Body recreation via USP LABS!! need suggestions

abish

abish

Awards
Currently i have 3 jugs of bulk powerfull and 3 bottles of TNA i plan on purchasing recreate when it is offered to the inner circle members. If i could get some bolic that would be added to the stack.

My current stats are 6'2'' 200 - 205 lbs. work out 3-4 times a week but due to my job and busy life style my diet is hard to maintain so my cal are always jumping around.

My question is what is a good dosage regemine for my listed supplies and is two bottles of recreate enough to run with my stack.

I plan on dosing PWRF 2 g immediatly in the morning before fasted cardio and then 2 g post WO and 2 g pre bed.

TNA to be run per bottle directions but maybe double the dose pre and post WO

Recreate per Bottle directions

If i can get bolic probably Per bottle directions because it gives me stomach issues

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few questions first:

a) is it Bulk 'whole' PowerFULL or bulk 1-carboxy?

b) two bottles of ReCreate is good

c) when, approximately, are your carbs before workout (if you can estimate that at all).

If you can give those, let's set you up with a solid routine!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin' at a bottle right now bruv.

abish

abish

Awards
its whole powerfull and carbs are 30-45 min pre and post workout

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its whole powerfull and carbs are 30-45 min pre and post workout
Consume your PowerFULL at least 45 minutes removed from carb digestion (if possible). You can however dose PFull with your Anabolic Pump to receive it's Test Boosting capabilities, just not the GH.

On TNA, with food is best as it get upset the digestive system if not.

On Bolic, Forskolin's effects can be significantly diminished when taken near food, so on an empty stomach as possible with that one too.

abish

abish

Awards
im such an ass i forgot that i have 2 1/2 bottles of p-slin as well

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good brother, have any questions about incorporating those?

abish

abish

Awards
well with all these products the timing is the key so pslin will be 1 hour pre workout and i got pwrf and tna in line with that but im unsure of how to put the apump in the mix

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well with all these products the timing is the key so pslin will be 1 hour pre workout and i got pwrf and tna in line with that but im unsure of how to put the apump in the mix
If I were you, I'd dose your P-Slin 20 minutes before your last meal containing carbohydrates. Then, before you start your last set at the gym, dose your AP. Follow the above directions I suggested for the rest.

abish

abish

Awards
how long should i wait to workout after taking the p-slin and should the AP be dosed per bottle directions

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long should i wait to workout after taking the p-slin and should the AP be dosed per bottle directions
It depends on the amount of carbs, but, as a rule of thumb, the greater the amount of carbs.

I usually eat 100g with P-Slin and wait 1.5 hours.

Yes, AP is best used per instructions.

I believe I linked to the AP Manual in our subforum, wouldn't hurt to read it. It really answers all the questions.

EDIT:

I didn't, but it's at the top of our subforum. :)

abish

abish

Awards
yeah i read it. it did help alot im just trying to get all these dosing times in order. but yeah i found 80- 110 gms of wms+oats does the trick good especially if i wait 45 min to 1 hour to hit the gym

yeah i read it. it did help alot im just trying to get all these dosing times in order. but yeah i found 80- 110 gms of wms+oats does the trick good especially if i wait 45 min to 1 hour to hit the gym

Make sure you add protein to the mix!