USP Labs... THANK YOU!

semper27

semper27

Awards
As an avid believer in USP Labs I would like to send out a quick Thank You for the outstanding product line that you have. I have ran AP and P-Slin for the past several months and most recently added PowerFULL to the mix. I'm noticing a HUGE increase in sleep quality and my workouts have been insane. I'm very much looking forward to the products coming out in the months to come.

I've been running 8-12 week bulks followed by 2-3 week mini cuts and have had some awesome results. I follow a power/hypertrophy split with deloads every so often and yesterday (week 2 of deload) I added in some volume on my heavy/deload day with squats and banged out 315 x 17. I have no doubt that the combo of AP, P-Slin, and PowerFULL made a huge impact, as I'm currently wrapping up a mini cut.

Getting ready to go in to one last bulk for 8-10 weeks before prep time begins in a week or so and very anxious to see what will happen with the addition of PowerFULL.

I will definately be starting up a log in this forum in the next several days!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang thats some serious squat reppage...im loving my ap and p-slin man and i hope u post a log cuz i will follow along

semper27

semper27

Awards
dang thats some serious squat reppage...im loving my ap and p-slin man and i hope u post a log cuz i will follow along
I'm here man! Will start either tomorrow or Monday of next week!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say I didn't realize how much Powerful helps until you run out. I had been using it just pre-bed for a few months but ran out about 2 weeks ago, and for the past week or two I haven't had the same deep sleep that I was enjoying over the past few months. It might be just the caffeine from the Rag catching up to me, but when I get my NP order up here to Canada eventually, I'll see if my sleep improves on it. Good sleep can't be over rated, it's so important in recovery.

semper27

semper27

Awards
PowerFULL

I'm really enjoying the sleep quality while taking Powerfull and the intensity in the gym has gone through the roof.

I just completed a mini cut and back to a super clean, lean bulk for the next 6-8 weeks that will lead me in to my show prep. My mini cuts are normally 2-3 weeks but I extended it for an additional 2 weeks to really prime my body to be in an anabolic state during this bulk phase. My current bodyweight is 191 and I'm very lean. The P-Slin/AP/PowerFull stack is litterally unreal in my opinion.

I can not wait for the new test booster to be available. Looking forward to some sick RESULTS in the weeks to come.

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
WOW
Your a BEAST man, awesome numbers and size!
If you get a chance to use ReCreat let me know what you think of it. It is a great addition while cutting.:clean:

semper27

semper27

Awards
Thanks for stoppin in man!

I'm patiently and axiously awaiting for the Recreate and the new test product to hit the shelves. I've got some growin to do!

semper27

semper27

Awards
My 2008 show prep is closing in and I currently have approx. 5 1/2 weeks to left bulking and prep time to begin on April 12th. Plan A is to compete on Aug. 2nd in Evansville, Indiana, but this may be pushed if I'm not satisfied with the progress made during the next five weeks. Plan B would be to XTEND my bulk for several weeks and completely focus on Sept. 13th, KC Gold's Natural Classic. Both are NANBF Show's with an overall WNBF Pro Card. I have been in the "ON" season bulk since my last show (May 12, 2007) and very satisfied with the strides I've made. I am after some outrageous progress in the weeks to come. I my fire has been stoked as I'm back in BLUE and couldn't be happier. Life is great! I just came off a "mini" cut last Saturday and back to my final bulk before prep time. I plan to gradually raise my calorie/macro intake, paying close attention not to get too carried away. I feel that my body is primed for growth since coming off of a cut. Throughout the duration of my bulk's and cuts I have been able to remain at 10% bf and lower. The heaviest bodyweight during this offseason has been 210 lbs. and currently 192 as of this morning. I'm currently running a power/hypertrophy split with great intensity. I am very excited to beat my previous conditioning and after a number 1 spot!!!

semper27

semper27

Awards
Had a great workout this morning. The intensity was outstanding since yesterday was a phenomenal day in the life of Semper! Bill and I smoked back and chest and my entire upper body is on fire today!!! Phenomenal training and it really sets a tone in between our monthy workouts.

Today I worked quad's, hams, and calves hypertrophy style. The key here is to move submaximal weight in a controlled fashion while focusing on moving the weight in an explosive manner. The pump created on my hypertrophy days litterally hurt to the bone, I'll credit that to my vaso/nitro preworkout stack. Per Bill's request, I did snap a couple of quad pics. I'm never happy with how pics turn out because in my opinion they don't tell the whole story. Bill can back me up on this, as he see's me on a regular basis.

