anabolic pump post workout?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use AP now 3 times ed, ive been taking out my preworkout dose and using pslin... now I know I can save up the extra AP's for more days of use but would there be any benifit to dosing post workout with my creatine right upon ending w/o and 15 min before post workout shake? Or is the pslin still in pretty strong to make it pointless?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of the time i believe it is recommended to just take it with the next whole food meal. I personally just eat a whole food meal as soon as i am done with my workout so i do take AP during the end of the workout. I do not see it as being too big a problem but I would personally use the extra AP on another meal throughout the day rather than with post workout shake(which i do i take 3 AP and 1 P-Slin each day)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most of the time i believe it is recommended to just take it with the next whole food meal. I personally just eat a whole food meal as soon as i am done with my workout so i do take AP during the end of the workout. I do not see it as being too big a problem but I would personally use the extra AP on another meal throughout the day rather than with post workout shake(which i do i take 3 AP and 1 P-Slin each day)
I actually eat whole food meals as much as possible for my post workout meal and just mix vanilla pro pow in milk for my meals drink to make sure I get some fast absorbing proteins as well.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I have always had success with an AP right before my last exercise , then I do some light cardio or stretching depending on the day. Drink 16-24 water on the ride home. Take a wizz. Then I have a bowl of oatmeal with a scoop of MPI+WPI blend. That seems to give me the best recovery after a session without bloat or ravenous hunger later in the day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually eat whole food meals as much as possible for my post workout meal and just mix vanilla pro pow in milk for my meals drink to make sure I get some fast absorbing proteins as well.
Then that sounds perfectly fine to me. Just maybe add some more carbs because the p-slin should still be working around then too

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then that sounds perfectly fine to me. Just maybe add some more carbs because the p-slin should still be working around then too
with the P-Slin alone Im getting serious pumps every time I eat complex carbs - noticably PWO and lunch

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little secret for recovery is to consume carbs intra-workout, in conjunction with AP.

Try this:

30 minutes Pre-Meal:

1 P-Slin
5g Leucine
300mg Caffeine

Pre-WO Meal:

80-100g carbs - 70/30% mixture of complex/simple
5g Creatine Mono

(workout 1 hour and 15 minutes later)

On the way to gym:

1 AP

Then buy a large Gatorade whilst you're at the gym, continually diluting it with water as you go. Your muscles cells are so primed, and in such an anabolic state, that the Gatorade will continually replenish glycogen stores without the risk of an Insulin spike (due to the hormonal balance of workout). I find there is no bloat with this, and inter-set recovery is phenomenal.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A little secret for recovery is to consume carbs intra-workout, in conjunction with AP.

Try this:

30 minutes Pre-Meal:

1 P-Slin
5g Leucine
300mg Caffeine

Pre-WO Meal:

5g Creatine Mono

On the way to gym:

1 AP

Then buy a large Gatorade whilst you're at the gym, continually diluting it with water as you go. Your muscles cells are so primed, and in such an anabolic state, that the Gatorade will continually replenish glycogen stores without the risk of an Insulin spike (due to the hormonal balance of workout). I find there is no bloat with this, and inter-set recovery is phenomenal.

always on top of all the lil tricks :thumbsup: I will def be trying this out.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Try this:

30 minutes Pre-Meal:

1 P-Slin
5g Leucine
300mg Caffeine

Pre-WO Meal:

5g Creatine Mono

On the way to gym:

1 AP

OMG...I am real serious when i say i thought of trying something like this after my workout today, I literally thought of that exact plan to try, maybe even sometime soon now that i have some WMS......

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Try this:

30 minutes Pre-Meal:

1 P-Slin
5g Leucine
300mg Caffeine

Pre-WO Meal:

5g Creatine Mono

On the way to gym:

1 AP

Cheers Mullet.

During training Ive been taking an Australian product as you've described called Musashi Recovery Stack - per 65g serve has 8g mono, 5g glut, 3g BCAAs 3g Taurine and 1g HMB.

Going to through an AP in the mix (when the bloody things arrive) to see what happens.

You reackon P-Slin 30min prior to PWO meal, aye?

Cheers!:thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, if you check out the AP Manual, it will best describe when you should take it. It's at the top of this forum.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word...this thread was meant to be...my exact search was "Anabolic Pump Post Workout"

<runs to the cupboard>

Much appreciated for all the info guys!

EDIT: Would this still be beneficial if you're ON cycle? I know it definitely can't hurt, but would it be somewhat redundant?

I have a ton of Yellow Gold and AP, so if there's any efficacy of the above dosing intra/post workout then count me in.