Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, you can take this one J. ;)

Why this new recommendation?

Not sure, Mullet said so....

To be brief, the HGH output from PowerFULL is significant, so in theory, the "Vacation" period tricks the receptors from desensitizing to the dopamine release and possibly create a rebound effect(more HGH release) after the 2 day "vacation" period.

It also allows you to dose higher on the 5 days(if money is an option) and stretches the life of the bottle out while possibly given a great effect.

I've used powerFULL for many years and really enjoy this protocol, but remember, supplementation can be designed to your needs so the label is not gospel, but what I feel works best in general.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Not sure, Mullet said so....

To be brief, the HGH output from PowerFULL is significant, so in theory, the "Vacation" period tricks the receptors from desensitizing to the dopamine release and possibly create a rebound effect(more HGH release) after the 2 day "vacation" period.

It also allows you to dose higher on the 5 days(if money is an option) and stretches the life of the bottle out while possibly given a great effect.

I've used powerFULL for many years and really enjoy this protocol, but remember, supplementation can be designed to your needs so the label is not gospel, but what I feel works best in general.
i thoght it had something to do with this. similar protocol to people using HGH.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a thought but would the whole "weekly dose totaled divided by 3" protocol be worth trying like some guys are advocating more recently with there hgh protocols?

Just a thought but would the whole "weekly dose totaled divided by 3" protocol be worth trying like some guys are advocating more recently with there hgh protocols?
Not sure if I understand.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
He means taking larger doses 3x a week, like 8-9 pills Mon, Wed & Fri respectively. Similar to what you see done with IGF-1.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle from the vitaminn shoppe the other day...granted I payed 10 bucks too much, I'll do it Jacob I will start next week or maybe sunday. In the meantime I am taking it as reccomended. I love the sleep quality and increase in dreams and morning wood...not to mention the crazy drive and stamina

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
What if you are only dosing once a day before bed...would you still do 5 on 2 off?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What if you are only dosing once a day before bed...would you still do 5 on 2 off?

I would. You still want to maintain sensitivity to the product and as previously mentioned, this protocol may actually increase effectiveness.