My current split looks like this.... aside from adding in rollin' 30's here and there, which is brutality at it's best. I have an itch to switch things up but haven't decided just yet. It's GROW TIME!

Sun-Off
Mon-Upper Body Power
Tues- Lower Body Power
Weds-Cardio/Light Ab's
Thurs-Back/Chest
Fri- Lower Body Hypertrophy
Sat-Shoulder's/Bi's/Tri's.... Heavy Abs

Recap of Today:

1) Narrow Stance Squats- 3 sets
2) Med. Width Leg Press- 3 sets
3) Leg Extensions- 3 sets
4) Walking BB Lunges- 3 sets (worked up to 175 lbs x 20 steps)
5) Stiff Legged Deads- 3 sets
6) Seated Leg Curl-3 sets + 1 bonus set to failure
7) Seated Calves- 3 sets *supersetted with standing*

Current Macro's: 225/325/55
Bodyweight: 192 and growing!!!

I normally do not post many pics since I feel that pics do not tell the whole story. They look different in person.

Attachments

Had a great workout this morning. The intensity was outstanding since yesterday was a phenomenal day in the life of Semper! Bill and I smoked back and chest and my entire upper body is on fire today!!! Phenomenal training and it really sets a tone in between our monthy workouts.

Today I worked quad's, hams, and calves hypertrophy style. The key here is to move submaximal weight in a controlled fashion while focusing on moving the weight in an explosive manner. The pump created on my hypertrophy days litterally hurt to the bone, I'll credit that to my vaso/nitro preworkout stack. Per Bill's request, I did snap a couple of quad pics. I'm never happy with how pics turn out because in my opinion they don't tell the whole story. Bill can back me up on this, as he see's me on a regular basis.

My current split looks like this.... aside from adding in rollin' 30's here and there, which is brutality at it's best. I have an itch to switch things up but haven't decided just yet. It's GROW TIME!

Sun-Off
Mon-Upper Body Power
Tues- Lower Body Power
Weds-Cardio/Light Ab's
Thurs-Back/Chest
Fri- Lower Body Hypertrophy
Sat-Shoulder's/Bi's/Tri's.... Heavy Abs

Recap of Today:

1) Narrow Stance Squats- 3 sets
2) Med. Width Leg Press- 3 sets
3) Leg Extensions- 3 sets
4) Walking BB Lunges- 3 sets (worked up to 175 lbs x 20 steps)
5) Stiff Legged Deads- 3 sets
6) Seated Leg Curl-3 sets + 1 bonus set to failure
7) Seated Calves- 3 sets *supersetted with standing*

Current Macro's: 225/325/55
Bodyweight: 192 and growing!!!

I normally do not post many pics since I feel that pics do not tell the whole story. They look different in person.
Keep some before and afters and I will tradea hefty bag of USPlabs supplements for the pictures..

The key here is to move submaximal weight in a controlled fashion while focusing on moving the weight in an explosive manner. .

You beginners or those wanting to switch things up write the above down as gospel.

L

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:type:
^^^^
Me taking notes...seriously though your legs a freakin insane semper

semper27

semper27

Awards
Keep some before and afters and I will tradea hefty bag of USPlabs supplements for the pictures..
:)) I use was a former fat body in 2001. I ballooned up to 262 and was closing in on a 40" waist. Made quite a few adjustments and caught the bodybuilding bug and been hard at it ever since!!! I'm after it in full force and about to make some purchases....lol

Really enjoy the USP Products!

Here are a couple of pics from my last show.

Attachments

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And free cuddles from Jacob too!

Very nice side-tri Semper. Your oblique sweep is really nice.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL....Hahaha, you bastard.

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/8/2008 Shoulder's/Bi's/Tri's

Just got in from the gym and had one hell of a workout! I totally blasted my shoulder's and completely annihilated, supersett style, bi's and tri's! My shoulder is feeling really good but paying very close attention to staying tight and keeping the form perfect. Must keep past injuries at bay! I switched over to heavy DB hammer curls as my primary bicep exercise for today and moved some pretty decent weight since I haven't done these in forever. (Final Set 70's x8) They were pumped and burning to the bone when all was said and done. This bulk is gonna fly by and show prep is just around the corner!

