how to dose AP pwo

renkev88

renkev88

Awards
i just had a question about how to go about dosing my AP pwo. If im having 15 grams of waizymaze and i scoop whey right after training and then having oats and whey about 45 mins later when should i have the AP? should i take it 15 mins before i finsih training or should i have the shake then wait 30 mins take the AP and then 15 mins after that have the oats and whey. thanks for the help!

renee

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
AP has a long enough half-life to carry through both of the afore mentioned carb intakes. 15-30 before your waxy maize and it will still be effective for the oats.

renkev88

renkev88

Awards
AP has a long enough half-life to carry through both of the afore mentioned carb intakes. 15-30 before your waxy maize and it will still be effective for the oats.
i just wasnt sure if the AP that i took pre workout would carry over for the 15 grams of waizymaze pwo and then take the next AP 15-20 mns before the oats andd whey since that meal has more carbs in it (around 35 grams) and the AP would be at its most effective.

renee

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i just wasnt sure if the AP that i took pre workout would carry over for the 15 grams of waizymaze pwo and then take the next AP 15-20 mns before the oats andd whey since that meal has more carbs in it (around 35 grams) and the AP would be at its most effective.

renee
Depends on the timeframe between pre wo meal and post workout. Say you take AP, wait 15 to eat then 1hr before hitting gym, 1hr workout: AP has been only been active for a couple hours and should carry you through without requiring the post wo dose.

Say you take AP (or P-Slin), wait 15 then eat a large, low gi carb meal, wait 2 hrs before gym, do 1hr resistance then 45 minutes of cardio and maybe even have some travel time to calculate: you can see in this scenario a greater usefulness of a post wo dose as we are now in the four hour range.

That being said: even with the former, taking another AP will certainly not hurt and if you are not trying to conserve the product, hell, go for it. I just don't see it as paramount. :)

renkev88

renkev88

Awards
thanks so much for the help!!!

i think that ill go with taking AP 15 mins before the wazymaize and let that dose carry over to the oats and whey since it is about 3.5 hours from the time i take my preworkout dose of AP to the end of my workout.

thanks again!!!

renee

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
thanks so much for the help!!!

i think that ill go with taking AP 15 mins before the wazymaize and let that dose carry over to the oats and whey since it is about 3.5 hours from the time i take my preworkout dose of AP to the end of my workout.

thanks again!!!

renee
Yup, good idea