How many mg of forskolin are in Recreate?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It makes you sticky? You sick bastard.
    figured that would get you in this thread..lol

    getting predictable matt

  2. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by john;
    figured that would get you in this thread..lol

    getting predictable matt
    You mean it was a bait?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You mean it was a bait?
    its funny, i was gonna say that, like I baited him in here, but i knew it would have lead to another comment, so figured id play it safe.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by john;
    its funny, i was gonna say that, like I baited him in here, but i knew it would have lead to another comment, so figured id play it safe.
    Sounds like experience has taught you to watch your tracks!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You mean it was a bait?
    Bait for dsade must be 14 years of age or younger.
  6. Registered User
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    its funny, i was gonna say that, like I baited him in here, but i knew it would have lead to another comment, so figured id play it safe.
    You're a master baiter! AND...you master baited Dsade...
  7. Gold Member
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,378
    Answers
    0

    john123131: about this 'play it safe' strategy....
  8. Registered User
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    796
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I concurr and I vote yes for the free bottle.
    What he said!
  9. Registered User
    Thudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0

    Hands up though whosever brain makes the automatic substitution whenever they read 'forskolin'

    *raises hand*
  10. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0

    this is probably the best thread i have read in awhile... haha

    side note: Recreate is the shizzzzzat.

    I cannot wait to have USP Labs blow every other POS "fat loss" caffeine pill off of the map. If he markets this the right way, "its goin' down"
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    this is probably the best thread i have read in awhile... haha

    side note: Recreate is the shizzzzzat.

    I cannot wait to have USP Labs blow every other POS "fat loss" caffeine pill off of the map. If he markets this the right way, "its goin' down"
    You mean like getting into both Vitamin Shoppe AND GNC in a major way? We're taking over fellas!
  12. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    You mean like getting into both Vitamin Shoppe AND GNC in a major way? We're taking over fellas!
    Yes, that is what i am saying...

    If USP Recreate can get into the hands of a a portion of the 58 Million Overweight; 40 Million Obese people in America....

    The donuts will need to take a walk, :donut: !!!!!!

    Good luck in all you guys do!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  13. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Answers
    0

    Holy sh!t I just saw this thread, off the hook hilarious!
  14. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Yes, that is what i am saying...

    If USP Recreate can get into the hands of a a portion of the 58 Million Overweight; 40 Million Obese people in America....

    The donuts will need to take a walk, :donut: !!!!!!

    Good luck in all you guys do!
    End of the day, ReCreate wont do stuff all if they're still eating junk and jacking off to Dr Phil all day:donut:
  15. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0

    i hear you...

    but as long as Jacob get paid!


    no, i am in agreence. it will take more than Recreate but it should sure help.

    i am just so sick of hearing all those TV diet pill BS ads... Somebody else needs to be pulling in the dough... they will be sold regardless if they work or not.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  16. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0

    agreed - USPLabs are the bomb
  17. Registered User
    entropy138's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    How much forskolin can one safely take in one dose?

    I dont sem to have an adverse reaction to forskolin, but Im taking Drive as well ATM.

    Thanks

    Any follow up on this? I'd also like to know because I've got some Bolic left that I'd like to use up at the same time as the Recreate that just showed up...
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    End of the day, ReCreate wont do stuff all if they're still eating junk and jacking off to Dr Phil all day:donut:
    Doesn't that count as cardio?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Answers
    0

    25mg per dose of forskolin is safe. don't think you'd want to exceed this amount.
  20. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency;
    25mg per dose of forskolin is safe. don't think you'd want to exceed this amount.
    Why not?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,453
    Answers
    0

    too much vasodialation going on, might cause severe headaches, among other things.
    25mg per dose, up to 4 doses daily, is an extremely effective protocol.
  22. Registered User
    entropy138's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    too much vasodialation going on, might cause severe headaches, among other things.
    25mg per dose, up to 4 doses daily, is an extremely effective protocol.
    I can see this - I've noticed very slight headaches occasionally when getting up to the 4 doses of Bolic previously.
  23. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,404
    Answers
    0

    I find if I increase my water intake I don't have much of a problem.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much Forskolin during PCT?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 01:16 PM
  2. Forskolin
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 09:56 AM
  3. Forskolin Q
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in