Recap:
Shoulders-

1) Machine Shoulder Press: 3 sets
2) Seated DB Laterals *supersetted w* Bent Overs: 2 sets
3) Up-Right Rows *supersetted w* DB Shrugs: 2 sets

Bi's/Tri's *SuperSetts*

1) DB Hammer Curls: 4 sets
2) Skull Crusher's to Crown: 4 sets

1) Single Arm Concentrations: 3 sets
2) Reverse D-Ring Cable Pushdowns: 3 sets

1) Negative Chin Ups: 2 sets @ 60 and 30 second decents
BRUTAL !!!!!

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/10/2008 Upper Body Power Day

Just in from hittin Upper Body Power Day! Overall great workout but chose to take it easy on direct shoulder movements. I have a tad bit of achiness from completely smashing shoulder's on Saturday. No pain but listening to my body. Since being back in bulk mode my strength is going up quickly. Only have a few weeks left before it's time to peel it on down to the bone! I'm in WAY better condition this year than when I began prep last year and have made some very good gains. Plenty of time to add some mass!!! FOCUS IS SHARP!

Recap:

Back:
1) Rack Deads: 4 sets *supersetted* DB shrugs
2) High Hammer Pulldowns: 3 sets
3) Braced Incline Cambered Bar Rows: 3 sets
4) DB Pullovers *supersetted* DB Rows: 2 sets

Chest:
1) Decline Free Motion Press: 3 sets
2) Incline Cable Flyes: 3 sets
3) Negative/Explosion Pushups: 2 sets

Bi's/Tri's *supersetted*
1) Reverse Cambered Bar Curls: 3 sets
2) Cambered Bar Cable PD: 3 sets

1) V-Grip Cable Curls: 2 sets
2) Single Arm Rope PD: 2 sets
3) Single Arm Preacher Negatives: 2 sets

***Yesterday was an off day from the weight's but performed 20 min. Low Intensity Cardio and Ab work.

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/11/2008 Lower Body Power Day

Went in to this workout with unreal intensity! I was fired up and told my partner that this will be our best leg day ever. I'm slowly moving up in numbers but paying close attention not to sacrifice form and total control of the weight. I worked up to 5 plates on each side of the hack squat, had more in the tank but knew it would be best to throw my ego out the window. I also hit glute ham raises for the second week in a row and worked up to 10 lb dumbbells in each hand for 6 solid reps with great form. I was very excited about this since I've never attemped them with additional weight before. My quad's were completely fried when the workout was complete. My entire leg was shaking in the car ride home whenever I pressed the gas and brakes! Mission complete!!!

Recap:

1) Hack Squats: 3 sets (progressing to 5 plates)
2) Leg Extensions: 3 sets (mid, outer, inner foot placement with holds at top)
3) Glute Ham Raise: 3 sets
4) Double Leg Curls: 2 sets (inner/outer foot placement)
5) Seated Calves *supersetted* Standing Calves: 3 sets

Attachments

Went in to this workout with unreal intensity! I was fired up and told my partner that this will be our best leg day ever. I'm slowly moving up in numbers but paying close attention not to sacrifice form and total control of the weight. I worked up to 5 plates on each side of the hack squat, had more in the tank but knew it would be best to throw my ego out the window. I also hit glute ham raises for the second week in a row and worked up to 10 lb dumbbells in each hand for 6 solid reps with great form. I was very excited about this since I've never attemped them with additional weight before. My quad's were completely fried when the workout was complete. My entire leg was shaking in the car ride home whenever I pressed the gas and brakes! Mission complete!!!

Recap:

1) Hack Squats: 3 sets (progressing to 5 plates)
2) Leg Extensions: 3 sets (mid, outer, inner foot placement with holds at top)
3) Glute Ham Raise: 3 sets
4) Double Leg Curls: 2 sets (inner/outer foot placement)
5) Seated Calves *supersetted* Standing Calves: 3 sets

I really really need to get you on our new Test Releaser. Once I have stock expect a few bottles and expect to be WOWed.

