ALL USPLabs Reps--Pleaser Read--if you want more testosterone

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    ALL USPLabs Reps--Please Read--if you want more testosterone


    Please PM Mullet your e-mail address, He needs to get all Reps connected.

    You may want to do this sooner then later or I wil have to take your surprise and give it to the members!


  2. Yes, yes fellas. Get you addys to me so I can coordinate some shipments here. Jacob wants to get this stuff out ASAP!
    •   
       


  3. I know I am not a rep and all but since I am part of your adds, can i be included?
    Pretty Pretty Please
    (Its sad being a growing man and begging)
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  4. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I know I am not a rep and all but since I am part of your adds, can i be included?
    Pretty Pretty Please
    (Its sad being a growing man and begging)

    Miller is not a rep but part of the crew. Please contact mullet.

  5. Zombie's Generic Labs representing
    •   
       

  6. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    .
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Miller is not a rep but part of the crew. Please contact mullet.
    Thanks Jacob
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Miller is not a rep but part of the crew. Please contact mullet.
    Yall doin some kind of beta testing for a new "T"...COOL. Mull said it blow P-Full out the water How can a brutha be down? LOL

    ...more info on "T"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    ...
    (Its sad being a growing man and begging)
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. The ship has landed!

  11. Info sent.
  12. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    jeez Jacob.. do you ever stop coming out with fantastic supps.. my finances cant keep up with all the goodies your coming out with..

  13. Iw as just starting to calm myself down thinking Recreate will be here soon and what happens?????? Jacob goes and makes another post for another exciting supplement....... I need to do some work and not spend my whole day checking this site. Don't you guys realize that?????

    Mr.50

  14. Fifty, send me your addy, you've always been a loyal customer and have done some decent logs.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Fifty, send me your addy, you've always been a loyal customer and have done some decent logs.


    I just almost had cardiac arrest! Thanks a ton bro!

    Mr.50
  16. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    Yall doin some kind of beta testing for a new "T"...COOL. Mull said it blow P-Full out the water How can a brutha be down? LOL

    ...more info on "T"
    PowerFULL is more a HGH/independent anabolic..

    But I do not want everyone to get excited this is Phase 1 testing..it may suck and if released, we may be looking at June/July so do not get hopes up...

    This is a baby and recreate is already proven!

    Please No hype and if chosen not public talking.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    PowerFULL is more a HGH/independent anabolic..

    But I do not want everyone to get excited this is Phase 1 testing..it may suck and if released, we may be looking at June/July so do not get hopes up...

    This is a baby and recreate is already proven!

    Please No hype and if chosen not public talking.
    Gotcha!

  18. Wow looks like this could be another very solid usp product. Can't wait to see what it could be.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  19. PM sent Mullet with my shipping address. Do you also want our Email addy too?
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

  20. better let me in on this!

  21. lol great title..won't get any responses in here with that pfff

    Free test for everyone!!!

    What is it naked pictures of Jamie Eason?

  22. Hmmmmm

  23. My vote for most unique/effective supplement company (of all time) goes too...

    Me..

    Wait, no, USPLabs!!!

    Seriously, keep it up. Soo many effective products, and so much innovation. Pretty sweet imho.
  24. Question ...not a rep, but...maybe???


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    PowerFULL is more a HGH/independent anabolic..

    But I do not want everyone to get excited this is Phase 1 testing..it may suck and if released, we may be looking at June/July so do not get hopes up...

    This is a baby and recreate is already proven!

    Please No hype and if chosen not public talking.
    ...if chosen? That would be great! Gentlemen, if you need someone to test, I am all ears. My AP, Pslin and Pfull stack is working wonders...and I am looking to try other USP products.

    Mullet...puuulllleeezzz!!!!

  25. this isnt the same awesome extract you guys did on trib is it? what happened to that? are you still trying to see if you can push it through NP as a bulk? I was really looking forward to that and seeing what USPL could do with trib.
  26. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    this isnt the same awesome extract you guys did on trib is it? what happened to that? are you still trying to see if you can push it through NP as a bulk? I was really looking forward to that and seeing what USPL could do with trib.
    No sir not the tribulosin, but we will release that in bulk..it's a terribly effective product but it's the current bastard in the release line up..ahaha

  27. well shoot if you have some laying around I am not above recieving unlabeled anonymous zip lock baggies full of powder


    will this get released (eventually, being the bastard) in capped form as well?

  28. ok, who do I need to bribe to get in on this one? The wheels move slowly sometimes, and need a little grease
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 210
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 03:47 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 06:01 AM
  3. If you want to understand how all of this works....
    By wildfox in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 06:19 PM
  4. If you want some TriMax...
    By custom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:42 AM
  5. If You Want To Lose Weight....read This!
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:40 PM
Log in
Log in