• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As most of you know I am a rep for LG sciences. I had been useing exclusively LG stuff up until the point Jacob from USPLabs was kind enough to send me some Recreate to try out. I stared useing it in the final 3 weeks of my cut. I stopped all other stims/thermo products at this time and went soley to Recreate. I was also useing MMv2/M1D stack but there were some things that def stood out to me from Recreate. 1st lets start with my measurements.....

Measurements 2/8/08 Just before Recreate

Waist: 32.5"
Chest: 43"
Right Bicep: 14.5"
Left Bicep: 14.5"
Right Knee: 22"
Left Knee: 21.75"

Meaurements 3/1/08

Waist: <32"
Chest: 42.75" (-.25")
Right Bicep: <14.5" (minimal lost)
Left Bicep: <14.5" (minimal lost)
Right Knee: 21.5 (-.5")
Left Knee: 21.5 (-.5")
Right Thigh: 24" (minimal Lost)
Left Thigh: 24" (minimal lost)

Start Weight:183
End Weight: 178lbs (-5lbs)

IMO thats a solid final 3 weeks. Considering I really didn't change my diet much. Some days cals were lower than others but after dieting for 8 weeks these are huge strides in the final few.

What I noticed most about Recreate.

Appetite surpression
-Getting under 2,500 cals was starting to become tough for me but I think this is where it shined. I was never "hungry" but was never "starving" At a happy point where getting down my food was enjoyable, not a struggle, and I wasn't left wanting more.

Thermo Effect
-I'm usually warm as it is so I didn't notice a whole lot here until I hit the gym. I was sweating balls during cardio and weights. I like that.

Stim Effect:
-Not much here. If your looking for a hardcore stim like Stim-X or spike, dont look here. This is more of a "easier to get up and take out the trash" kinda stim, get what I mean?

Mood Enhancment:
-This is a piggy back from what I said about the stim effect. It was just a nice smooth line of energy which made things a little easier

Muscle Preservation:
-I can't say much here as I was also on MMv2/M1D, but I stil another 3-4 weeks and those will not be paired with MMv2/M1D so I'll def get a good measureing stick to use for you guys.

I am leaveing town 2day but I will try and check in from time to time thru the week, so if anyone has any questions let me know. I will get back to you it may just take a little while.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Cool review man. I'm interested in trying what you did as well and use Recreate in the final weeks of my cut after all other Stims have been used. I'm very interested to see what it can do solo (really want to see how it works with low cals for appetite and muscle preservation mostly.)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice review man...good to see a full review on it and i can not wait to try it myself

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
did recreate have a set back? its been about a month since i was told it would be out in two weeks? not upset or anything, just anxious

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
did recreate have a set back? its been about a month since i was told it would be out in two weeks? not upset or anything, just anxious
pretty sure jacob was just waiting for it to clear customs...no worries though i dont think