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/12/2008 Cardio/Ab work

Since I'm in bulk mode I've changed up my cardio some and only performing it once per week. I'm a fan of HIIT on a stationary bike but currently not doing "as" many intervals. This morning I completely fried my abs with various ab exercises, sticking to the 12-15 rep range, focusing on peak contractions. I then warmed up on the bike and performed 8 interevals, followed by 15 minutes of Low Intensity Cardio without incline. I'm anticipating tomorrows back/chest workout. Last week I had a phenomenal chest/back workout with Bill and it without doubt set the tone until our next session!!!

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/13/2008

Phenomenal workout this morning!!! I switched up a couple of back exercises that allow me to focus on upper and mid back. The first was seated high rope pulls to mid chest. This absolutely gave my mid back a crazy burn and pump. I didn't go super heavy since it's hypertrophy day but will be adding them in on my heavy day as well. The second addition was incline EZ-Bar rows. Again, this is just what my upper back and lats have been screamin for. Weight was kept light but again... adding them in on heavy day!!!

I recorded two video's during today's workout. First one is the high rope pulls followed by incline EZ-Bar rows. I'm normally pretty vocal but toned it down a bit but after watching them myself.... Next time it's ON!!!

Recap:

BACK:
1) Weighted Pullups: 3 sets
2) High Rope Pulls: 4 sets (stack + 35)
3) Incline EZ-Bar Rows: 3 sets
4) D-Ring Cable Rows *supersett* DB Pullovers: 3 sets (single arm on rows)

CHEST:
1) Incline DB Press: 3 sets
2) Free Motion Press: 3 sets
3) Cable Cross Overs: 3 sets (unilateral and bilateral)
4) Negative/Explosion Pushups: 1 set

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Phenomenal workout this morning!!! I switched up a couple of back exercises that allow me to focus on upper and mid back. The first was seated high rope pulls to mid chest. This absolutely gave my mid back a crazy burn and pump. I didn't go super heavy since it's hypertrophy day but will be adding them in on my heavy day as well. The second addition was incline EZ-Bar rows. Again, this is just what my upper back and lats have been screamin for. Weight was kept light but again... adding them in on heavy day!!!

I recorded two video's during today's workout. First one is the high rope pulls followed by incline EZ-Bar rows. I'm normally pretty vocal but toned it down a bit but after watching them myself.... Next time it's ON!!!

Recap:

BACK:
1) Weighted Pullups: 3 sets
2) High Rope Pulls: 4 sets (stack + 35)
3) Incline EZ-Bar Rows: 3 sets
4) D-Ring Cable Rows *supersett* DB Pullovers: 3 sets (single arm on rows)

CHEST:
1) Incline DB Press: 3 sets
2) Free Motion Press: 3 sets
3) Cable Cross Overs: 3 sets (unilateral and bilateral)
4) Negative/Explosion Pushups: 1 set

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Aj4xlJr0Tc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TPq-4NjnNQ

Like the cable exercise, great ROM!

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/14/2008 Lower Body Hypertrophy "IN THE ZONE"

Seem's as if there's a snowball of intensity from one workout to the next! I'm definately in a zone!!! Just got in from lower body hypertrophy and completely blew up quad's, ham's and calves. Again, I switched up a couple of exercises and believe it's going to make an impact in my leg development. I replaced explosive leg presses with reverse hack squats (chest/face, facing head rest). These really placed a great deal of stress on the entire quad area and felt like I activated new fiber recruitment throughout! It felt like a front squat but with out stressing the front delts and clavicle. I also performed close stance pause squats in the Smith Machine. I finished up the routine with an added bonus of (3) HIIT intervals on the stationary bike and (10) min. cool down on the tread mill to get the blood flow going! Brutal workout!!!

Recap:

QUAD'S
1) Reverse Hacks: 4 sets
2) Close Stance SM Squats: 3 sets
3) Leg Ext *superset* Barbell Lunges: 3 sets

HAMS
1) Leg Curls: 3 sets (inner, outter, mid foot placement)
2) Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets (final set to failure/brief rest/+3 more reps)

CALVES
1) Free Motion Calves *superset* Standing Calves: 3 sets

Bonus: HIIT Intervals on Stationary Bike: 3 intervals:squat:

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/15/2008 Shoulder's/Bi's/Tri's

Had a solo workout this morning and really had complete focus of the task before me! I actually look forward to Saturday morning workouts for the fact that the gym isn't full of slackers! I was in and out within an hour, short, sweet and to the point. I worked shoulder's (no issues), bi's supersetted with tri's and had a pump that wouldn't quit. I stuck to alternating hammer curls for my first bicep exercise. The final set was a drop set and hit the 80's for 6 solid reps before the drop. Great workout!!!

