!!!!

    Good luck in all you guys do!
    End of the day, ReCreate wont do stuff all if they're still eating junk and jacking off to Dr Phil all day:donut:

  5. i hear you...

    but as long as Jacob get paid!


    no, i am in agreence. it will take more than Recreate but it should sure help.

    i am just so sick of hearing all those TV diet pill BS ads... Somebody else needs to be pulling in the dough... they will be sold regardless if they work or not.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  6. agreed - USPLabs are the bomb

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    How much forskolin can one safely take in one dose?

    I dont sem to have an adverse reaction to forskolin, but Im taking Drive as well ATM.

    Thanks

    Any follow up on this? I'd also like to know because I've got some Bolic left that I'd like to use up at the same time as the Recreate that just showed up...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    End of the day, ReCreate wont do stuff all if they're still eating junk and jacking off to Dr Phil all day:donut:
    Doesn't that count as cardio?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. 25mg per dose of forskolin is safe. don't think you'd want to exceed this amount.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagency;
    25mg per dose of forskolin is safe. don't think you'd want to exceed this amount.
    Why not?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  11. too much vasodialation going on, might cause severe headaches, among other things.
    25mg per dose, up to 4 doses daily, is an extremely effective protocol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    too much vasodialation going on, might cause severe headaches, among other things.
    25mg per dose, up to 4 doses daily, is an extremely effective protocol.
    I can see this - I've noticed very slight headaches occasionally when getting up to the 4 doses of Bolic previously.

  13. I find if I increase my water intake I don't have much of a problem.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How many grams of protein are in a pound of human muscle?
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 01:51 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 11:26 AM
  3. How many mgs of E/C/A in a homemade stack?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 08:07 PM
Log in
Log in