ALL USPLabs Reps--Pleaser Read--if you want more testosterone

ALL USPLabs Reps--Please Read--if you want more testosterone

Please PM Mullet your e-mail address, He needs to get all Reps connected.

You may want to do this sooner then later or I wil have to take your surprise and give it to the members!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, yes fellas. Get you addys to me so I can coordinate some shipments here. Jacob wants to get this stuff out ASAP!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I know I am not a rep and all but since I am part of your adds, can i be included?
Pretty Pretty Please
(Its sad being a growing man and begging)

I know I am not a rep and all but since I am part of your adds, can i be included?
Pretty Pretty Please
(Its sad being a growing man and begging)

Miller is not a rep but part of the crew. Please contact mullet.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Miller is not a rep but part of the crew. Please contact mullet.
Yall doin some kind of beta testing for a new "T"...COOL. Mull said it blow P-Full out the water :eek: How can a brutha be down? LOL

...more info on "T"

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

tattoopierced1

jeez Jacob.. do you ever stop coming out with fantastic supps.. my finances cant keep up with all the goodies your coming out with..

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Iw as just starting to calm myself down thinking Recreate will be here soon and what happens?????? Jacob goes and makes another post for another exciting supplement....... I need to do some work and not spend my whole day checking this site. Don't you guys realize that????? :)

Mr.50

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fifty, send me your addy, you've always been a loyal customer and have done some decent logs.

Yall doin some kind of beta testing for a new "T"...COOL. Mull said it blow P-Full out the water :eek: How can a brutha be down? LOL

...more info on "T"
PowerFULL is more a HGH/independent anabolic..

But I do not want everyone to get excited this is Phase 1 testing..it may suck and if released, we may be looking at June/July so do not get hopes up...

This is a baby and recreate is already proven!

Please No hype and if chosen not public talking.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established

But I do not want everyone to get excited this is Phase 1 testing..it may suck and if released, we may be looking at June/July so do not get hopes up...

Gotcha! :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow looks like this could be another very solid usp product. Can't wait to see what it could be. :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
PM sent Mullet with my shipping address. Do you also want our Email addy too?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
lol great title..won't get any responses in here with that pfff :toofunny:

Free test for everyone!!!

What is it naked pictures of Jamie Eason?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
My vote for most unique/effective supplement company (of all time) goes too...

Me..

Wait, no, USPLabs!!!

Seriously, keep it up. Soo many effective products, and so much innovation. Pretty sweet imho.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
...not a rep, but...maybe???

...if chosen? That would be great! Gentlemen, if you need someone to test, I am all ears. My AP, Pslin and Pfull stack is working wonders...and I am looking to try other USP products.

Mullet...puuulllleeezzz!!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this isnt the same awesome extract you guys did on trib is it? what happened to that? are you still trying to see if you can push it through NP as a bulk? I was really looking forward to that and seeing what USPL could do with trib.

this isnt the same awesome extract you guys did on trib is it? what happened to that? are you still trying to see if you can push it through NP as a bulk? I was really looking forward to that and seeing what USPL could do with trib.
No sir not the tribulosin, but we will release that in bulk..it's a terribly effective product but it's the current bastard in the release line up..ahaha

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well shoot if you have some laying around I am not above recieving unlabeled anonymous zip lock baggies full of powder :ntome:

will this get released (eventually, being the bastard) in capped form as well?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
ok, who do I need to bribe to get in on this one? The wheels move slowly sometimes, and need a little grease ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please PM Mullet your e-mail address, He needs to get all Reps connected.

You may want to do this sooner then later or I wil have to take your surprise and give it to the members!
It just says reps not "USPLabs" reps. Well I am a rep so I should probably send Mullet my info.....:run:

No, just messin. I've got my Recreate and I'm happy :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I jumped in on this one because I rep Snuggle Club, coupled with the fact it was Valentine's Day when I dropped my "Hi Ho" up in this Biiiaaatch.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jacob - do you have an ETA when the trib will be released? That is some good stuff for libido.

Jacob - do you have an ETA when the trib will be released? That is some good stuff for libido.
We are suppose get a Bulk site up on AM and move some bulks direct, but I have so much innovation on my plate that it keeps taking a back seat..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
when I have too much innnovation on my plate, I usually get a doggie bag to free up some space.

I opened up a bottle of TNA and popped a boner when I wrote that.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We are suppose get a Bulk site up on AM and move some bulks direct, but I have so much innovation on my plate that it keeps taking a back seat..
wow this will be one of my most frequented stores then! So its going to be outside of NP and part of the AM store?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not part of AM, it will be called AbsoluteQualitybulk.com
....so like the comp thats sold at **.com eh??? funny thing is I wasnt able to pull them up on thier company list I had to search the name to find it. well cant wait to see a dedicated site to it :thumbsup:

....so like the comp thats sold at **.com eh??? funny thing is I wasnt able to pull them up on thier company list I had to search the name to find it. well cant wait to see a dedicated site to it :thumbsup:
I edited it...

We will advertise on AM:}

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I edited it...

We will advertise on AM:}
awesome! that will be nice since updates and new releases would be more easily realized. Do you have a prduct list set up yet? right now isnt it just super cissus, icarian 50% and Sulbutiamine? then the trib product will be added too? will 1-carboxy (pure dopa) be moved through AQB as well?