Recap:

SHOULDER'S:
1) Nautilus Shouler Press: 4 sets
2) Cable Side Laterals *superset* Bent Over: 3 sets
3) DB Shrugs: 3 sets

BI'S/TRI'S (supersetts)
1) Alt. Hammer Curls: 4 sets
2) Skull Crushers: 4 sets

1) Single Arm Preachers: 3 sets
2) Overhead DB Extension: 3 sets

10 min. cool down on treadmill.

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/16/2008 Cardio/Ab work

Short sweet and to the point! Had a great cardio/ab session this morning. I started off with various ab work.... hanging extented leg raises, standing broom twists, standing rope crunches, frog crunches with pauses, and kneeling rope crunches. Rep ranges were kept between 12-15. I began my cardio portion with a 5 min. warm up on the stationary bike, followed by 5 interervals, cool down for 2 min. and walked on the treadmill for 15 min. at 3% incline. Felt energized and euphoric when complete!!! Can not wait for tomorrows Upper Body Power Day! I'm geared for battle!:bruce2:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, great log yourself there buddy. Awesome intensity, great strength. You are def. on pace to rock your show!
I'll follow this one..

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/17/2008 Upper Body Power Day

:clean:Had a GREAT workout this morning! Today was upper body power day and the intensity was phenomenal. Pretty much stuck with the same exercises as last week but definately moved up in weight. Strength has been steadily going up over the past couple of weeks and WILL continue to go up in to show prep! I'm really feelin the High Rope Pulls and think this was a much needed addition to help blow up my mid/upper back.

Recap:

BACK:
1) Rack Deads: 4 sets
2) High Rope Pulls: 3 sets (worked up to stack plus 75 lbs x 10)
3) Cable Rows *superset* Machine Pullovers: 3 sets (final was drop set x 25)

SHOULDERS:
1) Shoulder Press: 3 sets
2) Side Laterals: 3 sets (single and double arm)

CHEST:
1) HS Chest Press: 3 sets
2) Incline Free Motion Flyes *superset* Neg. Explosion Pushups: 2 sets

BI'S/TRI'S: (Superset's)
1) Incline DB Curls: 3 sets
2) Cambered Bar Tricep Pushdown: 3 sets

1) EZ Bar Preachers: 2 sets
2) Overhead Tricep Ext.: 2 sets

fishfan

fishfan

Awards
USPLABS I would love a hefty bag of ur supps..they seem to be really working for semper. I would love to try them out and give before and afer pics.

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/18/2008 Lower Body Power Day

Wow!!! Totally destroyed the legs today!!! Pumped to the bone and my lungs felt like they were on the verge of popping! Awesome feeling!!! Yesterday's back routine really has my back fried and this means nothing but growth. Face the pain and smile. I recorded my final set of seated calves and it felt like they were torn in two after the stretch! Tomorrow is Low Intensity Cardio/Abs and REST... Much needed after two of the best workouts to date!

Recap:

1) Hack Squats: 3 sets
2) Leg Ext: 3 sets (stack plus 25)
3) Glute Ham Raise: 3 sets (10 lbs db each hand x 6)
4) Dbl Lying Leg Curl: 2 sets
5) Seated Leg Curl: 1 set
6) Seated Calves *superset* Standing Bodyweight: 3 sets

**I apologize for the growning... didn't realize I was til I viewed it myself.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFfob7rdSmA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/18/2008 Cardio/Abs

Very simple yet productive cardio session this morning. I kicked off the workout with 15 min. of continuous ab work, performing various ab exercises.... reverse crunches on an incline, bodyweight obliques, standing rope crunches, kneeling rope crunches, frog crunches and v-ups. I began cardio with a 5 min. warm up on the stationary bike to get the blood flowing in the legs and then performed 6 HIIT intervals, followed by a one minute cool down period. I then walked on the treadmill for 20 min. at 3%... I immediately jumped back on the bike and completed 3 HIIT intervals plus a 2 min. cool down. I have an hour long massage scheduled for this afternoon.... I'm sure I'll be down for the count after this!!! Can't wait to tear it up again tomorrow!!! Time to blow up the back!!! I LOVE THIS SH*T!!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang your calves are freakin insane man. Well that and your legs are shredded. Very intense lifts with great form. I have been meaning to comment and say i like those high pulls you did for back day. I am gonna give those a try soon.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
various ab exercises.... reverse crunches on an incline, bodyweight obliques, standing rope crunches, kneeling rope crunches, frog crunches and v-ups.
looks a lot like my ab routine semp, good stuff.
yeah, speaking of high pulls (bolts post) i needed something different to do & liked those as well, added them in my routine this morning. like the rom a lot.
looking good dude, great form. seems like you could pull a show off this w/e..

