Super Cissus strength per cap?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I recently got a couple bottles of Super Cissus Rx but I'm confused about the strength. The online retailers whom sale it state:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving: Super Cissus Rx: 750mg (Herbal engineered specific Cissus Quadrangularis 10%)

This would mean 750mg per capsule. However once I received the product the label says:

Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving: Super Cissus Rx: 750mg (Herbal engineered specific Cissus Quadrangularis 10%)

Now going by the label that would make one assume it would be 375mg per capsule. Which is it? Also what's the optimum daily dose (in mg) for cortisol lowering VS. dosage for anabolic/joint use?

I recently got a couple bottles of Super Cissus Rx but I'm confused about the strength. The online retailers whom sale it state:

This would mean 750mg per capsule. However once I received the product the label says:

Now going by the label that would make one assume it would be 375mg per capsule. Which is it? Also what's the optimum daily dose (in mg) for cortisol lowering VS. dosage for anabolic/joint use?
A label mistake. 1 cap has 750mgs..

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I believe 3 caps daily for joint support and more like 5+ for more use as an anabolic.
^^^^^^. I use 3 caps daily for joint support and it works very well.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I have wrist discomfort in my right wrist which has come & gone for years now. It can be really bad one day but the next it'll be gone & stay gone for a long time. I think it MAY be due to when I was a therapist - I logged anything & everything people said into a computer. I was thinking something along the lines of carpal tunnel maybe. However my doctor looked at it & did x-rays and he said it looked slightly inflamed but there was nothing broken or sprained, etc. I'm going to start loading up on Cissus & stay on it for quite a while because I'm starting a PP cycle soon. In your opinion(s) would it be helpful to maybe add another support supplement too? My dad uses a mixture for his joints that includes glucosamine, chondroitin, & msm and he swears by it. It's not all that expensive either. Would this possibly add 'extra' synergistic power with the cissus for joints? I'd like to take every precaution I can as I already changed my workout routine a bit to use more wrist friendly methods.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I have wrist discomfort in my right wrist which has come & gone for years now. It can be really bad one day but the next it'll be gone & stay gone for a long time. I think it MAY be due to when I was a therapist - I logged anything & everything people said into a computer. I was thinking something along the lines of carpal tunnel maybe. However my doctor looked at it & did x-rays and he said it looked slightly inflamed but there was nothing broken or sprained, etc. I'm going to start loading up on Cissus & stay on it for quite a while because I'm starting a PP cycle soon. In your opinion(s) would it be helpful to maybe add another support supplement too? My dad uses a mixture for his joints that includes glucosamine, chondroitin, & msm and he swears by it. It's not all that expensive either. Would this possibly add 'extra' synergistic power with the cissus for joints? I'd like to take every precaution I can as I already changed my workout routine a bit to use more wrist friendly methods.
I use Orange Triad Multi which has a joint aid formula in it (glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, Hyaluronic Acid) and i add the SuperCissus also. It makes for a good joint aid.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I use Orange Triad Multi which has a joint aid formula in it (glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, Hyaluronic Acid) and i add the SuperCissus also. It makes for a good joint aid.
Cool. Using both approximately how long before you can tell a difference in joint strength?

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
Im not a fan of Orange Triad...but

I use Super Cissus RX and Glucosamine(basically any brand, I got mine from wal-mart)

The combination of the two is excellent for my joints specifically knees and wrist.(yes 8 years Military)