Should I cycle AP/Pslin? Seem to be losing effects

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
I've been on AP since August or Sept and I've been on Pslin since it came out and you gave everyone a free extra bottle because of some mix up, thanks again because I'm on that last bottle right now.

I love the products and I do feel that they allow me to digest carbs more effectively but when I first started taking both of these supps they made my tummy rumble around that 15 minute mark so I knew it was time to eat. It was like clockwork. I don't get that feeling anymore.

I'm on a recomp right now so my only big carb meal is postWO in which I've been testing out Pslin and AP together. Not sure if its doing anything but I seem to digest a crap load of carbs very easily.

Anyone been on AP/Pslin as long as I have? Have you seen diminished returns?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your body has become adapted; you can add more carbs at each serving since your body can now efficiently process them.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Your body has become adapted; you can add more carbs at each serving since your body can now efficiently process them.

You say it, I'll do it!!

I have been experimenting with +100g of carbs postWO lately and my recomp is still going good.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i agree with Rodja, the longer i use it the more it allows me to process large amounts of carbs while recomping or keeping fat at bay. I personally feel that it just gets better the longer you use it.

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
As well, you may want to cycle off for a week or so.
I know people who have gone 3+ months without cycling off, and they used it everyday.
Myself I do not use anything more than 12 weeks or so, without a break 2-4 weeks.

Or in the case of PowerFULL I found using it 5 days on 2 off, is the most effective way.

:pizza:

I've been on AP since August or Sept and I've been on Pslin since it came out and you gave everyone a free extra bottle because of some mix up, thanks again because I'm on that last bottle right now.

I love the products and I do feel that they allow me to digest carbs more effectively but when I first started taking both of these supps they made my tummy rumble around that 15 minute mark so I knew it was time to eat. It was like clockwork. I don't get that feeling anymore.

I'm on a recomp right now so my only big carb meal is postWO in which I've been testing out Pslin and AP together. Not sure if its doing anything but I seem to digest a crap load of carbs very easily.

Anyone been on AP/Pslin as long as I have? Have you seen diminished returns?

Doug Miller and I used it for a year.

You should just take a break so you can feel how it is to train and eat without it and you will be itching to start a new cycle.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Doug Miller and I used it for a year.

You should just take a break so you can feel how it is to train and eat without it and you will be itching to start a new cycle.
Yea I'm kind of interested in seeing how it will affect me once I come off.

smutty

smutty

Awards
After 12 weeks of use I stopped for around 4 weeks. When I started back up it seemed to work better than before.

After 12 weeks of use I stopped for around 4 weeks. When I started back up it seemed to work better than before.
AP and P-Slin is new and innovative it sometimes takes the second Cycle to realize and understand their extreme effectiveness.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
AP and P-Slin is new and innovative it sometimes takes the second Cycle to realize and understand their extreme effectiveness.
agreed.. I'm on my last week of my 2nd bottle and realize how to really2 "use" it.
Add creatine mono at my 2nd bottle and.. wow..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the increase in carbohydrates. If you find it is losing effectiveness, it is ironically because it is more effective. In translocating more GLUT4 to the plasma membrane of the muscle cell, it effectively (my theory) raises the hard-cap on glycogen storage for each cell. This would then lead to the necessity to eat more carbohydrates to reach that hard cap. If you started off with 60g a dose, try 100g and I guarantee you'll feel that same full and vascular feeling.

:thumbsup:

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
yea I take mono with it and I think they definitely help.