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Nice log man! You are damn lean and good luck at your competition.

semper27

semper27

Awards
Thanks guys!!!

I really like the ROM on the high rope pulls. Awesome stretch and contraction.

I plan on beginning my show prep on April 6. I'm shootin for an August 2nd Pro Qualifier. I may not be a MASS Monster yet but I will NOT be out-conditioned. I'm after diligently hammerin away!

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/20/2008 Back/Chest

Just in from the lab and completed the mission of blowin up both back and chest! I felt like I could've been in there all day with the amount of intensity I brought this morning. I really focused on the contractions in all movements, forcing every possible drop of blood and the pump was completely insane. I'm very much looking forward to blasting legs tomorrow!!! Time to feed!!!

Recap:

BACK:
1) Weighted Pullups: 4 sets
2) Bent Over Row: 3 sets
3) Free Motion Pulldown: 3 sets
4) D-Ring Cable Rows: 3 sets (single arm)

CHEST:
1) Flat DB Press: 3 sets
2) Incline Free Motion: 3 sets
3) Free Motion Flyes: 3 sets (3 angles)
4) Incline Negative/Explosion Pushups: 1 set

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/21/2008 Lower Body Hypertrophy

Just finished a lower body hypertrophy workout! My legs are trembling as I type this and completely engourged with blood. The workout was as intense as ever and implemented tip-toe squats in the smith machine for the first time ever. I must say that these are more brutal than I ever imagined. I've never done these but plan on making it a staple in my leg routine for the next several weeks. It felt as if it hit fibers that haven't been tapped into yet and to me, that means GROWTH! My final quad exersise was "rollin 30's" for one straight set in the smith machine with heels touching, going ATG. The feeling after this leg workout was like I've never worked legs before!!!

**I'm not sure how much I weigh but will weigh on Tuesday morning. My current macro's are 240/400/65.

Recap:
LEGS-HYPERTROPHY:

1) Tip-Toe Smith Squats: 3 sets...135, 155, 175 (2 count pauses)
2) Nautilus Leg Press: 2 sets
3) Leg Ext *supersett* BB Lunges: 3 sets... Lunges...135, 155, 135 (10 each leg, 20 steps total)
4) Rollin' 30's: 1 set...135 (heels together, ATG, straight set)
5) Dbl Leg Curl: 3 sets (inner, outter, mid)
6) Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets (inner outter, mid)
7) Free Motion Calves: 2 sets *superset* Standing Calves

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My current macro's are 240/400/65.
nice! love that carb intake, you sure are making great use of the P-Slin/AP..

1) Tip-Toe Smith Squats: 3 sets...135, 155, 175 (2 count pauses)
2) Nautilus Leg Press: 2 sets
3) Leg Ext *supersett* BB Lunges: 3 sets... Lunges...135, 155, 135 (10 each leg, 20 steps total)
4) Rollin' 30's: 1 set...135 (heels together, ATG, straight set)
5) Dbl Leg Curl: 3 sets (inner, outter, mid)
6) Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets (inner outter, mid)
7) Free Motion Calves: 2 sets *superset* Standing Calves
like this format.. maybe you could shoot a vid of these tip-toe squats? never heard of before, would like to check 'em out.

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/22/2008 Shoulder's/Bi's/Tri's

SOLID workout this morning! I trained shoulder's, bi's and tri's and was able to push my shoulder's much harder today. No pain or discomfort in any shoulder movements! I worked up to 105's for 8 on seated DB shoulder press. Haven't been able to go that heavy in months. Got excited about it! I also worked up to 35 lb side laterals as well. I felt I had more in the tank but slowly easing in to heavier shoulder movements. Bi's and Tri's were performed with supersets and had a skin stretching pump when complete. Since tomorrow is Easter I'm taking a complete day off from training....cardio etc... It will be nice to give my CNS a total day off to recoup. TIME TO GET MY FEED ON!!!

