Quick WMS questions regarding AP and P-slin

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well usually i can search and find my answers...but i can not find exactly what i was looking for so i got two ?'s

first, when i take my WMS at the end of my workout can i take my AP 15 minutes afterwards without any problems? Today i had 30grams WMS post workout then 15 minutes later took AP then 15 minutes after that ate my PWO meal..is that fine?

second, would adding a small amount of WMS(~20grams) with other carbs during my p-slin meal have any beneficial effects?

thanks for all and any answers...i usually don't like having to ask too many ?'s it makes me feel less knowledgeable :( lol and any other cool WMS dosing ideas would be cool as i do not use this stuff often

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
1) No, at least in my opinion. After being activated by Insulin under normal circumstance GLUT4 will recede back into the vesicle of the cell. If you release Insulin in a substantial manner (which a PWO meal does) Anabolic Pump will most likely not activate GLUT4 in the same manner. Take your AP on your last set, and your PWO meal is a pretty intense meal.

2) Depends on your personal body chemistry, if you read the AP Manual (which is corollary for P-Slin) I give some instructions for mixed carb types.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1) No, at least in my opinion. After being activated by Insulin under normal circumstance GLUT4 will recede back into the vesicle of the cell. If you release Insulin in a substantial manner (which a PWO meal does) Anabolic Pump will most likely not activate GLUT4 in the same manner. Take your AP on your last set, and your PWO meal is a pretty intense meal.

2) Depends on your personal body chemistry, if you read the AP Manual (which is corollary for P-Slin) I give some instructions for mixed carb types.
alright i will do that from now on, i had a feeling it would be something like that as i usually just had AP on my last set then postworkout meal so i will stay with that idea...yea and i read the AP manual i was just seeing if any1 had any specific thoughts on the amount for the WMS or whatnot. Repped

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.