Recreate is on a whole 'nother level!!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love this stuff, 2 in the AM, and 2 before my workout.....crazy fat loss and endurance.....This is a typical USP day for me lol....

AM (EMPTY STOMACH)
1 Powerfull
2 Super Cissus
1 AP
2 Recreate

PreWorkout
1 PSLIN
2 Recreate
1 Powerfull
1 Super Cissus

Dinner Time
1 AP
1 PSLIN

Before Bed (EMPTY STOMACH)
2 Powerfull
1 Super Cissus
1 AP

YEEEEAAA BOYYYYYYYYY:squat::bb:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Looks great. I was wondering your reasoning for the super cissus dosing? Are you dosing like that for joints or looking for something anabolic. Thanks

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
You're taking AP before bed without food?

I love this stuff, 2 in the AM, and 2 before my workout.....crazy fat loss and endurance.....This is a typical USP day for me lol....

AM (EMPTY STOMACH)
1 Powerfull
2 Super Cissus
1 AP
2 Recreate

PreWorkout
1 PSLIN
2 Recreate
1 Powerfull
1 Super Cissus

Dinner Time
1 AP
1 PSLIN

2 Powerfull
1 Super Cissus
1 AP

What level would that be?:head:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
r u using the old powerfull or the new

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
and is the correct dosage of recreate 4? ive been only taking three a day. two in the moring and one pre workout

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to try this product, but I still need an answer about whether or not it raises blood pressure or is safe to take with the blood pressure medicine hydrocholrot.

and is the correct dosage of recreate 4? ive been only taking three a day. two in the moring and one pre workout
you can move up to 4, I like 2 morning and 1 later. If I take 2 later, I cannot eat.

I want to try this product, but I still need an answer about whether or not it raises blood pressure or is safe to take with the blood pressure medicine hydrocholrot.
Caffiene is a vasoconstrictor and known to increase blood pressure.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established

AM (EMPTY STOMACH)
1 Powerfull
2 Super Cissus
1 AP
2 Recreate

PreWorkout
1 PSLIN
2 Recreate
1 Powerfull
1 Super Cissus

Dinner Time
1 AP
1 PSLIN

2 Powerfull
1 Super Cissus
1 AP

recreate is the bomb.

timing looks like a typo dude.

ap before bed???

something i don't know about there?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffiene is a vasoconstrictor and known to increase blood pressure.
Right, but I can still drink coffee with this med. Does it have a lot of caffiene in it, say more than 2 8 ounce cups of coffee?...Recently I have been sick and I called the doc to ask if I could use psedoephedren and I got the ok on that. Just trying to find out if it is safe enough for me to take. I was under the impression that it wasn't a really strong stimulant...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, but I can still drink coffee with this med. Does it have a lot of caffiene in it, say more than 2 8 ounce cups of coffee?...Recently I have been sick and I called the doc to ask if I could use psedoephedren and I got the ok on that. Just trying to find out if it is safe enough for me to take. I was under the impression that it wasn't a really strong stimulant...
there is 150mg of caffeine per serving of 2 caps

i get no stim effect at all from it

How many caps?

Depends what you consider stim effect. This is just focus and clean energy no stimulation like say Stimulant X. Was not designed to stimulate the mind was designed to stimulate fat loss.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking it as suggested on the bottle and notice no stim effects and to be honest I'm glad as I don't want any. I notice a little more mental clarity and alertness but def no stim effect like the shakes. I want my fat burner to burn fat, if I want to shake like a leaf and feel cracked out I'll take ephedrine.

I'm taking it as suggested on the bottle and notice no stim effects and to be honest I'm glad as I don't want any. I notice a little more mental clarity and alertness but def no stim effect like the shakes. I want my fat burner to burn fat, if I want to shake like a leaf and feel cracked out I'll take ephedrine.
The label is for our australian client so directions are vaque to agree with their labeling standards..

2 in the morning before morning meal and 1 (can increase to 2 later) cap 6 hours later.

If you peform morning cardio, I use it before cardio and I plan 1 dose 30 minutes pre workout stacked with powerFULL. you can take it before 6 or 7 and be able to fall to sleep easily, but if you workout late, I would begin with one capsules before using 2.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
trust me im not complaining, i wasnt looking for a stim effect, i want the fat loss effect

trust me im not complaining, i wasnt looking for a stim effect, i want the fat loss effect
Yes I know, but the industry has ingraved this in our heads..STIM=effective so I will repeat myself alot"}

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The label is for our australian client so directions are vaque to agree with their labeling standards..

2 in the morning before morning meal and 1 (can increase to 2 later) cap 6 hours later.

If you peform morning cardio, I use it before cardio and I plan 1 dose 30 minutes pre workout stacked with powerFULL. you can take it before 6 or 7 and be able to fall to sleep easily, but if you workout late, I would begin with one capsules before using 2.
any specific amount of time before first meal? 15-30min? Im growing used to the 15 min grace I ahve with AP and Pslin but I always disliked having to wait like 30-45 min with all the NO supplements and things like Drive.... also will there be a difference if its only protien vs a coarb containing meal?

cant wait to get this and give it a try, been dying to see what this is all about and my wifey is stoked as hell too... I gotta share MY bottle with her that I won but as soon as the inner circle release happens you can bet shes gettin her own, mother inlaw wants to try it too as she has an underactive thyroid and was intrigued when I told her this increases output by 250%.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope, not a typo, 1 AP before bed.....Wake up nice and tight!!!!

Super Cissus is for my joints and I notice fat loss from it....

The Powerfull is the new formula...

4 Recreate total/day.....

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope, not a typo, 1 AP before bed.....Wake up nice and tight!!!!

Super Cissus is for my joints and I notice fat loss from it....

The Powerfull is the new formula...

4 Recreate total/day.....
interesting on the AP use.

i'm relatively new to it myself, so that's a whole new concept for me...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

Gotcha I always like to start at the bottles recommended dosing and build from there if and when necessary. Feeling better today so I'll take 2 preworkout.