Recap:

SHOULDER'S:

1) Seated DB Press: 3 sets (105's x 8)
2) Side Laterals: 2 sets
3) Bent Over Laterals: 2 sets
BONUS: Rollin' 30's/side laterals
4) Free Motion Shrugs: 2 sets

BI'S/TRI'S (superset's)

1) Hammer Curls: 4 sets (final set, 80's x 6)
2) Skull Crushers: 4 sets

1) Close Grip EZ-Bar: 3 sets
2) Over Head Single Arm Rope Ext: 3 sets

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/24/2008 Upper Body Power Day

Phenomenal workout this morning! The complete day off from training yesterday seemed to really allow my body to recover and I felt rested and ready! Again, no shoulder issues what so ever! This is a big relief since I've been battling it for quite a while. I felt strong on all exercises and can't wait to push myself even harder in the workouts ahead. Show prep is about to begin in a couple of weeks and I anticipating it a great deal. Little does my competition know, I've actually been preppin' since my show last year! Rep by rep, bite by bite. I'm without doubt bringin a different package this year and WILL, without question, out-condition my previous self.

Recap:

BACK-
1) Rack Deads: 3 sets (final was a dropset, 500 x 4, 405 x 10, 14 reps total)
2) Reverse Machine Pullovers: 3 sets (brutal on the lats)
3) High Rope Pulls: 3 sets (final set 270 x 12)
4) Single Arm D-Ring Rows: 2 x 12

SHOULDERS-
1) Nautilus Shoulder Press: 3 sets
2) Free Motion Laterals: 2 sets

CHEST:
1) Incline DB Press: 3 sets (110's x 8)
2) Free Motion Flyes *superset* Negative/Explosion Pushup's

BI'S/TRI'S (supersets)
1) Wide BB Curls: 3 sets
2) Reverse Grip Skull Crushers: 3 sets

1) Concentration Curls: 2 sets
2) D-Ring Cable Press Downs: 2 sets

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, good stuff dude.
Huge workout. Scary thing your prep hasn't even started yet..

semper27

semper27

Awards
3/25/2008 Lower Body Power

I'll say it once again..... PHENOMENAL workout this morning! Intense, focused, and driven!!! My strength is nearing 100% and I'm feeling great. I kicked off leg day with narrow stance hacks, working up to a dropset for the final set. 5 plates + 35 on each side, ATG for 4 reps, 4 plates for 12 reps, ATG, to finish it off. Light headed is an understatement as it felt like all the blood in my body was displaced to my quads. Tomorrow is Cardio/Abs and much needed recovery from yesterday and today! LET'S GROW!!!

Recap:

1) Narrow Hacks- 3 sets
2) Leg Extension- 3 sets (final set 320 x 10)
3) Glute Ham Raise- 3 sets (final set, bodyweight plus 20 lbs x 6 reps)
4) Single Leg Curl- 3 sets (negative's and paused contractions)
5) Seated Calves- 3 sets (final set dropset, 6 plates x 6, 5 plates x 6, 4 plates x 6, 3 plates x 10, 2 plates x 10.
6) Standing Calves- 2 sets

Attachments

I'll say it once again..... PHENOMENAL workout this morning! Intense, focused, and driven!!! My strength is nearing 100% and I'm feeling great. I kicked off leg day with narrow stance hacks, working up to a dropset for the final set. 5 plates + 35 on each side, ATG for 4 reps, 4 plates for 12 reps, ATG, to finish it off. Light headed is an understatement as it felt like all the blood in my body was displaced to my quads. Tomorrow is Cardio/Abs and much needed recovery from yesterday and today! LET'S GROW!!!

Recap:

1) Narrow Hacks- 3 sets
2) Leg Extension- 3 sets (final set 320 x 10)
3) Glute Ham Raise- 3 sets (final set, bodyweight plus 20 lbs x 6 reps)
4) Single Leg Curl- 3 sets (negative's and paused contractions)
5) Seated Calves- 3 sets (final set dropset, 6 plates x 6, 5 plates x 6, 4 plates x 6, 3 plates x 10, 2 plates x 10.
6) Standing Calves- 2 sets
Does the shirt say machine? I want one!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it does..Where'd he get that snazzy mo-fo?