Super Cissus: shady buy

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i just bought supercissus rx from nutraplanet and when i got it the bottom of the box was a little ripped and there was no safety cover on the bottle. The box said 2 capsules= serving size and 90 servings and yet the bottle says serving size: 1 capsule and 90 serving. Not thinking i took one of the pills before. There white and say super cissus on them in blue letters. What should i do about this? is this normal?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I have seen mention of the mislabled bottles before and I believe it was one batch that got messed up.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
There were some mislabeled bottles and boxes. 1 cap per serving.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, well that's too bad; you've received the Cancer and Meth batch that was accidentally put in place of Cissus. We mixed up the bottle and label instructions to remind us, but forgot to release that info to the general public. If you've taken a pill at this point, you're probably close to death.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
haha good, cuz what u said was the first thing that went through my head

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:lol: Ur funny mullet.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The guy was actually being serious? I thought he was just being sarcastic by asking me if I was serious.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Ah, well that's too bad; you've received the Cancer and Meth batch that was accidentally put in place of Cissus. We mixed up the bottle and label instructions to remind us, but forgot to release that info to the general public. If you've taken a pill at this point, you're probably close to death.
Okay, just so I'm clear, the dosage on the USP's CancerMeth is TWO capsules and not one, right? I don't want to underdose it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Meth!? RIDE THE SNAKE!!

JIMMY TANGO FTW!