PowerFULL Info!!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
this is the new powerfull correct? How would u recomend the old stuff as i have alot of it.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
this is the new powerfull correct? How would u recomend the old stuff as i have alot of it.
Same protocol with double the dosage.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
10 powerful total then? I didnt think the old dosage was that much

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I got results from lower but 9-10 a day was where it shined. I used to do 3 AM, 4 pre and 3 before bed. New protocol would have you downing 6 pre and 4 before bed, 5 days on, 2 days off.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well your the expert, Ill take your word for it and give it a try

SeaHawk22

Awards
I 2 days off.
Do you have to take 2 days off? Does your body build tolerance to it quicker if you do not? I ask because Im going through a phase right now where I life 6 days a week, (yes I know this will lead to over-training) Im making great gains because of muscle memory right now so until it slows down im going to keep this up :)

I got results from lower but 9-10 a day was where it shined. I used to do 3 AM, 4 pre and 3 before bed. New protocol would have you downing 6 pre and 4 before bed, 5 days on, 2 days off.
Junkie!

2-3 pre workout and 2-3 before bed is one of the best protocols.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Is there only one version of Powerfull that's considered the "old" version? I have a couple bottles left and it sounds like I need to increase my dosage by quite a bit.

Is there only one version of Powerfull that's considered the "old" version? I have a couple bottles left and it sounds like I need to increase my dosage by quite a bit.
Yes...

the old formula was 3 caps 2-3 times a day.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Yes...

the old formula was 3 caps 2-3 times a day.
are you, as a rep for USP telling me that the bottles of powerfull i bought for around $30 is going to last me less than two weeks?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where and when did you purchase your bottle? If it is the lesser concentrated version, then yes. But if it is the lesser concentration that retailer should be selling that bottle at a very low premium..

With the current version of PowerFULL, this protocol (with 5 ON, 2 OFF) will last you a month.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm a little confused about the dosing protocol now. According to the 1st post in this thread, because I have the old version I should be taking 6 pre-workout and 4 before bed (not sure how long before workout or bed though). On non-workout days, I take 4 one hour after my first meal and 4 before bed. Where does the 5 on 2 off come in? If I'm dosing it according to whether or not it's a workout day, how do you also factor in 5 on 2 off?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm a little confused about the dosing protocol now. According to the 1st post in this thread, because I have the old version I should be taking 6 pre-workout and 4 before bed (not sure how long before workout or bed though). On non-workout days, I take 4 one hour after my first meal and 4 before bed. Where does the 5 on 2 off come in? If I'm dosing it according to whether or not it's a workout day, how do you also factor in 5 on 2 off?

45 minutes pre-workout... Before bed, well, just take some before bed... About 1-1.5 hours after your last meal.

What days do you workout? It's a pretty simple concept... If you workout between Monday-Friday, then dose the product in during that time frame and take the weekend off from supplementing it in...

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I work out Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Based on what you're saying, Thursday and Friday should be my "off" days and Saturday-Wednesday should be my "on" days. Is that correct?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Where and when did you purchase your bottle? If it is the lesser concentrated version, then yes. But if it is the lesser concentration that retailer should be selling that bottle at a very low premium..

With the current version of PowerFULL, this protocol (with 5 ON, 2 OFF) will last you a month.
Awe man i don't remember where i bought them, it was about 1 or 2 months ago i bought 3 bottles.......oh well if this is the only bad news i get today then it's a good day.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I work out Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Based on what you're saying, Thursday and Friday should be my "off" days and Saturday-Wednesday should be my "on" days. Is that correct?
Yes...

I've noticed in the past with using powerfull on a daily basis that the effects seem to diminish within about 2-2.5 weeks... Or somewhere within that time frame... The new dosing protocol should alleviate this problem, but I guess it depends on the user...

Blazay

Awards
i just bought my powerfull last saturday, came in a blue bottle.. how am i supposed to dose it.. im confused.. ive been doing 2 pre and 2 at night..

i just bought my powerfull last saturday, came in a blue bottle.. how am i supposed to dose it.. im confused.. ive been doing 2 pre and 2 at night..
perfect dosing, you can increase to 3 pre workout but I would wait 7 days before doing so.

Blazay

Awards
i would just love to point out, how great of sleep im getting off this..

jpb8200

jpb8200

Awards
just wondering, if powerfull had any estrogen control? didn't feel that it was worth a new thread.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
How about 100g's of bulk powerfull? I picked some up, and have some size 0 caps.

smutty

smutty

Awards
I cycle it 3 weeks on and 2 off. Seems to lose a little after 3 weeks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one will answer my question :( well I guess the answer is no.
You dont HAVE to take the 2 days of but it lets your body regulate the GH process again and mixes things up and then you go back on for the next 5 days. So while you dont HAVE to do it definately will have you get the most out of it.

I need to pick some of this up for sleep. Been sleepin like crap lately. I just cant stay asleep!!

SeaHawk22

Awards
You dont HAVE to take the 2 days of but it lets your body regulate the GH process again and mixes things up and then you go back on for the next 5 days. So while you dont HAVE to do it definately will have you get the most out of it.

I need to pick some of this up for sleep. Been sleepin like crap lately. I just cant stay asleep!!

Thank you for your help :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wondering, if powerfull had any estrogen control? didn't feel that it was worth a new thread.
Not necessarily estrogen control, but because of the dopamine pathway it will inhibit prolactin.

It contains no AIs or SERM-like compounds though.

Sorry about missing that one.

jpb8200

jpb8200

Awards
If i needed to take a dosage before a meal, how long should i wait to eat?